Syntherol (Synthol) log

What would be the difference in injecting synthol, or oil-based AAS into a muscle besides the addition of a hormone? We seemingly support users here to inject steroids into their delts, glutes, quads and even areas like tris and lats... Now, this "user" used a synthol made up of MCT oil. None of us report such issues as this "user" on the report.
Dont get me wrong I am interested in this for sure. It is your body not mine. So go for it.

I know that it stretches the fascia but it still is not real. Your saying the guys in brazil with the gross bodies have real muscle in there?

I know that isnt going to happen to you with the way you are using it.

So you are saying that since the mct oil is same as some AAS. If I injected that much AAS in one area the same results would be achieved as synthol? Lets say vet grade EQ at 50 mg/ml.

What would be the difference in injecting synthol, or oil-based AAS into a muscle besides the addition of a hormone?

We can start with the list of ingredients of syntherol:

"INGREDIENTS: Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, Caproic Acid, Lauric Acid, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol – 100ml Bottle."

Or we can flip your question around a bit:

If you truly believe the only difference between AAS and synthol is the addition of the hormone, then why on earth would you want to inject hormone-less oil into the body? After all, the only thing you're missing out on is the hormone and at least we know the hormone can cause muscle growth while oil cannot.

To take it one step further, why do we even care about bunk gear? In the end all it really is, is CHEAPER synthol.

We seemingly support users here to inject steroids into their delts, glutes, quads and even areas like tris and lats... Now, this "user" used a synthol made up of MCT oil. None of us report such issues as this "user" on the report.

[Injection of synthol in a bodybuilder can cause chronic wounds and ulceration].
Ikander P, et al. Ugeskr Laeger. 2015.
Show full citation
Abstract
In this case report we present a 45-year-old male bodybuilder, who had injected synthol and paraffin oil in both upper arms for augmentation purposes. This led to a circumference of 66 cm of his upper arms. His arms were rock solid and clearly deformed. Few years after the injections the patient suffered from spontaneous ulcerations on both arms. Conservative wound treatment with antibiotics and compression therapy had good effect on the ulcers of the right arm. The left arm needed surgical revision and negative pressure wound therapy preparing the tissue for a split skin graft.

PMID
25967249 [PubMed - in process]

We can start with the list of ingredients of syntherol:

"INGREDIENTS: Caprillic Acid, Capric Acid, Caproic Acid, Lauric Acid, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol – 100ml Bottle."

Or we can flip your question around a bit:

If you truly believe the only difference between AAS and synthol is the addition of the hormone, then why on earth would you want to inject hormone-less oil into the body? After all, the only thing you're missing out on is the hormone and at least we know the hormone can cause muscle growth while oil cannot.

To take it one step further, why do we even care about bunk gear? In the end all it really is, is CHEAPER synthol.
Well, this is a direct quote from your report listing the ingredients in the synthol, FROM THIS REPORT.

upload_2016-12-20_12-50-19.png

Does not contain most of what you just listed. The only similar ingredient is the alcohol, I'm assuming they used benzyl.

The idea is not that the muscle causes direct muscle growth. Largely, I am experimenting this based of off L. Rea's writings. "Site injection stretched fascia which allowed space for vascular tissue." He goes on and on about his successes with his clients, Palumbo too, and SEO.

Dont get me wrong I am interested in this for sure. It is your body not mine. So go for it.

I know that it stretches the fascia but it still is not real. Your saying the guys in brazil with the gross bodies have real muscle in there?

I know that isnt going to happen to you with the way you are using it.

