Syntherol (Synthol) log

Okay, so it's official, January 1st is the first day of this program. I will take measurements, shoot some synthol, workout and report back. I will start with 3ccs int to middle head of my tris, and 3cc's into each "head" of my bi, so 6ccs per bicep. I'm not particularly thrilled about pinning each bicep twice, but I've done it a few times of the last few weeks to see if I can do it, I can.

So far, Synthetek has been great to work with. They sent me plenty of Syntherol, and have been willing to be flexible with me if I wish to switch to every other day pins.

About to buy 30 million BD syringes and 23g needles, let's do this.

Who's ready for a freakshow?

Okay, so it's official, January 1st is the first day of this program. I will take measurements, shoot some synthol, workout and report back. I will start with 3ccs int to middle head of my tris, and 3cc's into each "head" of my bi, so 6ccs per bicep. I'm not particularly thrilled about pinning each bicep twice, but I've done it a few times of the last few weeks to see if I can do it, I can.

So far, Synthetek has been great to work with. They sent me plenty of Syntherol, and have been willing to be flexible with me if I wish to switch to every other day pins.

About to buy 30 million BD syringes and 23g needles, let's do this.

Who's ready for a freakshow?

6 cc"s in each bicep ? OUCH ! I tryed to put 1 cc in my bicep once , never did it again . Your pain threshold will definitely increase . Does the Synthetek have lidocaine in it ?
You might need that....Goodluck

PS - can I ask how much your paying per bottle ??

6 cc"s in each bicep ? OUCH ! I tryed to put 1 cc in my bicep once , never did it again . Your pain threshold will definitely increase . Does the Synthetek have lidocaine in it ?
You might need that....Goodluck

PS - can I ask how much your paying per bottle ??
They sent me the bottles for free... So, nothing. I think they retail around $100 or so.

Painless Pumps has lidocaine, I do not believe Syntherol does.

They sent me the bottles for free... So, nothing. I think they retail around $100 or so.

Painless Pumps has lidocaine, I do not believe Syntherol does.

I was looking at Synthol on e-Bay , anywhere from $50-$100 a bottle . Free sounds good because so much is needed. Ive also seen the Synthol recipe alot of guys use , basically the same ...
Directions For Making Synthol

WARNING: This is not intended for injection. This is a very dangerous practice.This is a posing oil.

I suggest you get the following:

1)a few STERILIZED 150ml vials
2)5ml BA for every 100ml of oil
3)1000ml MCT oil
4)a ton of alcohol pads
5)box of syringe/pins(23g/3cc)-don't use slin and get at least 1-inchers
6)box of pins(23g)
7)filters( should be able to do more than 100ml of oil since it has no AS suspended in it)
8)large syringes for filtering. I use 60ml.

DIRECTIONS
1)attach drawing pin to 60ml syringe.
2)draw 3ml of BA into the large 60ml syringe
use 1ml of Ba for every 20ml of MCT oil
3)Now draw some MCT oil to fill the syringe.
4)hold the syringe with the needle pointing upward and remove the drawing pin
5)attach a .45 or .22 filter to the syringe
6)attach a fresh drawing pin to the filter
7)wipe the top of the sterile 150ml vial with a new alcohol pad.
8)place a pin size 23g or smaller into the rubber membrane of the vial to relive air pressure
9)insert the needle attached to the filter and syringe into the sterile vial.
10)Press slowly on the syringe with only enough pressure to push the oil through and not more than that.More pressure does not help.
11)remove the filter from the pin attached to it and leaving the pin in the sterile vial.
12)attach the drawing pin used to draw oil and draw more oil and BA using 1ml of BA per 20ml of MCT oil
13)remove drawing pin and attach the filter to the drawing pin left in the sterile vial
14)repeat steps 10-12 until the vial is full.
15)when the vial is full remove both pins from the vial and wipe the top with a fresh alcohol pad

Never touch the top of the sterile vial with your hands and never touch the drawing pins with your hands. We are trying to keep this sterile.

when drawing from the vial always wipe it with a fresh alcohol pad and use a fresh drawing pin.wipe the vial before and after injecting a pin into the vial always with a fresh alcohol pad.

I was looking at Synthol on e-Bay , anywhere from $50-$100 a bottle . Free sounds good because so much is needed. Ive also seen the Synthol recipe alot of guys use , basically the same ...
Directions For Making Synthol

WARNING: This is not intended for injection. This is a very dangerous practice.This is a posing oil.

