Syntherol (Synthol) log

He's ran synthol before I do believe. I think he is trying a new approach to it.

But I am not sure it's a log anymore since I haven't seen him log anything in a while. Hope @wonderpus hops on and updates us soon.
What do you think happened? Was there any before and after pics?

I don't know if he had any before and after. I think he has ran another synthol log before? Someone said he had a previous protocol he shared once, but I haven't looked it up/ for it.

I was interested in this log because I've never actually watched a synthol log before and thought it would be cool to finally watch one. I'll never use it, but interesting none-the-less

You come to find that this is most correct, but don't let me sway your opinion. Stick around and make up your own mind. It won't take long, my friend.[emoji4]
How does it feel to have your life consumed by me? :D

Towards the middle he out up a before and a 2 week in pic I believe. Had said he was going to follow it up with more, but sworder turned it into a mess so maybe he gave up on it.

@Wunderpus ?
Don't make shit up you little bitch. When he wants to update people he will get off his dick