So you are saying that since the mct oil is same as some AAS. If I injected that much AAS in one area the same results would be achieved as synthol? Lets say vet grade EQ at 50 mg/ml.
Here is an OPEN user of SEO. Can't wait to hear about how his muscles look fake, or full of oil. The comprehension issue here is that you don't realize the difference between true SEO, and just oil period. Also, some of those guys use collagen or PMMA.

bostin-loyd-classic-is-the-worst-header-1560x690_c.jpg

PS, by the way, I've used it before and my muscles look fine :)

I used to really enjoy watching bodybuilding shows when I was a kid. I'd look at guys like Arnold, Zane, Franco Columbo and think "wow, that's what I want to be." Now, guys are just using massive amounts of aas and synthol and in the end they all look the same. Blocky mass monsters with no asthetics. It's too bad that the evolution of bodybuilding has led down this road because genetics has become irrelevant. Anyone with the $ and decent routine can bypass genetic disposition and look just as blocky and sloppy as the next bb.

I'm not knocking you wunder. Do as you please. I just miss the old days

I used to really enjoy watching bodybuilding shows when I was a kid. I'd look at guys like Arnold, Zane, Franco Columbo and think "wow, that's what I want to be." Now, guys are just using massive amounts of aas and synthol and in the end they all look the same. Blocky mass monsters with no asthetics. It's too bad that the evolution of bodybuilding has led down this road because genetics has become irrelevant. Anyone with the $ and decent routine can bypass genetic disposition and look just as blocky and sloppy as the next bb.

I'm not knocking you wunder. Do as you please. I just miss the old days
I get where you're coming from, and I don't entirely disagree. I do think some people have great looks still, they just don't win competitions. I think John Meadows, Evan Centopani and Ben Pakulski all look great! I've even talked to Meadows about SEO, he says he hates it and would never use it. Insulin however, he uses.

qpTkDfE.jpg

attachment.php

pakulski-naperville-allmax.jpg

Well, this is a direct quote from your report listing the ingredients in the synthol, FROM THIS REPORT.

View attachment 55460

Does not contain most of what you just listed. The only similar ingredient is the alcohol, I'm assuming they used benzyl.

True the pubmed study showed a different list of ingredients but the list of ingredients I copied and pasted in the following post just so happens to come from the website of the company you're using....

The idea is not that the muscle causes direct muscle growth.

That's fine then bc it doesn't cause growth of the muscle tissue directly or indirectly. It simply increases the volume of the surrounding area.

Largely, I am experimenting this based of off L. Rea's writings.

Who happens to be a buffoon who misinterprets studies and flat out advises against what the research showed in some instances.

"Site injection stretched fascia which allowed space for vascular tissue." He goes on and on about his successes with his clients, Palumbo too, and SEO.

Does anyone have any shred of evidence whether the fascia or "limited space for vascular tissue" is the limiting factor in muscle growth?

True the pubmed study showed a different list of ingredients but the list of ingredients I copied and pasted in the following post just so happens to come from the website of the company you're using....

That's fine then bc it doesn't cause growth of the muscle tissue directly or indirectly. It simply increases the volume of the surrounding area.

Who happens to be a buffoon who misinterprets studies and flat out advises against what the research showed in some instances.

Does anyone have any shred of evidence whether the fascia or "limited space for vascular tissue" is the limiting factor in muscle growth?

So, comparing those two is apples to oranges, you know that. The study was done on a completely different set of ingredients, with almost no similarity. I have seen nothing but positive reviews over the years from members on Syntherol.

As far as L. Rea, I'm not sure if he's a buffoon or not, truly. I've used a lot of his methods, and they seem to work. Now, coincidence? Maybe.

Site enhancement oils have been around FOREVER, I mean, seriously for quite some time. There are the occasional idiots who abuse the fuck out of it, and don't know when to stop. I've already used them before, and have not had ONE negative reaction. Nothing like what happened to that ONE guy in the pubmed article. I used a comparable amount, for a comparable amount of time. Truth is, my muscles still look like muscles. No lumps or nasty growths. They have retained about 60-70% (i'd guess) of the mass they gained from the synthol use months and months ago (4 or so, I think. I just did it for a few days recently to see if I could handle the every day pinning Syntherol suggests).

