Syntherol (Synthol) log

Syntherol? Waste of money and huge risk to your health. I've done it before, back when I was retarded. You keep NOTHING, if anything your arms will be smaller when u stop using it. Ive used both collagen based and silica based, stuff is garbage. It's painful, it'll kill ya if u got a vein with it, and IMO the only thing it would do is swell a lagging muscle group prior to a competition . It's garbage bro, ain't worth it. If u do it right you won't have any mishaped muscles, but it's a lot of shots and sites in the biceps and Tris

i think the pictures we see of these synthol users are just one end of the spectrum.

Taken to the extreme, these guy's appear to be nothing more than attention whores.

i think if used within reason, Wunder will be looking good to go!

i'm in for this one!

I will, and it will just be used in my biceps and triceps, so it should be easy to track. Most likely I will add 25mgs of winstol depot of 25mgs of testosterone propionate to each injection, as well. I have found that you maintain about 70% of the overall size you add. 30% is inflammation from the regular injections and the hormone etc.

Most definitely in. I have read numerous times that AAS and synthol are not supposed to be mixed. Have you read or experienced otherwise WP?

I am looking to see the horrific events that are going to follow. You are going to burst that shit open or something. But goodluck.

I am looking to see the horrific events that are going to follow. You are going to burst that shit open or something. But goodluck.
He's talked about doing it before and given wisdom on it. I think he'll be alright.
I could place a safe bet 99% of top level pros use it with no more complications than what you would get with regular AAS use. Maybe even less complications when used in moderation.
Again it's all subjective, just my opinion I guess.

Thank you for your amazing contribution.... We'll add it to your greatest hits album of worthless shit.

Most definitely in. I have read numerous times that AAS and synthol are not supposed to be mixed. Have you read or experienced otherwise WP?
You can absolutely do it, I've done it numerous times in the past with great success.

Syntherol? Waste of money and huge risk to your health. I've done it before, back when I was retarded. You keep NOTHING, if anything your arms will be smaller when u stop using it. Ive used both collagen based and silica based, stuff is garbage. It's painful, it'll kill ya if u got a vein with it, and IMO the only thing it would do is swell a lagging muscle group prior to a competition . It's garbage bro, ain't worth it. If u do it right you won't have any mishaped muscles, but it's a lot of shots and sites in the biceps and Tris
I've used it before, and I've kept a fair bit from it. Site injections of synthol and winstrol or test prop seems to me the most effective method in my experience