Syntherol (Synthol) log

subbed. I think we've talked about synthol based products before, not something that I am interested in doing but I respect the hell outta ya for stepping up and running a log. like GG said, if there is anyone that is cut out for the job it's going to be you. Looking forward to positive results!!

"Fuck the haters!"
~Harriet Tubman~
haha, Harriet was BA!

I believe the Syntherol should arrive today... If so, I will try and get some good "before" pics so we can track it together.

So like, i was thinking to myself, like...um....i want BIG muscles but i dont REALLY want to work that hard? And like fuck...like, all show and no go bro. So being a complete fucking NOOB i was like, syntherol! YES! I need SYNTHEROL. Because i must have lots and lots of bloated fake oil filled sacks under my skin to show every brah in my tank on the beach that i am alpha as fuck. And brah...nothing screams insecure more than completely fake cosmetic enhancements to make them appear as muscles. Cuz thats how i roll. Fake as fuck

Sincerely fake yours

Trukker

So like, i was thinking to myself, like...um....i want BIG muscles but i dont REALLY want to work that hard? And like fuck...like, all show and no go bro. So being a complete fucking NOOB i was like, syntherol! YES! I need SYNTHEROL. Because i must have lots and lots of bloated fake oil filled sacks under my skin to show every brah in my tank on the beach that i am alpha as fuck. And brah...nothing screams insecure more than completely fake cosmetic enhancements to make them appear as muscles. Cuz thats how i roll. Fake as fuck

Sincerely fake yours

Trukker
Oh Trukker, you and I will forever disagree on this, and I know that... But, I still think it's because you don't have a full understanding of the way synthol works, but we've been down that path before... Nonetheless, you don't have to understand why I am choosing to do this, and you're more than welcome to offer your criticism and thoughts.. However, I wish for a moment you could have an open mind and at the very least, use this as an opportunity to learn about something new...

I see no problem with Synthol done right, its just like AAS (without the AAS) theres no difference between the two in the beginning , you just leave out the AAS when you brew it . Its when you pump large amounts of inferior oil that problems seem to arrive (think Brazil)

I read about how Greg Valentine got started , he was/is into vet grade Equipoise (50mg/ml) so he mixes a couple ml of EQ with 3ml of Synthol (to stretch the fascia ;)) Seems no worse than pumping 3ml of AAS in a side delt .

Im not gonna come in here and rank on Synthol , because I would have to rank on AAS too , its the same (almost) just use it to enhance not build . Ive thought about it myself a few times but chicken"d out (yes Im a member of ProMuscle too). I might change my mind after watching this post . Sure would like some bigger rear delts...Ooops :rolleyes: Goodluck @Wunderpus

I see no problem with Synthol done right, its just like AAS (without the AAS) theres no difference between the two in the beginning , you just leave out the AAS when you brew it . Its when you pump large amounts of inferior oil that problems seem to arrive (think Brazil)

I read about how Greg Valentine got started , he was/is into vet grade Equipoise (50mg/ml) so he mixes a couple ml of EQ with 3ml of Synthol (to stretch the fascia ;)) Seems no worse than pumping 3ml of AAS in a side delt .

Im not gonna come in here and rank on Synthol , because I would have to rank on AAS too , its the same (almost) just use it to enhance not build . Ive thought about it myself a few times but chicken"d out (yes Im a member of ProMuscle too). I might change my mind after watching this post . Sure would like some bigger rear delts...Ooops :rolleyes: Goodluck @Wunderpus
I'll let you know how it goes, I won't be using it in my delts, as they're actually too large in comparison to my bi's and tri's... I've used synthol before, and i've had great luck with site-specific AAS injections. I learned a lot from L Rea's books, and he was a huge fan of injecting the gear into the muscle after your worked it, basically synthol...

The only difference between synthol and AAS is the hormone. Now, if I add hormone into my synthol routine, am I no longer using synthol...???

I'll let you know how it goes, I won't be using it in my delts, as they're actually too large in comparison to my bi's and tri's... I've used synthol before, and i've had great luck with site-specific AAS injections. I learned a lot from L Rea's books, and he was a huge fan of injecting the gear into the muscle after your worked it, basically synthol...

The only difference between synthol and AAS is the hormone. Now, if I add hormone into my synthol routine, am I no longer using synthol...???

I think that was Valentines philosophy , if I include EQ then its not Synthol , its just weak AAS . Sounds rational to me ....lol ;)

I think that was Valentines philosophy , if I include EQ then its not Synthol , its just weak AAS . Sounds rational to me ....lol ;)
Ha, I am not delusional enough to think that is true... However, it have found that it does appear to do SOMETHING. Winstrol or test prop injected into a muscle truly seems to increase it's size... Now, would you prefer that in your glute, or bicep, right? I'd rather my arms that my glute, personally.

If i put 6" heels on does it make me a true 6'7 or is it cosmetic? IE: fake
If i put a cucumber in my underwear do i now have a 12" schlong?
If i put a mack dog on the hood of my Ford does it make it a Mack truck?

