Syntherol (Synthol) log

Sorry for the delay guys, I've been sick and haven't been 100%. Tomorrow WILL be the official start with pre pics as well as measurements. I feel pretty damn good today, I just didn't want to start this without being 100%.

I feel like this log is gunna be like a million pages. Good luck tomorrow man!
Thanks! I've experimented with different variations of site enhancement, from synthol (painless pumps, syntherol and 3cc) to using gear such as winstrol or anadrol injections to grow the area. I would say a combination of the two seems to be the most effective.

Thanks! I've experimented with different variations of site enhancement, from synthol (painless pumps, syntherol and 3cc) to using gear such as winstrol or anadrol injections to grow the area. I would say a combination of the two seems to be the most effective.
Yeah I've been keeping up with some of your advice on the subject in other threads before you started this one.

So, everyone, let's recap before the party gets started tomorrow.

In order to perform synthol injections correctly, here is a list of items I would recommend:

- Enough synthol for the whole run. I would recommend 1cc EoD for each shot (1 tricep, 1 or 2 biceps, really depends on how much you're looking to do....). Do that for 1 week, then ramp up to 2ccs per shot. Run that shit another 10 or so days, then ramp up to 3ccs if you wisht.

- Small paint roller. I like the 4" guys.... I use this to vigorously massage and smooth out the oil. This is fucking huge guys, don't just inject this oil and call it done, you'll be fucked with lumps... It will hurt a bit to rub it properly, but, either use the paint roller or your fingers. Both are fine.

- Heating pad. I wrap the shots up in them for a few minutes before pinning. This smooths out the oil, and prevents shaking.

- LOTS of syringes and pins. I prefer 23g x 1" for biceps and the middle head of the tricep. 25g x 5/8" is fine for the outer head.

- A sharpie. Mark the areas you want to pin first! Let the sharpie dry well before wiping down with alcohol.

For the protocol, some prefer pre and some prefer post workout. I haven't noticed a huge difference in terms of results... Pre will make it a bit harder to move heavy weight, and post will hurt and bleed more... You choose.

So, everyone, let's recap before the party gets started tomorrow.

In order to perform synthol injections correctly, here is a list of items I would recommend:

- Enough synthol for the whole run. I would recommend 1cc EoD for each shot (1 tricep, 1 or 2 biceps, really depends on how much you're looking to do....). Do that for 1 week, then ramp up to 2ccs per shot. Run that shit another 10 or so days, then ramp up to 3ccs if you wisht.

- Small paint roller. I like the 4" guys.... I use this to vigorously massage and smooth out the oil. This is fucking huge guys, don't just inject this oil and call it done, you'll be fucked with lumps... It will hurt a bit to rub it properly, but, either use the paint roller or your fingers. Both are fine.

- Heating pad. I wrap the shots up in them for a few minutes before pinning. This smooths out the oil, and prevents shaking.

- LOTS of syringes and pins. I prefer 23g x 1" for biceps and the middle head of the tricep. 25g x 5/8" is fine for the outer head.

- A sharpie. Mark the areas you want to pin first! Let the sharpie dry well before wiping down with alcohol.

For the protocol, some prefer pre and some prefer post workout. I haven't noticed a huge difference in terms of results... Pre will make it a bit harder to move heavy weight, and post will hurt and bleed more... You choose.
This might help.

WP,
Good call on the paint roller. Instead of making the injection spot with a sharpie try just making an indent in your skin with the needle cap. My process is get all syringes loaded, mark all injection spots with tip of needle cap, swab all spots, inject all spots. The marks are easily seen and will disappear but not before you finish all of your injections.

WP,
Good call on the paint roller. Instead of making the injection spot with a sharpie try just making an indent in your skin with the needle cap. My process is get all syringes loaded, mark all injection spots with tip of needle cap, swab all spots, inject all spots. The marks are easily seen and will disappear but not before you finish all of your injections.
I just like the sharpie, comes off easily and I don't have to rush... but you can obviously do that, too! Sometimes I like the sharpie because it seems easier to make sure the two sides are perfectly symmetrical.... the sharpie just stands out in the mirror against my tattoos, too.