I suggest you get the following:

1)a few STERILIZED 150ml vials
2)5ml BA for every 100ml of oil
3)1000ml MCT oil
4)a ton of alcohol pads
5)box of syringe/pins(23g/3cc)-don't use slin and get at least 1-inchers
6)box of pins(23g)
7)filters( should be able to do more than 100ml of oil since it has no AS suspended in it)
8)large syringes for filtering. I use 60ml.

DIRECTIONS
1)attach drawing pin to 60ml syringe.
2)draw 3ml of BA into the large 60ml syringe
use 1ml of Ba for every 20ml of MCT oil
3)Now draw some MCT oil to fill the syringe.
4)hold the syringe with the needle pointing upward and remove the drawing pin
5)attach a .45 or .22 filter to the syringe
6)attach a fresh drawing pin to the filter
7)wipe the top of the sterile 150ml vial with a new alcohol pad.
8)place a pin size 23g or smaller into the rubber membrane of the vial to relive air pressure
9)insert the needle attached to the filter and syringe into the sterile vial.
10)Press slowly on the syringe with only enough pressure to push the oil through and not more than that.More pressure does not help.
11)remove the filter from the pin attached to it and leaving the pin in the sterile vial.
12)attach the drawing pin used to draw oil and draw more oil and BA using 1ml of BA per 20ml of MCT oil
13)remove drawing pin and attach the filter to the drawing pin left in the sterile vial
14)repeat steps 10-12 until the vial is full.
15)when the vial is full remove both pins from the vial and wipe the top with a fresh alcohol pad

Never touch the top of the sterile vial with your hands and never touch the drawing pins with your hands. We are trying to keep this sterile.

when drawing from the vial always wipe it with a fresh alcohol pad and use a fresh drawing pin.wipe the vial before and after injecting a pin into the vial always with a fresh alcohol pad.
They are essentially making gear without the hormone. Painless pumps is worth paying for due to all the added shit. Synterol has silica in it, as well. So, we shall see buddy!

I was thinking the Big Al protocol was for 1ml each muscle everyday then 2ml the next week and 3ml the next week , everyday . Your going for 6ml/day to start ? (bicep)

I'm nervous for you Wunderpus. Seems very scary and risky. Hoping for the best for you!!
It's not that bad, man. I've done it before, and I'm fine. This will just be stepping it up to a new level. Any sign of issues and i'm OUT!

I was thinking the Big Al protocol was for 1ml each muscle everyday then 2ml the next week and 3ml the next , everyday . Your going for 6ml/day to start ? (bicep)
Yes, because I have a lot of experience injecting both synthol and gear into my bis and tris.... I've done 3ccs countless times.

It's not that bad, man. I've done it before, and I'm fine. This will just be stepping it up to a new level. Any sign of issues and i'm OUT!

Glad to hear the common sense approach to it! While concerned for you, im very curious to see progress pics. Best of luck bro!

23 gauge needle but how long? (And yes that sounds painful)

How much of the syntherol/anabolic will be in each 3cc shot?

@Wunderpus very interested in following along. Never really considered using the stuff but I'm very interested in seeing your results.
Just out of curiosity ive notice you've stated that decrease in strength comes with the use of synthol. Is this during the whole time of use or do you stay regaining strength? Also have you noticed a decrease in strength overall when you stop using?

I have been thinking of using synthol lately too .. only for biceps as I am 6'4" with long ass gumby arms no matter what I do they just lag behind and get dwarfed by my shoulders .. can't wait to see how you do

I have been thinking of using synthol lately too .. only for biceps as I am 6'4" with long ass gumby arms no matter what I do they just lag behind and get dwarfed by my shoulders .. can't wait to see how you do
Very curious myself. Can't wait until @Wunderpus post them pics. It's nice that someone is taking there time to make a contribution such as this. It answers alot of questions that I've had on my mind.

Very curious myself. Can't wait until @Wunderpus post them pics. It's nice that someone is taking there time to make a contribution such as this. It answers alot of questions that I've had on my mind.

Totally agree. Very interesting subject. I know @Wunderpus wont go crazy with it. I mean..he is so conservative with all other aspects of the sport.

He would never take anything too far:) Jk!!

How are the arms?

I am looking foward to this pic off a the end of our cycles of the arms. If you are still down.