Syntherol (Synthol) log

Yes. But in the way smart bodybuilders use it. Bodybuilders do not use Synthol for ACTUAL muscle growth. Because, like I have said, there is no pathway in which new muscle gets created just because the fascia is stretched. It doesn't even make sense on a basic level.
so why not just watch and enjoy then? I've been exposed to differing opinions on this. do you have anything other than your word that shows syntherol doesn't enable muscle growth or provide an elevated capacity for existing muscle to grow bigger?

I have read in more than one place that it has been used for expanding muscle. you are in fact the only person that I have come across with this opinion, the notion that it can not do that. where can you point me to that can back this up? my experience is very limited so I ask with genuine curiosity.

I don't understand why so many people give a fuck about what @Wunderpus is doing.. Dude use SEO to your hearts content and fuck anybody that tells you to do otherwise. It's your body, everyone else should worry about what they're doing, and simply observe what you're doing, for educational purposes.

it's kind of funny because I just goggled it and I am finding two things.

one, stretching the muscle allows it to grow bigger

two, the added room in the body part that has been injected can also allow for new muscle growth to occure.

I second @Whoremoans thoughts.

sI've been exposed to differing opinions on this. do you have anything other than your word that shows syntherol doesn't enable muscle growth or provide an elevated capacity for existing muscle to grow bigger?
Can you prove that God doesn't exist? Don't trust opinions, trust facts or if there is not any facts to back it up. It is not true.
Same thing, how can there be proof that SEOs create muscle mass?
I have read in more than one place that it has been used for expanding muscle. you are in fact the only person that I have come across with this opinion, the notion that it can not do that. where can you point me to that can back this up? my experience is very limited so I ask with genuine curiosity.
You have read that from idiots that could give two shits about facts and science. The muscle will swell from chemical inflammation and from the volume of oil inside the muscle. It will not bring about hypertrophy.
It sounds like you like many lack a basic understanding of protein synthesis. There are different kinds.
Muscle hypertrophy, the increase in cell size, which is your basic growth that you get from working out.
Sacroplasmic hypertrophy, increases cell size via extra glycogen, this is witnessed within the first weeks of starting a cycle and they get plumped up with a bunch of carbs.
Then you also have hyperplasia which is the growth of new cells, this can be accomplished by hGH.

Sooooooo where would SEO induced growth come from? Ummm... It doesn't make sense... It just doesn't. Which is why nobody will answer when I ask this, because they don't know and they are in wonderland.

I don't understand why so many people give a fuck about what @Wunderpus is doing.. Dude use SEO to your hearts content and fuck anybody that tells you to do otherwise. It's your body, everyone else should worry about what they're doing, and simply observe what you're doing, for educational purposes.
You do not understand why people are commenting and discussing Synthol on a AAS discussion board?... Stop using that gorilla brain mate.

Sooooooo where would SEO induced growth come from? Ummm... It doesn't make sense... It just doesn't. Which is why nobody will answer when I ask this, because they don't know and they are in wonderland

stretching the muscle allows it to grow bigger

and dudes gorilla brain is on point. you missed the message. he said, politely, why not shut up and fade away if it's not your thing? nobody likes it when someone pisses on their cornflakes, you dig?

out of respect for OP I'm done conversing about this here.

and dudes gorilla brain is on point. you missed the message. he said, politely, why not shut up and fade away if it's not your thing? nobody likes it when someone pisses on their cornflakes, you dig?

So everybody should agree with OP even though it is retarded out of respect? Since when was that courtesy ever extended to young kids wanting to do their first cycle? Synthol is even more dangerous.

I will make sure any other synthol thread is questioned to the reasoning behind doing something so stupid.

LMAO you guys do keep your hands on each others dicks at all times and still can't provide an argument for this mysterious fascia stretching hypertrophy phenomena.

PUSSIES!!

I asked Millard to keep me at member level.

The titles and shit is your guys type of faggotry, not mine.

Yes, you have a whole new level of faggotry that mankind has never seen the likes of before.

Well, roman-turkish bathhouse is probably pretty close.

So everybody should agree with OP even though it is retarded out of respect? Since when was that courtesy ever extended to young kids wanting to do their first cycle? Synthol is even more dangerous.

I will make sure any other synthol thread is questioned to the reasoning behind doing something so stupid.

LMAO you guys do keep your hands on each others dicks at all times and still can't provide an argument for this mysterious fascia stretching hypertrophy phenomena.

PUSSIES!!

Your an idiot @Sworder. Plenty of people have disagreed with what @Wunderpus is doing. Even his closest friends so..as usual your full of shit.

Your an idiot @Sworder. Plenty of people have disagreed with what @Wunderpus is doing. Even his closest friends so..as usual your full of shit.

I am full of shit? Did you just miss these?

Oh noes don't criticize him..

You do not understand why people are commenting and discussing Synthol on a AAS discussion board?... Stop using that gorilla brain mate.
No, what I don't understand is the blatant bashing, and name calling. He's a grown man that can make decisions for himself, whether or not anyone agrees with them.

No, what I don't understand is the blatant bashing, and name calling. He's a grown man that can make decisions for himself, whether or not anyone agrees with them.
Ok, thanks for sticking up for me man. I don't know why he had to resort to name calling.

Ok, thanks for sticking up for me man. I don't know why he had to resort to name calling.
Worthless post #1857308. Literally, I cannot imagine one member at all who missed you, or wanted you back.... I think everyone hates you, I'm sure in all aspects of your life.