No dude! Don't use that! I tried it twice, and both times it made it SOOOO inflamed I was so worried.... the vibration must be bad for some reason.
How does it work for muscles though? That's what I was going to order it for

*Disclaimer*
Before we start this, I want to remind everyone again I do not work for Synthetek, I am not sponsored by them in any way and they genuinely asked me to be unbiased. This is not a sales pitch, this is an experiment/test of sorts. Now, Synthetek did supply me with all of the Syntherol for free, but nothing else. I had no moral issue with this, as it's not AAS or anything of that nature. Also, I am in no way endorsing or recommending anyone who reads this to perform these actions, or similar behavior. If you're hellbent on doing it, follow along and see how my process works.

Okay, well, the day is here boys and girls! Last night was the first set of shots, 2 in the bis and 1 in each tri. I would like to point out that Syntherol is the smoothest SEO I have used. I do wish they would put a tad bit of lidocaine in the product like Painless Pumps has, but the viscosity of Syntherol blows the very this PP away.

So here's what happened, I took a few "before" pics (below) without any pump or oil in them. These are raw, I such at taking photos of myself. I have a few more but I haven't had the time to edit out my face. Also, I took a measurement with a string, and cut it right where it met around my arm.... I fucking can't find my tape measure , so when I do, I'll have the before measurement.... Retarded.

Okie doke, well I filled up 6 syringes with 3ccs each and put them on the heating pad for about 10 minutes on low heat (don't wanna burn myself). I made 2 dots on each bicep, inner and outer (middle, right into the peak), as well as 1 on each tricep (middle head)...

I'm not gonna lie, the inner part of the biceps, closer to your body, hurt to pin. There's no way around that, it's not the product, it's the actual pinning process. Once the needle is in, the pain goes away. It takes about 15-20 seconds to inject each 3cc syringe. I used 23g so I don't have to wiggle to push it through, I know a lot of guys who use 25g, no thanks.

I injected both biceps and VIGOROUSLY rubbed each one in both injection sites up, down and all around the muscle. This will avoid lumps, and it also reduces the pain significantly. Then, same process with the tris.... I find the tris a bit tedious to inject, just having to turn around and shit, it's not easy. Also that I pump my arms around a bit to really squeeze that oil around.

Off to the gym, it was back day so I wasn't worried about the muscle fullness causing any weakness in my arms. It didn't hinder my back workout in any way.

As you will see in the pics, my biceps are very long, and I'm hoping to bring up the peak. Stay tuned for more photos, probably tonight when it's easier for me to take out my face. Also, stay tuned for measurements, I have that stupid string sitting on my kitchen counter for later.

Today is arm day, which is a fun with the synthol, you have a pump that is insane. For my heavy arm day, I'll shoot the synthol after the workout.

Here are some before pics, I have a few more, but it's fucking hard for me to get good photos in this lighting.

SyntherolDay1-1.JPG

syntherolday1-2.jpg

And, here's a photo from the other day of my arms pumped, pre synthol:
upload_2017-1-5_7-4-23.png

Goodluck and break out the paper tape measure , might be the best way to measure progress besides mirror . Get full body measurements...:rolleyes:

Goodluck and break out the paper tape measure , might be the best way to measure progress besides mirror . Get full body measurements...:rolleyes:
That's essentially what I did with the string. I just cut it where the two pieces met when wrapped around, I'll measure it when I find my measuring tape... IDK where the fuck these things go.

That's essentially what I did with the string. I just cut it where the two pieces met when wrapped around, I'll measure it when I find my measuring tape... IDK where the fuck these things go.

Try the dollar stores , thats where I got my paper tape (or good ol Wallys)

Don't worry you'll find it as soon as you buy another ;)

Well buddy I'm definitely subbed & interested in seeing the process/progress. This will be the first log for me that includes synthol.

Side note your ink is sick. I just got my inner elbow done & it hurt like a bitch lol.

Morning guys, time to update the most beloved log on Meso!

I hope everyone had sweet dreams about synthol, and shooting into all of their body parts, Gregg Valentino style!

Here's a progress pic from yesterday, you can all see how natural my arms look still:

upload_2017-1-9_7-12-49.png

Anyway, the shots are going fine. I'm never really EXCITED to pin, but it's not the end of the world. The most painful spots and the part of the bicep by the inner elbow, and the inner part of your bicep closest to your arm pit.... Those are unpleasant, but not horrific. The triceps don't hurt at all.... It's just a bit of a contortion act to get the proper setup.

I've had few comments already that my arms look bigger, and of course, they do. There is inflammation and oil in them. No lumps or knots so far, I have my chick rub them for about 20 minutes a day. It hurts, but, it seems to be effective. I do this after I train....

Today is scheduled for shots in the middle area of the bicep, and the outer head of the tricep.