Syntherol (Synthol) log

You don't talk shit in people's logs. PERIOD!
Sorry bruh. Synthol is amazing. Sorry I doubt it. For some reason I thought synthol was retarded to use but I guess I was wrong and need to do more "reading" love how it gives you the natural work hard look.Fag.jpgimages.jpgvictims_of_synthol_37.jpg

Sorry bruh. Synthol is amazing. Sorry I doubt it. For some reason I thought synthol was retarded to use but I guess I was wrong and need to do more "reading" love how it gives you the natural work hard look.View attachment 61287View attachment 61288View attachment 61289
Did I say anything about how good synthol works you fucking clown? Nobody gives a flying fuck what your godam opinion is. I think synthol is just as pointless and retarded as your fucking posts. I kept my fucking opinion to myself because it is a log. Now go back to the fucking naps thread you fucking dick riding moron.

Did I say anything about how good synthol works you fucking clown? Nobody gives a flying fuck what your godam opinion is. I think synthol is just as pointless and retarded as your fucking posts. I kept my fucking opinion to myself because it is a log. Now go back to the fucking naps thread you fucking dick riding moron.
I don't see anything wrong with an opinion on synthol. I'm game for the log and actually curious of the results. Never said I disapprove of the log.

You feel tough online dontcha? You don't see me going off on you. I'm being nice and replying back like a human being. There's no reason to get nasty bruh. Relax. To much tren. Take it down a notch.

Synthol is retarded. Why would you want to pump useless oil into your body. It makes you look like a soft marshmallow. It makes you look all fake and retarded.
Hey if you got you mind set on it. Please log and show before and after pics. LoL hope you like what you see.
I apologize for overreacting . The trolls on here are getting on my last nerve and it came out in that post.
Keep in mind this was your post in this dudes log. Logs should not have negative comments like this in them even if what they are doing is stupid. Sorry for talking shit

I apologize for overreacting . The trolls on here are getting on my last nerve and it came out in that post.
Keep in mind this was your post in this dudes log. Logs should not have negative comments like this in them even if what they are doing is stupid. Sorry for talking shit
No worries bro. I understand. Yea I shouldn't have stated my opinion in that manner. Should have kept it short and mind the "retarded and marshmallow comment" out of context. Just didn't want the guy to experience negative synthol effects. Hey if you had a chance to help convince someone from making a horrible mistake or sit back and let it play out what would you do?

Hey its his body and more power to him. If everyone knows it may have bad effects but rather sit back and see what happens to the guy then bring out the popcorn. Let's sit back and enjoy the log.

I don't see anything wrong with an opinion on synthol. I'm game for the log and actually curious of the results. Never said I disapprove of the log.

You feel tough online dontcha? You don't see me going off on you. I'm being nice and replying back like a human being. There's no reason to get nasty bruh. Relax. To much tren. Take it down a notch.
This frail ass scumbag troll above is the reason I was fired up. Fucking loser spends every second on meso hanging from the end of my dick. Notice the little bitch has a man in a speedo as his avi lmao

No worries bro. I understand. Yea I shouldn't have stated my opinion in that manner. Should have kept it short and mind the "retarded and marshmallow comment" out of context. Just didn't want the guy to experience negative synthol effects. Hey if you had a chance to help convince someone from making a horrible mistake or sit back and let it play put what would you do?

Hey its his body and more power to him. If everyone knows it may have bad effects but rather sit back and see what happens to the guy then bring out the popcorn. Let's sit back and enjoy the log.

He's ran synthol before I do believe. I think he is trying a new approach to it.

But I am not sure it's a log anymore since I haven't seen him log anything in a while. Hope @wonderpus hops on and updates us soon.

No worries bro. I understand. Yea I shouldn't have stated my opinion in that manner. Should have kept it short and mind the "retarded and marshmallow comment" out of context. Just didn't want the guy to experience negative synthol effects. Hey if you had a chance to help convince someone from making a horrible mistake or sit back and let it play out what would you do?

He has done his research. I don't agree with what he's doing either. He knows the risks though. Cheers

This frail ass scumbag troll above is the reason I was fired up. Fucking loser spends every second on meso hanging from the end of my dick. Notice the little bitch has a man in a speedo as his avi lmao
Right when I thought you were an ok guy. You turned douche once more.

Sponsors