Syntherol (Synthol) log

Wunderpus

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Boys and girls,

This may pain some of you to read, and interest a few of you as well... After weeks of going back and forth with the Synthetek team, I have decided to go ahead and run a Syntherol log. Now, the product is being supplied by the Synthetek team, all the ask is that I give an honest public review. I am receiving no compensation for this review, besides the product itself. If the product sucks, I'll tell you. If it fucks me up, I'll tell you. Also, if the product is good, I'll tell you as well. Now, I have used Syntherol before, but not in the way that they are recommending. There will be daily synthol injections, we'll see how that goes. If it becomes too irritating and/or painful, I'll change it to every other day injections. Anyway, feel free to ask questions and provide your comments, I will post up some measurements etc. before I start the actual program.

Thanks for reading, and please try to have an open mind to this.

Why? lol... I don't get it... all I see are guys with retarded shaped biceps all over the internet... I suppose done correctly it could have differect results but why take the chance??

Why? lol... I don't get it... all I see are guys with retarded shaped biceps all over the internet... I suppose done correctly it could have differect results but why take the chance??
Because they are not using synthol, or they are not using it properly. This is something I have done EXTENSIVE research on, and know a fair bit about. This product does not stay in the muscle, like what you are observing. You'd be wrong if you believed most high level bodybuilders are NOT using synthol in their lagging areas. Most of the horrific looking pictures you're seeing are either vegetable oil, PMMA or WAYYYY too much synthol injected....

I'm not doubting you have done your research, nor am I questioning your ability to stick with a proper protocol... I have nothing but respect for you and I'm subed for sure.... like I said, all I know is what I've seen and read ... nothing more

I'm in! I think if all of you keep an open mind, you might learn something.

If anyone was to try this log, I think WP is the best candidate for it. He knows how to use it to his benefit IMO

And if used correctly, it can be very beneficial to those who use it. I've seen tons of guys using it successfully who compete at a high level.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This will not end well, as a thread, although I hope you sober up in time.

Before you look like this :

View attachment 55052
Again with your absolutely worthless posts... At some point I hope you provide the community with at least 1 meaningful or helpful post... Until then, we will continue to enjoy your utter worthlessness. It's clear to everyone that you just regurgitate useless information, and have no real relevant or new information to provide. If you knew one fucking thing about synthol, you would know that this person is NOT using synthol... But, that would be expecting too much out of you.

Will you be posting progress pics?
Also, once the synthol cycle is over, how likely is it that you maintain the size you added, and for how long?

Will you be posting progress pics?
Also, once the synthol cycle is over, how likely is it that you maintain the size you added, and for how long?
I will, and it will just be used in my biceps and triceps, so it should be easy to track. Most likely I will add 25mgs of winstol depot of 25mgs of testosterone propionate to each injection, as well. I have found that you maintain about 70% of the overall size you add. 30% is inflammation from the regular injections and the hormone etc.

Also, am I understanding correctly in assuming that u pin synthol in to the muscle group you will be working that day?

Also, am I understanding correctly in assuming that u pin synthol in to the muscle group you will be working that day?
Generally, yes. Some believe in pinning it post workout, I like it better pre workout. Now, with everyday pinning, obviously I am not training my bis and tris daily. I will still do 1 high rep "pump" exercise after shooting them, though.

I would love to see what a successful run looks like with this compounder as I have always struggled with triceps . .. biceps have always been good to me but genetically I got fucked with triceps . .

Again with your absolutely worthless posts... At some point I hope you provide the community with at least 1 meaningful or helpful post... Until then, we will continue to enjoy your utter worthlessness. It's clear to everyone that you just regurgitate useless information, and have no real relevant or new information to provide. If you knew one fucking thing about synthol, you would know that this person is NOT using synthol... But, that would be expecting too much out of you.

With skin that thin, is there actually any room for Synthol?

Rich Piano's words on Synthol :

(hint : it's bullshit - his words)

Regarding your attempt at a putdown, you're clearly not reading (illiterate or duplicitous?) my posts. Your loss.

Generally, yes. Some believe in pinning it post workout, I like it better pre workout. Now, with everyday pinning, obviously I am not training my bis and tris daily. I will still do 1 high rep "pump" exercise after shooting them, though.
What are u shooting with? guage? I always thought synthol was a sin pin thing but if your adding the winny and prop I would think not

How deep will you be pinning? What gauge pin and length. How large are the pipes now? What will be your target goal in size. I've seen anywhere from 1/2~1 inch in 6 weeks

With skin that thin, is there actually any room for Synthol?

Rich Piano's words on Synthol :

(hint : it's bullshit - his words)

Regarding your attempt at a putdown, you're clearly not reading (illiterate or duplicitous?) my posts. Your loss.

Rich is a retard who has collagen/PMMA in his arms... Can't take him seriously.

How deep will you be pinning? What gauge pin and length. How large are the pipes now? What will be your target goal in size. I've seen anywhere from 1/2~1 inch in 6 weeks
23g 1" will be the pin size, except on the outer tri's I will use 25g 5/8"...

subbed, while I wont ever use this because of my goals. I believe it is great to keep knowledgeable on all areas of lifting.

I want to thank you for taking the time to post this up

I would love to see this log run a whole course! Good luck brother, subbed. Be as detailed as possible?? :)