TB-500 Cycle

Surgery specific, I can’t say for sure, but I would up the dosage from 250 per day.
From all my research even the standard 500mcg per day seems light. Really experiences seems to point to 750-1000 being better.
What we need is bodyweight specific measurements in this industry.

Hey guys,

I've read through this thread and looked online for dosage suggestions and they all vary. One I keep seeing is. 250mcg/Kilo. I'm a fairly active 55. I've been out of the gym for ~2 yrs due to this so I'm going ready to get this over. I'm having total repcement surgery on my left shoulder (right one was done 5 yrs ago)this coming Tues and am wondering if anyone has suggestions on dosage for such a major surgery surgery/rehab. I noticed @ZDogg had a pretty aggressive (?) protocol on his rehab. I most likely will have to order more as I only got enough for 250mcg/day but that's no problem. Also, I plan on injecting as close as I can to the shoulder but it's wrapped up pretty good for the first ~ week or so so I won't be able to get to the actual shoulder area.

Thanks
I’m no expert, by any means, but I am 3-4 months in, with that protocol, and I don’t think anyone would call my protocol aggressive, except maybe the GH, which some might think 6iu, per day is a little high, that could probably be 3-4iu with somewhat similar results, but I’ve run GH this high before without any kind of severe sides, so I felt safe at that dosage. If I had no experience with these compounds, my starting protocol would probably be 250mcg 2x per day BPC, 2.5mg 2x per week TB, and 1.5iu 2x per day GH, then go from there. Personally, for me, I wouldn’t bother much lower than that.

I’ve seen good results compared to running lower dosages of BPC and GH for a similar injury in the past. Less than 4 months in, and I’m feeling quite a bit better than I ever have with this same injury. I’m lifting again, although I’m doing much higher rep, and much lower weight than I was the day before I wrecked my shoulders. I do think I’m going to go to Mexico for a stem cell treatment in maybe another 2 months, then give that a couple of months, after that, before trying to get back into heavy weight. If I’m lifting the way I prefer after 8 months, without surgery, I’m calling it a win. I was close to a year and a half, post-injury last time, after waiting for surgery, rehab and recovery, to see about 80% of my strength back.

Surgery specific, I can’t say for sure, but I would up the dosage from 250 per day.
From all my research even the standard 500mcg per day seems light. Really experiences seems to point to 750-1000 being better.
It's complete shoulder replace, I had it in the original post. I settled on 600mcgs!/ & 500mcgs/2x week. Surgery was 8/8 so it'll be a while before there's any real results, just hope it helps and I didn't spend $$$ for nothing.

It's complete shoulder replace, I had it in the original post. I settled on 600mcgs!/ & 500mcgs/2x week. Surgery was 8/8 so it'll be a while before there's any real results, just hope it helps and I didn't spend $$$ for nothing.
At that low dosage, I don’t think you’ll see much. Assuming that 600mcg is the BPC? Is that once a day? That’s probably a decent dosage, but 500mcg of TB is super low. I’m running 15x that a week, which I’ve seen 5mg a week as a pretty standard protocol, so that would be 10x.

Back