Syntherol (Synthol) log

Dont you want to inject at the bottom of the muscle ? Big Al advocates using 1.5 pins on some muscles so you can "fill from the bottom" from what I have read .
Not injecting deep enough seems to be one of the main mistakes from what Ive read ...

Wouldnt going to deep "past" the muscles just be wasted? Im assuming so?

Dont you want to inject at the bottom of the muscle ? Big Al advocates using 1.5 pins on some muscles so you can "fill from the bottom" from what I have read .
Not injecting deep enough seems to be one of the main mistakes from what Ive read ...
Depends on the muscle, but that's the idea. 1.5 in tris and possibly even bis would be TOO deep in my opinion.

I would love to know how this would work out in the calves
I'm sure it's painful. Also, I know you have to do many shots as the calf is a flat muscle, so lumps would be noticeable. Personally, I cannot imagine doing it.

I'm sure it's painful. Also, I know you have to do many shots as the calf is a flat muscle, so lumps would be noticeable. Personally, I cannot imagine doing it.

Ive heard it is not only very painful to administer but makes walking/jumping difficult. The same with forearms (painful)...

I didnt think people did forearms, I read somewhere its bad because of all the veins, but who knows right anything is possible
Yeah I've read some people do them. I feel like the places I would want Seo (Calfs/forearms) of course would be the most uncomfortable to do.

Yeah I've read some people do them. I feel like the places I would want Seo (Calfs/forearms) of course would be the most uncomfortable to do.
Yeah I bet it would hurt, I could use bigger calves and forearms, but will just stick to gear for now, than maybe done the road look into this

I have heard from numerous, and trusted, sources they have used SEO (synthol or whatever brand) to both fill in gaps, as well as fix asymmetry. Now, your point about NOT injecting it into the muscle fibers doesn't make sense. You don't just shoot oil over your non-existant muscle and muscle just fills it's place. You need to inject it into the muscle, which stretches the fascia.

IGF-1, functionally, will not change the shape of the tear. Nor would GH or AAS. However, if there is no disfigurement, and it's just a matter of strength, then this would be a better option (GH or AAS, not IGF-1).

Yeah i kind of know that but my strain is soo little that i thought if i only injected close enogh to it the other fibers of the chest would grow tall enoght to cover it.

That about the Igf and hgh i knew. I am currently using hgh for that very reason.

But still i dont know enough about synthol yet so thanks to everybody for asisting me.

Could you maybe tell me how i could contact one of your friends who has done so?
Because gettibg first hand experience really would be cool
Thx

@Oregongearhead
Very impressed man.
Thanks for your words cheered me up a lot thanks.
I really appreciate how most members here on meso try to help each other.

I suggest not neglecting the big 3 in chest development ---Bench press/dips/DB-flyes .
A couple sets of each everytime you work chest , and go for the stretch . That spot will fill in . Dips are probably the area worked your talking about....

Thanks man I m totally motivated now and with all the tb 500 i inject in my pecs i will definitely be able to achieve a good stretch.
Very grateful that such a big guy like you tries to help me man your body as about the size i want to become so i am really very thankful for your advice and take everything seriously.
@Oregongearhead

Thanks man I m totally motivated now and with all the tb 500 i inject in my pecs i will definitely be able to achieve a good stretch.
Very grateful that such a big guy like you tries to help me man your body as about the size i want to become so i am really very thankful for your advice and take everything seriously.
@Oregongearhead

Thanks @Jayhgh -- Im just a thread crasher , Wunderpus is the man with the plan .
I thought my misfortune in the past might help you out. Alot of guys with pec problems out there , either birth deformed or lop-sided , but mainly injuries . They can all be improved . Goodluck again...~Ogh

For those of you wondering, I finally got around to measuring the string I used (and cut) to measure my arm with last week. My right arm measures in at 18.75" cold as ice, I wish I measured it pumped. Should I shoot it full of synthol, lift and see how much it just grows from that? I'd bet an inch at least.

Wunderpus you are one stupid fucker :D
Fascia stretching can be done with AAS as well, but since you have done such extensive research you should know that. Idiot

Last edited:
Facia stretching can be done with AAS as well, but since you have done such extensive research you should know that. Idiot
I've missed you around here. You're so enlightened, so pleasant, so well-versed in all things bodybuilding and related!

You are a blessing, so nice to have you back with this constructive insight and criticism <3

I've missed you around here. You're so enlightened, so pleasant, so well-versed in all things bodybuilding and related!

You are a blessing, so nice to have you back with this constructive insight and criticism <3
Respond to my comment instead of deflect then?

Facia stretching can be done with AAS as well, but since you have done such extensive research you should know that. Idiot
By the way, misspelling "fascia" doesn't really make you seem like an expert, or intelligent. So, why don't you just carry on somewhere else?