Syntherol (Synthol) log

Okay, okay, okay! Here is another HIGHLY anticipated update on the log... Now you guys can just sit back, relax and express the community's joy over synthol and all of it's uses...!

Let's see.... Well things are more or less going as planned. For those of you who took @Eman 's advice and purchased stock in BD Syringes, good move. I'm going through about 7 a day right now.

Pain- Well, the pain is almost next to nothing in the triceps, no matter what part you put the oil. It's a bit awkward to reach, but thankfully my childhood priest taught me all sorts of contortionist moves, so that's a plus. The biceps hurt, there's just no dancing around that one. The worst part is the initial pin, though. After that, to be completely honest, the feeling of the oil filling the muscle is actually quite soothing, it doesn't hurt in any way. The soreness pops up the next day, for sure, but your arms are also huge as fuck.... So, it's a give and take. I cannot emphasize the IMPORTANCE of massaging the area immediately after injecting... Like you're jerking off a rhino, just fucking go for it.... It might hurt a bit, but trust me, it mitigates a lot of pain the next day! And, even more importantly, no lumps.

I'm gonna hit you with a hard truth.... Synthetek says this shit can flow through a 27 gauge needle.... Well, go ahead and try.... If you want to spend 3 days and nights pushing 3ccs into your biceps, go for it. It will hurt, you will wiggle, your hands will get sore and I promise you will replace the pin on the next shot to a 25g or 23g (I prefer the 23). It DOES go through, but, it also turns your arms into ground beef.... So, they didn't technically LIE, it's just not practical.

I really wish Synthetek (if you're listening!!!) would add some sort of lidocaine like Painless Pumps. If you did, this would be BY FAR the superior product in the SEO arena.

Okay, okay, okay! Here is another HIGHLY anticipated update on the log... Now you guys can just sit back, relax and express the community's joy over synthol and all of it's uses...!

Let's see.... Well things are more or less going as planned. For those of you who took @Eman 's advice and purchased stock in BD Syringes, good move. I'm going through about 7 a day right now.

Pain- Well, the pain is almost next to nothing in the triceps, no matter what part you put the oil. It's a bit awkward to reach, but thankfully my childhood priest taught me all sorts of contortionist moves, so that's a plus. The biceps hurt, there's just no dancing around that one. The worst part is the initial pin, though. After that, to be completely honest, the feeling of the oil filling the muscle is actually quite soothing, it doesn't hurt in any way. The soreness pops up the next day, for sure, but your arms are also huge as fuck.... So, it's a give and take. I cannot emphasize the IMPORTANCE of massaging the area immediately after injecting... Like you're jerking off a rhino, just fucking go for it.... It might hurt a bit, but trust me, it mitigates a lot of pain the next day! And, even more importantly, no lumps.

I'm gonna hit you with a hard truth.... Synthetek says this shit can flow through a 27 gauge needle.... Well, go ahead and try.... If you want to spend 3 days and nights pushing 3ccs into your biceps, go for it. It will hurt, you will wiggle, your hands will get sore and I promise you will replace the pin on the next shot to a 25g or 23g (I prefer the 23). It DOES go through, but, it also turns your arms into ground beef.... So, they didn't technically LIE, it's just not practical.

I really wish Synthetek (if you're listening!!!) would add some sort of lidocaine like Painless Pumps. If you did, this would be BY FAR the superior product in the SEO arena.

Why dont you use Painless Pumps ? More spendy ?

Why dont you use Painless Pumps ? More spendy ?
No, this particular scenario this brand of synthol was given to me in exchange for an unbiased review... So, this is part of my review :)

I respect the fact Synthetek encouraged me, OF ALL PEOPLE, to be honest about a product and publicly review it.

No, this particular scenario this brand of synthol was given to me in exchange for an unbiased review... So, this is part of my review :)

I respect the fact Synthetek encouraged me, OF ALL PEOPLE, to be honest about a product and publicly review it.

Wunderpus are you now a synthol shill ?? lol o_O (jk)

Wunderpus are you now a synthol shill ?? lol o_O (jk)
LOL, no. I've been transparent this whole time. It's different with gear, you know? I'm not telling anyone to use this product, I'm just reviewing it. Think of it more as a supplement review, or lifting accessories. This isn't some fuckery where some poor noobs are going to buy this product and get bunk gear, or anything like that. I'd say overall I'm discouraging those who wish to try it, but giving them an honest play by play log.

They are checking here, and The Iron Den. That was the agreement.

LOL, no. I've been transparent this whole time. It's different with gear, you know? I'm not telling anyone to use this product, I'm just reviewing it. Think of it more as a supplement review, or lifting accessories. This isn't some fuckery where some poor noobs are going to buy this product and get bunk gear, or anything like that. I'd say overall I'm discouraging those who wish to try it, but giving them an honest play by play log.

They are checking here, and The Iron Den. That was the agreement.

Gotcha . No you are doing a huge service here for the synthol curious like myself .

Isnt this stuff supposed to be instant? If so where are the after pinning pics?