Now am I freak and just so happen to not get the nasty sides, same with the seemingly hundreds of other members who have tried it... Or, just maybe, is this once isolated incident a freak occurrence? Maybe there are others, but none claim to have used real synthol. Normally it's cooking oil, PMMA or collagen like fucking Rich Piana.

So, in all seriousness, what do you think allowed me to keep a large percentage of the size I gained from the synthol, without any gross negative side effects? Coincidence? Luck?

Here is an OPEN user of SEO. Can't wait to hear about how his muscles look fake, or full of oil. The comprehension issue here is that you don't realize the difference between true SEO, and just oil period. Also, some of those guys use collagen or PMMA.

bostin-loyd-classic-is-the-worst-header-1560x690_c.jpg

PS, by the way, I've used it before and my muscles look fine :)
Its not really that.
Its the mentality of those that use it
Synthol is a scam. A scam for those that can build it.

So, comparing those two is apples to oranges, you know that. The study was done on a completely different set of ingredients, with almost no similarity.

Are you sure about that? Caprillic, capric, caproic, and lauric acids are all MCTs, the same as what's published in the study. Benzyl alcohol was in both the study and your ingredient list. The only differences shown are silica in your stuff not in study and lidocaine I the study not in yours (assuming to help numb the pain). But since I've not seen proof of it being made in a GMP or FDA regulated facility I don't exactly believe them that nothing else is added. We all know how honest supplement manufacturers are.

I have seen nothing but positive reviews over the years from members on Syntherol.

I've seen many glowing reviews for PSL, Uncle Z, Astro, Hammer, Pinnacle, etc labs. Does this mean your buy or use Uncle Z products?

As far as L. Rea, I'm not sure if he's a buffoon or not, truly. I've used a lot of his methods, and they seem to work. Now, coincidence? Maybe.

Even the stupidest person on the planet can get a thing or two right Wunder...

Site enhancement oils have been around FOREVER, I mean, seriously for quite some time. There are the occasional idiots who abuse the fuck out of it, and don't know when to stop. I've already used them before, and have not had ONE negative reaction.

I'm glad you haven't bc you're a friend and I wouldn't ever wish that on you.

Nothing like what happened to that ONE guy in the pubmed article

There's several more case studies out there for you to read about. I only posted the one. Suffice to say it's not as mainstream as rec drugs or AAS and so not as much has been studied on it.

. I used a comparable amount, for a comparable amount of time. Truth is, my muscles still look like muscles. No lumps or nasty growths. They have retained about 60-70% (i'd guess) of the mass they gained from the synthol use months and months ago (4 or so, I think. I just did it for a few days recently to see if I could handle the every day pinning Syntherol suggests).

Now am I freak and just so happen to not get the nasty sides, same with the seemingly hundreds of other members who have tried it... Or, just maybe, is this once isolated incident a freak occurrence? Maybe there are others, but none claim to have used real synthol. Normally it's cooking oil, PMMA or collagen like fucking Rich Piana.

So, in all seriousness, what do you think allowed me to keep a large percentage of the size I gained from the synthol, without any gross negative side effects? Coincidence? Luck?

You seem to believe that all you attribute to your synthol use is indeed from just synthol. Considering how you run your cycles I'm much less inclined to believe it was the synthol and not the AAS/slin/hgh/peptides/and whatever else you've ran. For all we know the synthol ballooned out your muscles temporarily and in the interim the other stuff actually filled some of the void with real muscle.

Are you sure about that? Caprillic, capric, caproic, and lauric acids are all MCTs, the same as what's published in the study. Benzyl alcohol was in both the study and your ingredient list. The only differences shown are silica in your stuff not in study and lidocaine I the study not in yours (assuming to help numb the pain). But since I've not seen proof of it being made in a GMP or FDA regulated facility I don't exactly believe them that nothing else is added. We all know how honest supplement manufacturers are.

