Syntherol (Synthol) log

IF SEO would work, I would find it highly likely to be because of this reason. PIP from regular injections work in the same way, it swells the muscle because of a chemical inflammation and SEOs are supposed to help increase volume of the muscle by the inflammation and oil volume. Scartissue forms from inflammation and if people are stating their muscles got bigger from SEO. It is highly likely it is only because of scartissue build up in the muscle belly. Which can cause deformations in the muscle too. Good post mister Sk8man.
Wearing a shirt two sizes to small doesn't make my muscles bigger either but I'll still rock em. Just let WP do his thing.

We should be able to talk about SEO"s here responsibly without resorting to name calling . Meso is suppose to be all things bodybuilding , which SEO"s are most definitely included nowdays . Lets just talk. o_O

Heres my opinion...I mean if @Wunderpus wants to do this, its his choice, follow his experiment or dont. If he wants to be a guinea pig so be it. Now as far as Pro Bodybuilders using it, I can actually accept and understand that even more as there is a benefit ie. Money, contracts, sponsors etc.

So unless your doing synthol to help you win a contest where there is a purse of mad money, Trophies, sponsors contracts etc, then you are simply doing it for looks. Period.

I think we can all agree on that. Its for looks.

Now Im assuming if people are doing synthol, then they are doing it for instant gratification (the plague of the world nowadays) right? They want to "look" better, fuller whatever. (Shit we all do)

But isnt it contradictory when the huge guy on synthol is in a full gym and cant lift the serious weight that you would think someone with that size should be able to lift? Or the workout buddies are lifting more than the guy much bigger than them?

I mean people are definitely going to notice that arent they? That to me negates using SEO's at all. I like real shit. Real muscles, Real tits, Real people etc. Unless there is a legitimate benefit.

I do wish you good luck @Wunderpus

@Sworder you cant save the world bro, let it go man he's an adult.

The thing is, I challenge and ask why/how this growth would be scientifically possible. And for challenging that I get posts with 0 subject matter and all personals. I don't like the way most people here debate anymore, the smartest guys are long gone. Now-a-days it's all about agreeing with each other for no logical reason. And if something isn't understood personal attacks are resorted to.

1. Deflect.
2. Attack the person.
3. Change the topic.

Read your own posts and see how you fit that description.

I am happy to be an outcast here seeing where this forum and how the members are as of the past couple years. It's nothing like the old days..
Then leave, no one wants you here anyway.

Who made this about personalities. I am not bashing you, I am bashing the retarded idea that SEOs can induce hypertrophy.

I am asking you what you are basing this trial off? How would SEO on a scientific level help muscle growth? Is it just this muscle fascia idea? I have shared ways muscles can grow and you have only said "there is no science on SEOs but it works."

Again, there is data that you can draw inferences from. Why can't you just say, "yes, it's just the fascia stretching that I am hoping to get some gainz from?"
You called him a bitch, and an idiot twice... how is that not bashing you fucking retard! Go away.. no one gives a guck about your question or your fucking opinions

There is nothing further to say to your comment. Yes, you can stretch fascia other ways than with SEO.... Okay so what? You can travel to California many ways, too. However, I might choose a different way than you do. In your simple, stupid and largely pickled brain, I imagine the concept of others thinking differently than yourself is too intense.

This is how I envision you trying to process what you read online:

maxresdefault.jpg
LMFAO

It's trolls who just come here to talk shit with no merit or knowledge on the actual practice itself that I despise.

This "cycle log" is really the epitome of what Meso has become. I swear ever since CBS showed some sort of authoritativeness in idiocy, the courage of the idiots has emerged, one such as yourself have come to think that something like this would be a good idea...

It's like you are trying to traverse into "new" territory? Some idiot convinced you that there is some sort of legitimacy to this retarded shit?!

It's not new territory, it's been known how stupid it is to inject oil and all those idiots you say "didn't use synthol" are using some sort of oil and that's the point of synthol as well. It doesn't matter much what the oil used is. And if you knew anything about brewing you would know what almost 8% BA is a FUCK TON and will bring god like PIP but since the lidocaine is masking it you don't notice the scartissue and muscle fiber damage.

I hope to see some pictures of your idiocy. Also noted you didn't even answer fellow members query of how big those "guns" are now :)

Wunderpus you take the cake for being the idiot of the year and what Meso has evolved into..

Meso was once known as one of the better AAS forums, now it's about synthol cycle logs? xD LMAO you are an idiot.

This "cycle log" is really the epitome of what Meso has become. I swear ever since CBS showed some sort of authoritativeness in idiocy, the courage of the idiots has emerged, one such as yourself have come to think that something like this would be a good idea...

It's like you are trying to traverse into "new" territory? Some idiot convinced you that there is some sort of legitimacy to this retarded shit?!

It's not new territory, it's been known how stupid it is to inject oil and all those idiots you say "didn't use synthol" are using some sort of oil and that's the point of synthol as well. It doesn't matter much what the oil used is. And if you knew anything about brewing you would know what almost 8% BA is a FUCK TON and will bring god like PIP but since the lidocaine is masking it you don't notice the scartissue and muscle fiber damage.

I hope to see some pictures of your idiocy. Also noted you didn't even answer fellow members query of how big those "guns" are now :)

Wunderpus you take the cake for being the idiot of the year and what Meso has evolved into..

Meso was once known as one of the better AAS forums, now it's about synthol cycle logs? xD LMAO you are an idiot.
If you don't like what's on Meso why don't you try contributing something useful.

Actually @Sworder theres only one synthol cycle log on Meso and its this one .

Wunderpus has the only synthol cycle log Ive ever seen on Meso so its not like Meso is being overtaken with synthol logs. It has been overtaken by smartass trolls though , as you know o_O .

Let the man have his sole synthol log so we can all learn something . By the way @Sworder youre teaching us nothing...;) ~Ogh

Let the man have his sole synthol log so we can all learn something . By the way @Sworder youre teaching us nothing...;) ~Ogh
He hasn't shared anything though!? He is being a synthol whore and hasn't mentioned any measurements.

OGH, there are tons of things you can learn, but it depends on what you want to do with your time here on Meso.

GOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGG!

Welcome to the least controversial, and most beloved log on Meso, well, probably in the world!

2014-07-01-richard32.jpg

So, we are 2 weeks into this beautiful and glorious log... You guys ready for this?! My arms still haven't fallen off, they still don't look like bags of oil, they are still hard and look just like any old muscle. Wanna hear something scarier?!

THEY LOOK BETTER THAN THEY DID BEFORE! Here's 2 weeks difference in aesthetics alone:
2 weeks.PNG

The pictures are kinda shitty, I'll try and get some better ones. But, they are noticeably bigger and fuller.

I'd agree, the avi send shivers down my spine. But I do get the Sword waving reference. He is a cantankerous pap smear.