The answer to all these is NO
And AAS is anabolic. With food it grows REAL muscle
Synthol does not and never has done any of those 2 things
It is a fake cosmetic enhancement that has no effect on performance or real tissue growth
There is no amount of justification that changes these things and is single handedly the biggest blemish in BB today.
You sort of become a character of yourself believing in this garbage
Ya know, some ions from now some asshole from the future will stumble upon this post and be like...this motherfucker gets it! This mother fucker dont let ppl piss on his boots and call it rain. This mother fucker is a guard of the old. Build it or fuck off.

If i put 6" heels on does it make me a true 6'7 or is it cosmetic? IE: fake
If i put a cucumber in my underwear do i now have a 12" schlong?
If i put a mack dog on the hood of my Ford does it make it a Mack truck?

The answer to all these is NO
And AAS is anabolic. With food it grows REAL muscle
Synthol does not and never has done any of those 2 things
It is a fake cosmetic enhancement that has no effect on performance or real tissue growth
There is no amount of justification that changes these things and is single handedly the biggest blemish in BB today.
You sort of become a character of yourself believing in this garbage
Ya know, some ions from now some asshole from the future will stumble upon this post and be like...this motherfucker gets it! This mother fucker dont let ppl piss on his boots and call it rain. This mother fucker is a guard of the old. Build it or fuck off.
No matter how much we disagree on the synthol subject, I still got love for you because you stick to your guns... You know I will, too. Now, I do have a question for you, though... Are you morally opposed to someone injecting winstrol, test prop, anadrol or whatever into - call it a tricep - pre workout? What if that causes growth? Is that somewhere in between AAS and synthol?

No matter how much we disagree on the synthol subject, I still got love for you because you stick to your guns... You know I will, too. Now, I do have a question for you, though... Are you morally opposed to someone injecting winstrol, test prop, anadrol or whatever into - call it a tricep - pre workout? What if that causes growth? Is that somewhere in between AAS and synthol?
You mean swelling?
Swelling is not growth
There hasnt been a toothpick of evidence supporting site enhancement techniques using AAS injections
You know this. I know you do. This Wunderpus aint stupid ;)

You mean swelling?
Swelling is not growth
There hasnt been a toothpick of evidence supporting site enhancement techniques using AAS injections
You know this. I know you do. This Wunderpus aint stupid ;)
I've tried it though, and it does seem to work. I do believe the ester-less compounds do bind to the local receptors... Of COURSE there aren't studies on this, why would there be? There's no money in testing this shit, you know that. I do believe we have to depend on bro science here, as shitty as that might be... "Swelling", hmm maybe... Dave Palumbo seems to think swelling causes local growth, look at his clients... He may know a bit more than you and I, maybe not... Either way, the MOMENT i have some negative aesthetic look from this "test", I'll stop it, in a heartbeat. I cannot help myself but to experiment with this, it's just in my nature...

I guess the question is : Is Synthol muscle fascia stretching real and does it allow more growth , because the pro"s seem to think so...

I've tried it though, and it does seem to work. I do believe the ester-less compounds do bind to the local receptors... Of COURSE there aren't studies on this, why would there be? There's no money in testing this shit, you know that. I do believe we have to depend on bro science here, as shitty as that might be... "Swelling", hmm maybe... Dave Palumbo seems to think swelling causes local growth, look at his clients... He may know a bit more than you and I, maybe not... Either way, the MOMENT i have some negative aesthetic look from this "test", I'll stop it, in a heartbeat. I cannot help myself but to experiment with this, it's just in my nature...
Palumbo looks like a bloated drag queen. Like some body took John Taffer made him shorter and took all the coolness out of him and slapped a few grotesque pounds of muscle and ill fated synthol use to his horrible looking skin. Fuck that guy.

Sincerely fake yours

Trukker

Fucking Truck. Thats pretty funny actually.

I guess the question is : Is Synthol muscle fascia stretching real and does it allow more growth , because the pro"s seem to think so...
The misuse of the word "growth" is the problem here and every other knuckle heads argument pro-synthol. Growth is the absolute wrong term. Temporary swelling would be a great term. No different than if i beat em over the head with a louisville slugger to knock some sense in to em

Palumbo looks like a bloated drag queen. Like some body took John Taffer made him shorter and took all the coolness out of him and slapped a few grotesque pounds of muscle and ill fated synthol use to his horrible looking skin. Fuck that guy.
He looks fucked, I agree. His clients though, they look good. Chris Aceto, too. I'm sure he pumps them full of synthol, as him and Palumbo are good friends.

Thank you for your amazing contribution.... We'll add it to your greatest hits album of worthless shit.
You are very welcome. I though it would be informative.

I just dont understand your logic behind doing this. Can you not grow with all that stuff you are taking already??? I am just saying my opinion I dont want to be an ass even though it sounds like I am.

Your an educated guy wunder. Youll do it right im sure. I honestly dont think you need it unless your going pro. I really dont think even then you really need it then.

Do what makes you happy man.