Syntherol (Synthol) log

I've tried it though, and it does seem to work. I do believe the ester-less compounds do bind to the local receptors... Of COURSE there aren't studies on this, why would there be? There's no money in testing this shit, you know that. I do believe we have to depend on bro science here, as shitty as that might be... "Swelling", hmm maybe... Dave Palumbo seems to think swelling causes local growth, look at his clients... He may know a bit more than you and I, maybe not... Either way, the MOMENT i have some negative aesthetic look from this "test", I'll stop it, in a heartbeat. I cannot help myself but to experiment with this, it's just in my nature...
I am very interested in seeing the results. But that being said just because pro does it doesnt mean shit. This is my lastr comment on negative shit. It will be positive fore now on. Goodluck. Hope you dont get hurt.

Again with your absolutely worthless posts... At some point I hope you provide the community with at least 1 meaningful or helpful post... Until then, we will continue to enjoy your utter worthlessness. It's clear to everyone that you just regurgitate useless information, and have no real relevant or new information to provide. If you knew one fucking thing about synthol, you would know that this person is NOT using synthol... But, that would be expecting too much out of you.
I think that particular dummy easy injecting mineral oil...w...t...f. I am definitely gonna watch this post. I've been very interested in trying it myself. Excited to see the results my friend!:D

Wunderpus thxs for deciding to share this experience with us. I'm completely on the fence with synthol so looking forward to the results. GL

Any updates Brother? Looking forward to this. Was gonna pick some up for my cruise. Arms that will continue to grow during cruise, hell yeah.

Haven't started yet guys... the syntherol arrived today. Hopefully starting tomorrow.

I have no problem with synthol. I would never use it, maybe in my mushroom tip, maybe.

but to me it's like dumbbell pressing on a Swiss ball. unless you're benching so much that, you have to custom order barbells to accommodate the massive of amounts of weight youre pushing, and you decide eh fuck it bench pressing is so easy let me do it on a Swiss ball.

synthol is for the pros, who can't grow anymore with all the shit they use. or for the lagging muscles that just don't grow ni matter what you do.

but good luck. I'll definitely follow this log. take pictures and measurement before and after.

I have no problem with synthol. I would never use it, maybe in my mushroom tip, maybe.

but to me it's like dumbbell pressing on a Swiss ball. unless you're benching so much that, you have to custom order barbells to accommodate the massive of amounts of weight youre pushing, and you decide eh fuck it bench pressing is so easy let me do it on a Swiss ball.

synthol is for the pros, who can't grow anymore with all the shit they use. or for the lagging muscles that just don't grow ni matter what you do.

but good luck. I'll definitely follow this log. take pictures and measurement before and after.
While I appreciate your input, I think saying it's "just for the pros" doesn't really make any sense to me. That's like saying breast implants are only for models, or laser hair removal should only be done if you're going to do underwear modeling. Most of us, not all of us, take AAS for cosmetic reasons. Some of the members here are powerlifters, and that's a different story. The inherent vanity within AAS usage among us pro, and non-pro, bodybuilders is truly not all the different from synthol. There are SOOO many misconceptions about it, that's why there's such a negative stigma, like many things people don't fully understand. My hope with this log is to possibly change some opinions on synthol. I'm not encouraging anyone to use it, but maybe, just maybe, they might not look at it with such a negative lens.

Last edited:
While I appreciate your input, I think saying it's "just for the pros" doesn't really make any sense to me. That's like saying breast implants are only for models, or laser hair removal should only be done if you're going to do underwear modeling. Most of us, not all of us, take AAS for cosmetic reasons. Some of the members here are powerlifters, and that's a different story. The inherent vanity within AAS usage among us pro, and non-pro, bodybuilders is truly not all the different from synthol. There are SOOO many misconceptions about it, that's why there's such a negative stigma, like many things people don't fully understand. My hope with this log is to possibly change some opinions on synthol. I'm not encouraging anyone to use it, but maybe, just maybe, they might look at it with such a negative lens.
what I meant was, if training and diet and gear is making you grow, why use synthol? there's a limit to how much a bodybuilder can grow, we have lean 300lbs bbers, but we have 500, 600, 700+ lbs fat people. there's no limit to how fat one could be, seemingly. but, with bodybuilders, with muscle growth, there is a limit. maybe get to that limit before moving on to something like synthol, is all I'm saying. not trying tout convince you, one way or the other.

but I can see how synthol could be beneficial. to fix imbalances from left to right side. giving oneself a more symmetrical physique.

