Syntherol (Synthol) log

Respond to my comment instead of deflect then?
There is nothing further to say to your comment. Yes, you can stretch fascia other ways than with SEO.... Okay so what? You can travel to California many ways, too. However, I might choose a different way than you do. In your simple, stupid and largely pickled brain, I imagine the concept of others thinking differently than yourself is too intense.

This is how I envision you trying to process what you read online:

maxresdefault.jpg

There is nothing further to say to your comment. Yes, you can stretch fascia other ways than with SEO.... Okay so what? You can travel to California many ways, too. However, I might choose a different way than you do. In your simple, stupid and largely pickled brain, I imagine the concept of others thinking differently than yourself is too intense.

This is how I envision you trying to process what you read online:
You are the idiot doing synthol for fascia stretching. Read any studies proving that it leads to hypertrophy? NO! Because there is none, BB do it so they can gain some extra volume before a show, and that is probably a bunch of gear they inject and not synthol. In the 6 years I have been here I haven't seen somebody who is so afraid to stand up for themselves and what they are doing. Circle jerk really need each other to parrot one thing or another because standing on your own two is too difficult.

Go ahead and deflect, seeing as that is the only thing you can do in this case.

can you imagine the amount of hormone involved to reach the same end result if aas were to be used in place of syntherol type product?

You are the idiot doing synthol for fascia stretching. Read any studies proving that it leads to hypertrophy? NO! Because there is none, BB do it so they can gain some extra volume before a show, and that is probably a bunch of gear they inject and not synthol. In the 6 years I have been here I haven't seen somebody who is so afraid to stand up for themselves and what they are doing.

It's amazing how poorly you interpret things... I'm not afraid to stand up for myself, I think this whole thread, and numbers of others I have started/contributed in, show quite the opposite. I am not deflecting anything, as there is nothing to deflect.

I cannot be alone in my amazement that you determined my public log of a highly controversial subject is me "being afraid to stand up for myself"! Wow.

Shocker, there are no medical studies done on the effectiveness of SEO, wonder why? What would be the medical advantage, to those funding these studies, to perform them? Ha!

It's amazing how poorly you interpret things... I'm not afraid to stand up for myself, I think this whole thread, and numbers of others I have started/contributed in, show quite the opposite. I am not deflecting anything, as there is nothing to deflect.

I cannot be alone in my amazement that you determined my public log of a highly controversial subject is me "being afraid to stand up for myself"! Wow.

Shocker, there are no medical studies done on the effectiveness of SEO, wonder why? What would be the medical advantage, to those funding these studies, to perform them? Ha!
How poorly I interpret things? I am asking you a question and you are clearly deflecting. That is the reason why you are showing that you are a bitch.

So you claim that SEOs increase hypotrophy via which pathway? The "oh there might be less tension in the fascia" pathway? You are gonna win a nobel prize buddy...

Can you imagine diluting the injection solution? xD
So your problem with the Seo is that there is not a minuscule amount of gear in it? He is pinning like 24 CCs per injection day.
Your litterally the dumbest fuck on this board.

So your problem with the Seo is that there is not a minuscule amount of gear in it? He is pinning like 24 CCs per injection day.
Your litterally the dumbest fuck on this board.
Ummm no, the problem with SEOs are that people think that injecting large volumes of oil will lead to hypertrophy...

That's not even talking about the scar tissue that accumulates...

Bodybuilders can do it for the chemical inflammation before a show but not this stupid shit.

Wunderpus you are one stupid fucker :D
Fascia stretching can be done with AAS as well, but since you have done such extensive research you should know that. Idiot
This is COMMON KNOWLEDGE!
No fucking shit Sherlock. It's practically the same thing just without the gear mixed in.

Ummm no, the problem with SEOs are that people think that injecting large volumes of oil will lead to hypertrophy...

That's not even talking about the scar tissue that accumulates...

Bodybuilders can do it for the chemical inflammation before a show but not this stupid shit.
Have you done Seo before?

Hey sorry to blow up your thread WP, but I have a quick unrelated question can someone explain to me why sworder has the "member" title?
I mean he has more likes and messages than alot of WKMs.
Just when I thought I understood this shit..

Hey sorry to blow up your thread WP, but I have a quick unrelated question can someone explain to me why sworder has the "member" title?
I mean he has more likes and messages than alot of WKMs.
Just when I thought I understood this shit..
I asked Millard to keep me at member level.

The titles and shit is your guys type of faggotry, not mine.

You are the idiot doing synthol for fascia stretching. Read any studies proving that it leads to hypertrophy? NO! Because there is none, BB do it so they can gain some extra volume before a show, and that is probably a bunch of gear they inject and not synthol. In the 6 years I have been here I haven't seen somebody who is so afraid to stand up for themselves and what they are doing. Circle jerk really need each other to parrot one thing or another because standing on your own two is too difficult.

Sworder, i fail to see how creating a log and documenting his progress is upsetting to you. Not everything is about you. I dont know much about synthol or similar products and would have no reason to ever use them, but that doesn't mean i cant learn something new and out of curiosity, ive been following. Have just a tad of respect for his thread.
Now, im not attacking you and have no need to defend wunder but if hes taking the time and energy to create a log, lets not turn it into another off topic slug fest

Sworder, i fail to see how creating a log and documenting his progress is upsetting to you. Not everything is about you. I dont know much about synthol or similar products and would have no reason to ever use them, but that doesn't mean i cant learn something new and out of curiosity, ive been following. Have just a tad of respect for his thread.
Now, im not attacking you and have no need to defend wunder but if hes taking the time and energy to create a log, lets not turn it into another off topic slug fest
I appreciate the polite post, however, please check to see who started creating posts that were irrelevant to the thread? I have asked, and asked again. How any SEO would contribute to muscle growth. This has gone unanswered for a reason. I typically stay on topic and throw a jab in and there however my posts typically are on topic. Keep that in mind when you read my posts and people's responses.

Have you done Seo before?
Yes. But in the way smart bodybuilders use it. Bodybuilders do not use Synthol for ACTUAL muscle growth. Because, like I have said, there is no pathway in which new muscle gets created just because the fascia is stretched. It doesn't even make sense on a basic level.

And also, there is medical literature that can be extrapolated for this purpose.