You can continue your bashing if you want, I honestly have stopped caring since I don't give a fuck about your opinion.

Worthless post #1857308. Literally, I cannot imagine one member at all who missed you, or wanted you back.... I think everyone hates you, I'm sure in all aspects of your life.

You can continue your bashing if you want, I honestly have stopped caring since I don't give a fuck about your opinion.
Who made this about personalities. I am not bashing you, I am bashing the retarded idea that SEOs can induce hypertrophy.

I am asking you what you are basing this trial off? How would SEO on a scientific level help muscle growth? Is it just this muscle fascia idea? I have shared ways muscles can grow and you have only said "there is no science on SEOs but it works."

Again, there is data that you can draw inferences from. Why can't you just say, "yes, it's just the fascia stretching that I am hoping to get some gainz from?"

Who made this about personalities. I am not bashing you, I am bashing the retarded idea that SEOs can induce hypertrophy.

I am asking you what you are basing this trial off? How would SEO on a scientific level help muscle growth? Is it just this muscle fascia idea? I have shared ways muscles can grow and you have only said "there is no science on SEOs but it works."

Again, there is data that you can draw inferences from. Why can't you just say, "yes, it's just the fascia stretching that I am hoping to get some gainz from?"
It is fascia stretching, it's also based off of personal friends and their successful runs with SEO. Also, my own. So, I don't need studies for an experiment, on myself. Truly, I'm not claiming that it WILL work, although in my experience it does. This is an experiment, and has been clearly labeled as such from the beginning. You don't have to watch, or read, or whatever likely weird perversions you like to do while following my posts.... Now, we get it. Your point is made, you don't see any studies to support it works. Are you done?

It is fascia stretching, it's also based off of personal friends and their successful runs with SEO. Also, my own. So, I don't need studies for an experiment, on myself. Truly, I'm not claiming that it WILL work, although in my experience it does. This is an experiment, and has been clearly labeled as such from the beginning. You don't have to watch, or read, or whatever likely weird perversions you like to do while following my posts.... Now, we get it. Your point is made, you don't see any studies to support it works. Are you done?
Well little Wunderpus, you see. I may come off as a dick. But if you had two balls you could hold your own and have a discussion. You say your friends have had successful runs. What were their long term results? Any issues with scartissue?
I can hold an adult conversation and if you weren't so insecure maybe you could as well.

Yes, I am done.
If you want to answer these I would appreciate it:
You say your friends have had successful runs. What were their long term results? Any issues with scartissue?

Well little Wunderpus, you see. I may come off as a dick. But if you had two balls you could hold your own and have a discussion. You say your friends have had successful runs. What were their long term results? Any issues with scartissue?
I can hold an adult conversation and if you weren't so insecure maybe you could as well.

Yes, I am done.
If you want to answer these I would appreciate it:
You say your friends have had successful runs. What were their long term results? Any issues with scartissue?

Their long term results are really hard to actually quantify, and I'm sure you can imagine why. That's why I'm measuring before, after and then months after to start to log these sorts of things... This data really isn't around. The friends claim "inches" gained, who knows? I don't think they're liars, maybe just optimists.

Scar tissue? I have NO idea. Personally, I have never had an issue with scar tissue development, far worse actually from AAS.

I'm no child, and I answer your questions as honestly as possible, regardless of how little respect I have for you. If you had a bit more class, Sworder, you could be a contributing member of this group. Instead you opt to outcast yourself entirely, but I do not believe you can help it. I'm not going to address your assumptions about being insecure, or whatever else, it really has no place in this discussion.

This log is truly much simpler than you're allowing it to be. It's one human, experimenting with synthol, and recording the results. Really, there are no claims from anyone. Some guesses and maybe some assumptions? Sure. However, this is just a journal.

I'm no child, and I answer your questions as honestly as possible, regardless of how little respect I have for you. If you had a bit more class, Sworder, you could be a contributing member of this group.

The thing is, I challenge and ask why/how this growth would be scientifically possible. And for challenging that I get posts with 0 subject matter and all personals. I don't like the way most people here debate anymore, the smartest guys are long gone. Now-a-days it's all about agreeing with each other for no logical reason. And if something isn't understood personal attacks are resorted to.

1. Deflect.
2. Attack the person.
3. Change the topic.

Read your own posts and see how you fit that description.

I am happy to be an outcast here seeing where this forum and how the members are as of the past couple years. It's nothing like the old days..

Dude say you "fuck up" using SEO. We have seen people that do. And they perminatly deform their muscles.
Now if used correctly in moderation, the same "deformities" occur I would imagine, except these are the kind you want, bigger more round bi's, swelled up tris.
This practice is probably only less than 10 years old. (Yeah, it probably exsisted to some extent in the old days)
But we don't really know how or why it works. My guess is scare tissue comes in and replaces the space where the oil was as it's absorbed. This log can only be a good thing and will hopefully give us more insight on how "perminate" this shit is.

But we don't really know how or why it works. My guess is scare tissue comes in and replaces the space where the oil was as it's absorbed. This log can only be a good thing and will hopefully give us more insight on how "perminate" this shit is.
IF SEO would work, I would find it highly likely to be because of this reason. PIP from regular injections work in the same way, it swells the muscle because of a chemical inflammation and SEOs are supposed to help increase volume of the muscle by the inflammation and oil volume. Scartissue forms from inflammation and if people are stating their muscles got bigger from SEO. It is highly likely it is only because of scartissue build up in the muscle belly. Which can cause deformations in the muscle too. Good post mister Sk8man.