While I appreciate your input, I think saying it's "just for the pros" doesn't really make any sense to me. That's like saying breast implants are only for models, or laser hair removal should only be done if you're going to do underwear modeling. Most of us, not all of us, take AAS for cosmetic reasons. Some of the members here are powerlifters, and that's a different story. The inherent vanity within AAS usage among us pro, and non-pro, bodybuilders is truly not all the different from synthol. There are SOOO many misconceptions about it, that's why there's such a negative stigma, like many things people don't fully understand. My hope with this log is to possibly change some opinions on synthol. I'm not encouraging anyone to use it, but maybe, just maybe, they might not look at it with such a negative lens.
No I think it has a negative stigma for a reason. It is fake muscles. They synthal doesnt make you stronger.

No I think it has a negative stigma for a reason. It is fake muscles. They synthal doesnt make you stronger.
Goes to show what you actually know about synthol, which is nothing. It is NOT fake muscles, the oil dissipates. It stretches the fascia and allows more bloodflow and well as muscle growth. So, it is not fake muscle, it is completely real muscle, with NO OIL.

And, no shit it doesn't make you stronger, but that's irrelevant.

Also, glad to see your followed through with no longer posting negative shit, how long did that last? Thanks for your contributions:

"I am very interested in seeing the results. But that being said just because pro does it doesnt mean shit. This is my lastr comment on negative shit. It will be positive fore now on. Goodluck. Hope you dont get hurt."

what I meant was, if training and diet and gear is making you grow, why use synthol? there's a limit to how much a bodybuilder can grow, we have lean 300lbs bbers, but we have 500, 600, 700+ lbs fat people. there's no limit to how fat one could be, seemingly. but, with bodybuilders, with muscle growth, there is a limit. maybe get to that limit before moving on to something like synthol, is all I'm saying. not trying tout convince you, one way or the other.

but I can see how synthol could be beneficial. to fix imbalances from left to right side. giving oneself a more symmetrical physique.
I'm solely using it in one area, my arms. They just naturally lag behind everything else, no matter what I do, or how I train. This has been going on since I was a child... I cannot really do much to fix it, and I've tried everything. So, in a sense, I am fixing an imbalance.

I'm gonna do it soon myself. Can't wait to see your results....I actually read an article that stated synthol increases strength by up to 9%, or something like that, while using it. How true this is I'm not sure. I'll have to try and find the arcticle. Your right though, from what I've gathered, the misnomers about synthol have been created by the abuse of cheap compounds that are not actually synthol or the abuse of the drug. A proper protocol, so it seems, can have a positive effect on muscle size and growth. Very excited to see your outcome brother!!

I'm gonna do it soon myself. Can't wait to see your results....I actually read an article that stated synthol increases strength by up to 9%, or something like that, while using it. How true this is I'm not sure. I'll have to try and find the arcticle. Your right though, from what I've gathered, the misnomers about synthol have been created by the abuse of cheap compounds that are not actually synthol or the abuse of the drug. A proper protocol, so it seems, can have a positive effect on muscle size and growth. Very excited to see your outcome brother!!
This cannot be true. Synthol has reduced my strength while using it, no doubt. You just can't move the same weight with the inflammation....

Placebo

No doubt. Honestly, I doubt it. You just can't move the kind of weight you can with happy and healthy muscles. There's no doubt there's a temporary loss in strength. Plus, if you use a product like painless pumps, you lose a bit of feeling in that muscle for a day... Which makes it fucking hard as shit to move serious weight.

I think its highly likely you would receive the same performance advantage from using synthol as you would from suiting up in a muscle costume complete with 6 pack abs and bulging, soft cartoony biceps
No doubt. Honestly, I doubt it. You just can't move the kind of weight you can with happy and healthy muscles. There's no doubt there's a temporary loss in strength. Plus, if you use a product like painless pumps, you lose a bit of feeling in that muscle for a day... Which makes it fucking hard as shit to move serious weight.

Goes to show what you actually know about synthol, which is nothing. It is NOT fake muscles, the oil dissipates. It stretches the fascia and allows more bloodflow and well as muscle growth. So, it is not fake muscle, it is completely real muscle, with NO OIL.

And, no shit it doesn't make you stronger, but that's irrelevant.

Also, glad to see your followed through with no longer posting negative shit, how long did that last? Thanks for your contributions:

"I am very interested in seeing the results. But that being said just because pro does it doesnt mean shit. This is my lastr comment on negative shit. It will be positive fore now on. Goodluck. Hope you dont get hurt."

How does it allow for more muscle growth when it creates fibrosis and eats away at the muscle itself?

image.jpg

Painful muscle fibrosis following synthol injections in a bodybuilder: a case report

How does it allow for more muscle growth when it creates fibrosis and eats away at the muscle itself?

View attachment 55449

Painful muscle fibrosis following synthol injections in a bodybuilder: a case report
What would be the difference in injecting synthol, or oil-based AAS into a muscle besides the addition of a hormone? We seemingly support users here to inject steroids into their delts, glutes, quads and even areas like tris and lats... Now, this "user" used a synthol made up of MCT oil. None of us report such issues as this "user" on the report.

Sponsors