Syntherol (Synthol) log

I agree that most of what was not lost from the use is probably from those cycles you run. I just dont understand how you are not happy enough with those alone. You should be a freak with those alone. I can also point out in the pictures above who used synthol and who didnt. But goodluck.

I will sit back and watch for now on.
Thank you for telling me what I should be, I'll keep your useful advice in mind. Also, thank you again for understanding my overall lack of happiness from cycles past, because I've definitely implied that.

Please, tell me how you KNOW when someone uses synthol. I can't fucking wait to hear! I know, 100% without a doubt, that you would never know by looking at me that I've used SEO. There's just no fucking way. Ask people like @GearGodess or @Eman who have had very intimate exposures into my life if they can tell... Betcha they'll say "no". You wanna know why? Because when used responsibly and safely, you CANNOT TELL when someone uses synthol. You realize that if it WAS obvious, myself and MANY others, wouldn't do it, right?

I wanna see your arms, and how good they look. I'll bet you $100 mine look better, and more natural than yours. Lemme know.

Ask people like @GearGodess or @Eman who have had very intimate exposures into my life if they can tell... Betcha they'll say "no".

Nope... I'll let everyone's minds wander about just how "intimate" :eek::eek:

Wunder is very dedicated to this lifestyle to say the least. I have no doubt that he can make this product work for him... I will say this also, there is nothing lazy about the protocol he's got to do to make this work either. He was very much on the fence about going through with it because of all the shit that goes into it.

I hope guy's following keep an open mind. I think we can learn something from the log, even if we have no interest in using this product. Maybe learn good or bad, I believe that's Wunder's attitude to a certain extent as well.

I agree that most of what was not lost from the use is probably from those cycles you run. I just dont understand how you are not happy enough with those alone. You should be a freak with those alone. I can also point out in the pictures above who used synthol and who didnt. But goodluck.

I'd appreciate if you did actually just sit and read from now on this time. You don't know what you're talking about.

Now you know i dont mean any real disrespect with Wunder. We roll together in this virtual world. Maybe some day we will actually meet up. Time will tell. But i have developed this uncanny ability to just not give a fuck any longer in regards to my opinion on anything in RL and my 2nd home which is MESO. The protective coating on my personality has worn away leaving an abrasive texture some may find un pallatable. But in the end i dont give out fake smiles or the very generic responses most do as a matter of everyday conversation. I just dont like synthol

Reading your posts and truly thinking that you are very ignorant and quite the dumbass when it comes to certain topics, especially SEO type of products. I also see that you have no idea of the concept or what it can do or how to use it.

I think the best I read was this (bold underlined)... and you should follow it... SO sit back and watch, you might learn something.

I also know a couple people personally that have used SEOs for lagging body parts and look fine. I remember my one buddy telling me about how one of the most painful things he ever experienced was loading his calves with mct oil and then trying to pop out a 30 minute super set session of calves at the gym before doing squats. He said he only got about 8 sets in and had to stop because he was about to cry. lol!

But in the end i dont give out fake smiles or the very generic responses most do as a matter of everyday conversation.

That's what I like about you my friend.

I'm pretty neutral to synthol... It's not something I'll use though.

There are a few compounds I don't like that are involved in bodybuilding and strength sports but I'm not opposed to learning about them either.

Now you know i dont mean any real disrespect with Wunder. We roll together in this virtual world. Maybe some day we will actually meet up. Time will tell. But i have developed this uncanny ability to just not give a fuck any longer in regards to my opinion on anything in RL and my 2nd home which is MESO. The protective coating on my personality has worn away leaving an abrasive texture some may find un pallatable. But in the end i dont give out fake smiles or the very generic responses most do as a matter of everyday conversation. I just dont like synthol

OMG Trukkers morphing into Brutus ! He dont give a fuck anymore ! :eek:

You know there's mutual love and respect here. But you know damn well I'd have your back and say "fucking do you Truk, kill it!" no matter what your venture was. Whether it was gardening, shooting synthol into the tip of your penis or becoming the next video game champion, I'd have your back. I'll always support you and have an open mind towards your version of bettering yourself, and achieving your goals. Now, just sit back and watch the show.