I've seen many glowing reviews for PSL, Uncle Z, Astro, Hammer, Pinnacle, etc labs. Does this mean your buy or use Uncle Z products?

I'm glad you haven't bc you're a friend and I wouldn't ever wish that on you.

There's several more case studies out there for you to read about. I only posted the one. Suffice to say it's not as mainstream as rec drugs or AAS and so not as much has been studied on it.

You seem to believe that all you attribute to your synthol use is indeed from just synthol. Considering how you run your cycles I'm much less inclined to believe it was the synthol and not the AAS/slin/hgh/peptides/and whatever else you've ran. For all we know the synthol ballooned out your muscles temporarily and in the interim the other stuff actually filled some of the void with real muscle.

The last part of your post I think is truly, in a way, what I've been trying to say. I do believe it creates space for new growth. Now, I've never gained ANYTHING from a cycle near what I did from the synthol usage. Maybe the two in conjunction did something magical? I don't know... But, it did something! Well, maybe I gained more, % wise from my first cycle, just maybe though.

For all we know the synthol ballooned out your muscles temporarily and in the interim the other stuff actually filled some of the void with real muscle.

That's really the end goal with synthol.

I don't really know if it works or not though, yet. I've been following Wunder's log to see if it does actually have merit. I do know I had great success with muscle fascia stretching routines a while back.

With that said, there is no way in hell I could use synthol... Way too much oil and pinning for me. I also think it's a greatly misunderstood "compound" much like DNP. I think this log has brought up some great points so far on both sides, exactly what it's supposed to do.

L. Rea is pretty far out there... I find a lot of his methods and thoughts very interesting. I know for a fact that some of the things he brings up in his book are false... While others might have some merit. I liked his writings because they do get you thinking about some things and there is definitely some information to take away however, I wouldn't recommend anyone take his word as the gospel nor would I recommend a novice to follow his info...

Subbed for the discussion. Controversial practices often bring forth opposition. Be safe Wunderpus[emoji1377]

The Green Machine

Subbed for the discussion. Controversial practices often bring forth opposition. Be safe Wunderpus[emoji1377]

The Green Machine
I know Casca, and that's largely the point of this thread. I have NO issue with friends like @Docd187123 or @gr8whitetrukker coming here to offer their thoughts and reasonable opinions/evidence against this practice. Truly, I know they want me to be safe, and don't want some sort of disaster to happen. I respect that, and I'd do the same for them if I thought they were in potential danger. It's trolls who just come here to talk shit with no merit or knowledge on the actual practice itself that I despise.

We've all seen the fucking retards with the balloon arms, traps and chest... I've probably seen more shit about bodybuilding than any of the retards who just come here to talk shit ten times over. But no, they're experts and I'm DESTINED to fail :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think it's crazy how bodybuilders idolize all these pros, but then put down the amatures that are doing the same practices.

Who are you talking too?
Nobody specific on this thread man. Just general moral and rumors revolving around Synthol. Seems like people don't always fully understand it. Even some people who use it. I think this log is a good idea to help everyone understand what it does.

I know Casca, and that's largely the point of this thread. I have NO issue with friends like @Docd187123 or @gr8whitetrukker coming here to offer their thoughts and reasonable opinions/evidence against this practice. Truly, I know they want me to be safe, and don't want some sort of disaster to happen. I respect that, and I'd do the same for them if I thought they were in potential danger. It's trolls who just come here to talk shit with no merit or knowledge on the actual practice itself that I despise.

We've all seen the fucking retards with the balloon arms, traps and chest... I've probably seen more shit about bodybuilding than any of the retards who just come here to talk shit ten times over. But no, they're experts and I'm DESTINED to fail :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I agree that most of what was not lost from the use is probably from those cycles you run. I just dont understand how you are not happy enough with those alone. You should be a freak with those alone. I can also point out in the pictures above who used synthol and who didnt. But goodluck.

I will sit back and watch for now on.

Sponsors