Syntherol (Synthol) log

@Wunderpus can you post the link to your protocol or video etc? I'll never do this, but would like to be educated on your protocol so I can follow along and i will be interested in your progress.

Best of luck[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

There is nothing further to say to your comment. Yes, you can stretch fascia other ways than with SEO.... Okay so what? You can travel to California many ways, too. However, I might choose a different way than you do. In your simple, stupid and largely pickled brain, I imagine the concept of others thinking differently than yourself is too intense.

This is how I envision you trying to process what you read online:

maxresdefault.jpg
Lmfao this made my fucking night, I was in tears

@Wunderpus can you post the link to your protocol or video etc? I'll never do this, but would like to be educated on your protocol so I can follow along and i will be interested in your progress.

Best of luck[emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]
I think there is a certain go-to protocol that everyone uses, start with 1cc eod or e3d. Then up it to 2 after a week or so, then up it to 3 a week after that, and then just maintain that for about a month and supposedly by the end of it you will have semi-perminant scare tissue when it's all said and done.

Edit: I have never done it before, and probably won't so wunder will have to chime in on this.
He has posted his protocol in another thread I just can't find it right now

Synthol is retarded. Why would you want to pump useless oil into your body. It makes you look like a soft marshmallow. It makes you look all fake and retarded.

Hey if you got you mind set on it. Please log and show before and after pics. LoL hope you like what you see.

Synthol is retarded. Why would you want to pump useless oil into your body. It makes you look like a soft marshmallow. It makes you look all fake and retarded.

Hey if you got you mind set on it. Please log and show before and after pics. LoL hope you like what you see.

Fuck off dipshit. Your seriously going to criticize someone in thier log you classless punk?

@Wood4days since you went there, why dont you use that mouth of yours to eat some food instead of talking shit.

From your photos its obvious you could use it. Have a good night cupcake:)

@Wood4days since you went there, why dont you use that mouth of yours to eat some food instead of talking shit.

From your photos its obvious you could use it. Have a good night cupcake:)
Why you staring at my pic?
LoL not everyone is going for the giant monkey look. Also that pic was from 6 years ago (natty)

You jelly?

Hey if he wants to log it, it's all good. I'm curious on how it turns out.

Why you mad bro?

Im more sad that meso has been taken over lately by little punks like you.

No respect, no class. What makes you think you have the right to talk diwn to someone in thier personal log?

Have your opinion but keep it out of other peoples threads.

Great comeback on shooting synthol in my dick. Fucking child.

Im more sad that meso has been taken over lately by little punks like you.

No respect, no class. What makes you think you have the right to talk diwn to someone in thier personal log?

Have your opinion but keep it out of other peoples threads.

Great comeback on shooting synthol in my dick. Fucking child.
You like to argue online dontcha? What's wrong with an opinion? Why you butt hurt bro? Want daddy to buy you a cupcake?

Sponsors