It appears to be cycled just like AAS but much more constantly , especially in the beginning until you hit maintance doseages. So its accuminative , the more you pump in the bigger you get . But guys Ive talked to said it took a month for them to see really noticeable differences so its definitely not a once in a while thing . Better be prepaired to dedicate yourself more than AAS use . Correct @Wunderpus ? Alot of pinning...:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt this stuff supposed to be instant? If so where are the after pinning pics?
@Oregongearhead you're correct. It's a cumulative thing. You do see noticeable changes daily, but, nothing beyond a bit of swelling. It takes about a month of regular usage, then a maintenance period, to retain a large amount of the mass accumulated.

Hello everybody
I dont want to rob the thread here but i do have a question that fits in here.
So i have had a partial pec tear from the sternum a while ago.
It has healed as well as it can but still my chest sucks.
I have continued training everything except chest and naturally my chest sucks.
I want my chest to catch up with the rest of my body but i dont want to train my chest to heavy.
My doc told me i could train it as hard as I want and i have done that once or twice so far but I dont like it anymore. Never thought i would disline benchibg heavy weight. Fortunately my strength in the chest has not decreased however.
My question now is what do you guys think is better for my chest to catch up with the rest:
Igf 1 or
Synthol?
Honestly i m sceptical with the IGf 1 because i dont think you will get legit Igf1 without beeing scammed at least 10 times and i dont have that much money to waste.

On the other hand i by far dont know much enough about synthol to inject it yet and still have to do a huge lot of research.
I know the basics and a little more i have done a lot of research bit by far not enough.

But does anybody who has experiences think it would be beneficial for me to ibject synthol in my pecs?
Thx
Or would you rather choose the igf1

Hello everybody
I dont want to rob the thread here but i do have a question that fits in here.
So i have had a partial pec tear from the sternum a while ago.
It has healed as well as it can but still my chest sucks.
I have continued training everything except chest and naturally my chest sucks.
I want my chest to catch up with the rest of my body but i dont want to train my chest to heavy.
My doc told me i could train it as hard as I want and i have done that once or twice so far but I dont like it anymore. Never thought i would disline benchibg heavy weight. Fortunately my strength in the chest has not decreased however.
My question now is what do you guys think is better for my chest to catch up with the rest:
Igf 1 or
Synthol?
Honestly i m sceptical with the IGf 1 because i dont think you will get legit Igf1 without beeing scammed at least 10 times and i dont have that much money to waste.

On the other hand i by far dont know much enough about synthol to inject it yet and still have to do a huge lot of research.
I know the basics and a little more i have done a lot of research bit by far not enough.

But does anybody who has experiences think it would be beneficial for me to ibject synthol in my pecs?
Thx
Or would you rather choose the igf1

This is interesting , using synthol to "fill out" a flat spot or injury ...maybe ;)
Goodluck @Jayhgh

Thanks.
Obviously i wouldn t inject it in the one fiber of my chest which is injuried but i would inject it just beside it so that sooner or later the other fibers would grow tall enogh to completely cover it.

Some guy from EA has done the same thing and it worked out for him.
Now dont misunderstand me, i know they are donig totally stupid stuff these EAs but still that one thing might be beneficial for me....

10417449_1426034061008443_3345314575567984730_n.jpg
Thanks.
Obviously i wouldn t inject it in the one fiber of my chest which is injuried but i would inject it just beside it so that sooner or later the other fibers would grow tall enogh to completely cover it.

@Jayhgh --I had heart bypass 5 yrs ago and was afraid my pecs wouldnt grow right after having my sternum broke open . But it all grew back stronger than before (with alot of work) and a few years later I set a new PR in the bench press so have faith in yourself brother .

I have heard from numerous, and trusted, sources they have used SEO (synthol or whatever brand) to both fill in gaps, as well as fix asymmetry. Now, your point about NOT injecting it into the muscle fibers doesn't make sense. You don't just shoot oil over your non-existant muscle and muscle just fills it's place. You need to inject it into the muscle, which stretches the fascia.

IGF-1, functionally, will not change the shape of the tear. Nor would GH or AAS. However, if there is no disfigurement, and it's just a matter of strength, then this would be a better option (GH or AAS, not IGF-1).

I have heard from numerous, and trusted, sources they have used SEO (synthol or whatever brand) to both fill in gaps, as well as fix asymmetry. Now, your point about NOT injecting it into the muscle fibers doesn't make sense. You don't just shoot oil over your non-existant muscle and muscle just fills it's place. You need to inject it into the muscle, which stretches the fascia.

IGF-1, functionally, will not change the shape of the tear. Nor would GH or AAS. However, if there is no disfigurement, and it's just a matter of strength, then this would be a better option (GH or AAS, not IGF-1).

Dont you want to inject at the bottom of the muscle ? Big Al advocates using 1.5 pins on some muscles so you can "fill from the bottom" from what I have read .
Not injecting deep enough seems to be one of the main mistakes from what Ive read ...