Syntherol (Synthol) log

Thank you for telling me what I should be, I'll keep your useful advice in mind. Also, thank you again for understanding my overall lack of happiness from cycles past, because I've definitely implied that.

Please, tell me how you KNOW when someone uses synthol. I can't fucking wait to hear! I know, 100% without a doubt, that you would never know by looking at me that I've used SEO. There's just no fucking way. Ask people like @GearGodess or @Eman who have had very intimate exposures into my life if they can tell... Betcha they'll say "no". You wanna know why? Because when used responsibly and safely, you CANNOT TELL when someone uses synthol. You realize that if it WAS obvious, myself and MANY others, wouldn't do it, right?

I wanna see your arms, and how good they look. I'll bet you $100 mine look better, and more natural than yours. Lemme know.
hes posted up a few times. for someone being 220 at 6ft something, hes not that impressive.

Thank you for telling me what I should be, I'll keep your useful advice in mind. Also, thank you again for understanding my overall lack of happiness from cycles past, because I've definitely implied that.

Please, tell me how you KNOW when someone uses synthol. I can't fucking wait to hear! I know, 100% without a doubt, that you would never know by looking at me that I've used SEO. There's just no fucking way. Ask people like @GearGodess or @Eman who have had very intimate exposures into my life if they can tell... Betcha they'll say "no". You wanna know why? Because when used responsibly and safely, you CANNOT TELL when someone uses synthol. You realize that if it WAS obvious, myself and MANY others, wouldn't do it, right?

I wanna see your arms, and how good they look. I'll bet you $100 mine look better, and more natural than yours. Lemme know.
Your very welcome.

I will be more then happy to post a pic, and compare. I will do it after my tren cycle. I got 18's right now, when pumped. Also you are misinterpeting what I say. Maybe you should lay off the tren there buddy.

I said I can tell some of those pics you posted who used it I never said you. I never even saw what you look like.

Reading your posts and truly thinking that you are very ignorant and quite the dumbass when it comes to certain topics, especially SEO type of products. I also see that you have no idea of the concept or what it can do or how to use it.

I think the best I read was this (bold underlined)... and you should follow it... SO sit back and watch, you might learn something.
The reason why I said that is because of the interest I have in this topic. You guys need to chill. Lol talk about some angry people. I thought roids didnt make people angry...

hes posted up a few times. for someone being 220 at 6ft something, hes not that impressive.
no i am not. gimme some time though...

Also I have been clean yes. So i am really getting some good progress. Started a tren cycle 1 week ago. Going to look better after this.

Also just saying having 10 years of extra gym experience and lifting is a HUGE factor. You guys all should be bigger then I am.

Sorry WP I can't keep quiet any longer. Burton you are a fucking idiot- do what you were told and STFU. Let the big boys talk. Your posts add no value whatsoever so stop cluttering up WP's log with your meaningless bullshit posts.

Your very welcome.

I will be more then happy to post a pic, and compare. I will do it after my tren cycle. I got 18's right now, when pumped. Also you are misinterpeting what I say. Maybe you should lay off the tren there buddy.

I said I can tell some of those pics you posted who used it I never said you. I never even saw what you look like.
You seem to struggle to pick up very basic humor and sarcasm. I would guess you are somewhere on the autism spectrum, am I right? You add no value to any of the threads that you shit on with your meaningless posts.

This thread is less of a log than it is a pissing match. Let's get back on track here cause I'm curious to see the progression.

Still here for the ride. I wouldn't use it. But have no issues with anyone using it. And I'm too much of a pussy to inject in biceps anyway. Good luck man. Very curious on results. And thanks for bringing this here knowing a few dickheads would hate.

Still here for the ride. I wouldn't use it. But have no issues with anyone using it. And I'm too much of a pussy to inject in biceps anyway. Good luck man. Very curious on results. And thanks for bringing this here knowing a few dickheads would hate.
You know I've never been worried about them... A lot of them are guys who will shoot synthol, deny it, and hate on people who do. I'm transparent, here to learn and hopefully educate! I have no other reason to make this log.

Am I correct to assume you mean short term due to the swelling/pain and then your strength reaches a higher level?
No, synthol does not increase strength, period. Not during, or after. It solely increases the size of the muscle itself. If anything, it takes away from some strength, to due to the inability to train with as heavy as normal weights. If you want to increase strength, train heavy and us AAS. Synthol won't help you, ever.

No, synthol does not increase strength, period. Not during, or after. It solely increases the size of the muscle itself. If anything, it takes away from some strength, to due to the inability to train with as heavy as normal weights. If you want to increase strength, train heavy and us AAS. Synthol won't help you, ever.

But synthol will help strength like 2 weeks after you use it, right? :)

But synthol will help strength like 2 weeks after you use it, right? :)
LOL, no... In no way, shape or form will synthol add strength. I don't even know where these guys are getting this info from....

LOL, no... In no way, shape or form will synthol add strength. I don't even know where these guys are getting this info from....

Oh... But 3 weeks, right? Totally 3 weeks for some more strength. Lol.

This thread is the first time I've ever heard of strength and synthol... It's not something I would have ever thought of before because they're so unrelated.

The only thing I can think of that it would have some kind of effect would be tighter muscles from the extra oil which would give a sort of rebound or elastic effect at the bottom of a lift. The muscles are tightest at that point and want to pull back to the more relaxed state. That might be where the strength thing is coming from? Just a guess. It wouldn't have any noticeable effect though I'm sure.

Oh... But 3 weeks, right? Totally 3 weeks for some more strength. Lol.

This thread is the first time I've ever heard of strength and synthol... It's not something I would have ever thought of before because they're so unrelated.

The only thing I can think of that it would have some kind of effect would be tighter muscles from the extra oil which would give a sort of rebound or elastic effect at the bottom of a lift. The muscles are tightest at that point and want to pull back to the more relaxed state. That might be where the strength thing is coming from? Just a guess. It wouldn't have any noticeable effect though I'm sure.
Trust me, it's a hindrance if anything. It really is pretty uncomfortable when the muscle is in it's stretched position, if it's just been injected. Makes me laugh when these guys think it builds strength. It reduces it.