OMG Trukkers morphing into Brutus ! He dont give a fuck anymore ! :eek:
Im not nearly as eloquent. But im overworked and generally aggravated. Too bad big guy dont come around much any more. Weve had our battles and i suppose were too much alike. Every battery has to have a - & +. 2 negatives are destined for conflict

Also, you know damn well I'm gonna be the most anal and precise mother fucker on earth with this shit. This is no fuckery, no Candyland synthol usage. I'm doing it right. The MOMENT something doesn't look right, or feels weird, I'll stop it. Until then, let's fucking do this and see what happens.

Also, you know damn well I'm gonna be the most anal and precise mother fucker on earth with this shit. This is no fuckery, no Candyland synthol usage. I'm doing it right. The MOMENT something doesn't look right, or feels weird, I'll stop it. Until then, let's fucking do this and see what happens.
Whatever plan you have the opposition just wont have a chance. I know

Whatever plan you have the opposition just wont have a chance. I know
We go deep you sexy motherfucker, and I don't need you to like everything I do! But, I'd love to show some of these shit talkers a thing or two, and teach them something new. You're too fucking old school and it's served you well, I respect your insane work ethic and who you are. I hope someday people will know a bit more about this, and see what it truly is.

I could've shut my fucking mouth and just done this behind closed doors, sure. "Oh everyone, look how much my arms grew on cycle!!!" But, fuck that. I'm gonna be honest, show you what happens and take you fuckers on my journey. No one makes you click on this thread to read it. If it offends anyone, I'm almost kind of glad it does. Sometimes it's good to have your cage rattled a bit, and look at something a new one.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for telling me what I should be, I'll keep your useful advice in mind. Also, thank you again for understanding my overall lack of happiness from cycles past, because I've definitely implied that.

Please, tell me how you KNOW when someone uses synthol. I can't fucking wait to hear! I know, 100% without a doubt, that you would never know by looking at me that I've used SEO. There's just no fucking way. Ask people like @GearGodess or @Eman who have had very intimate exposures into my life if they can tell... Betcha they'll say "no". You wanna know why? Because when used responsibly and safely, you CANNOT TELL when someone uses synthol. You realize that if it WAS obvious, myself and MANY others, wouldn't do it, right?

I wanna see your arms, and how good they look. I'll bet you $100 mine look better, and more natural than yours. Lemme know.

The answer is ABSOLUTELY F***ing NO!

People fail to realize that there is a smart way of using compounds, whatever it is to improve your physique. Of course the most common misunderstood and unappreciated are synthol or other SEO's, dnp, cheque drops and even insulin to name a few... I have gotten to know WP quite well and he has done successful cycles and has utilized many different compounds to help him achieve his look. IMO, his hard work and dedication shows and even though they are unconventional cycles, he has been successful at them.

On a side note, as I mentioned before. If I could, I would post at least dozen of ifbb pros and even ones at Olympia level that I have gotten to know personally in real life who use SEO successfully and have never been questioned about it and look natural. As for people in this lifestyle that are all about aesthetics, or even ones who rely on their look for work (i.e. film or print) it is a great tool for those lacking or injury parts of their muscle. Without being too personal, I have used the WP mentioned Painless Pumps before on a muscle that was damaged to get my fullness back and have done so successfully and it's been a couple years and it's still fine and looks good. I also know of a good friend who tore his bicep and only had a "unicep" lol but used SEO to help him balance everything else and that was years ago and still looks great and you couldn't even tell he had a tear or that he uses SEO.

Bodybuilding and this lifestyle is very vein and all about the aesthetics. We all want more and to look better no matter where we are at or what people say and it's not because past cycles failed us, but because of human nature of wanting to see what else your body is capable of achieving and how much better we can look. It's fun too!

Last edited:
Im probably the least vain gym rat youll ever meet.
I just enjoy being my own version of Big Lou The incredible Hulk
Not all about strength
Not all about size
But i do alright in both