TB-500 Cycle

6 weeks into Tb500 and I wanted to throw my experience out there. I found that information was limited when I was doing my research so maybe this can help someone who is interested.

Almost exactly a year ago I tore my posterior shoulder tendon in two locations. Ultrasound showed the larger of the two tears was 7/8”. Bursitis was also discovered in the shoulder. The problem with the ultrasound was that it was 6 weeks after my original visit to the doctor. Initially I was sent for an x-ray and after that showed no break or bone spur I was in Physio within three days of my injury being treated without proper diagnosis. I returned to the doctor at that 6 week point and told him my symptoms, long story short, he meant to send me for an ultrasound immediately after the x-ray but neglected to.

Surgery was never considered as a path forward because the tears were not full and I still had about 60% range if motion. Strength loss was significant and certain movements crippled me. Now that my diagnosis was correct I was back in Physio doing the proper treatment. I made good progress for the next two months but then had stalled for the longest time. Next comes cortisone with limited results. One month after my 2nd cortisone shot I’m 10 months into an apparent moderate injury and still unable to work or do any of the activities I enjoy. At that point I’m at a loss on what to do so I started doing my research…Peptides looked like the winner.

Now with 6 weeks of TB behind me I can say I have made notable progress. Most experiences I came across seem to point to results being noticed in about 4 weeks. That I can agree with. I have made significant progress in my range of motion and strength. I can do things now that hurt my brain to think about doing just a month ago. After sitting at a stand still with this injury for so long I can definitely see that it is what it is claimed to be.

Side effects are very minimal as most profiles point out. Injection site pain and swelling is about it. Now this is no small thing, but a small price to pay for the results I’m seeing I must say. This is about the only side effect most profiles pointed out but none really described how significant it could be. For myself the redness and swelling is enough that I moved to my upper legs only as stomach injections would be too noticeable with it being beach season.

I plan run TB for a total of 3 months.
For the first 4 weeks I did 5mg/wk.
For the remainder of my program I will be doing 2.5mg/week.

I am very optimistic that TB, along with my physio protocol, will get me out of the other side of this difficult to heal injury. I will post updates moving forward.

A thank you to those in the community who shared their personal experiences with me as I was doing my research.
how much mcg of bpc and tb500 should I do a week or day?

I just received both today and I want to use it to heal my elbow and wrist . Reccomend a spot to apply this ?

He said earlier that injection site doesn’t seem to matter.

It sounds like the only choice that matters is with BPC; whether you need to focus on gastric tract (oral) or not.

I just received both today and I want to use it to heal my elbow and wrist . Reccomend a spot to apply this ?
I’m running both, have been for about a month on the TB, and 6 weeks on BPC, for 2 super jacked up shoulders, and I’m impressed with the results, after dealing with shoulder issues for years.

I’m running 500mcg of BPC, 2x per day. 2.5mg of TB 3x per week. And 3iu of HGH, 2x per day. It’s awesome that it’s affordable to run a protocol like this, now. I had 2 full width rotator tears about 6 years ago, and it would have cost probably 5x to run half as much.

I’m running both, have been for about a month on the TB, and 6 weeks on BPC, for 2 super jacked up shoulders, and I’m impressed with the results, after dealing with shoulder issues for years.

I’m running 500mcg of BPC, 2x per day. 2.5mg of TB 3x per week. And 3iu of HGH, 2x per day. It’s awesome that it’s affordable to run a protocol like this, now. I had 2 full width rotator tears about 6 years ago, and it would have cost probably 5x to run half as much.
you know anything about QSC peptides with the purity and potency? Like heavy metals etc ?

you know anything about QSC peptides with the purity and potency? Like heavy metals etc ?
I’m running QSC, and have seen test results that show percentage of purity, but, unless I’m mistaken doesn’t show anything about what that 2 or 3 percent that isn’t the actual peptide. Their test numbers seem pretty on par with most GH testing, and I’m not sure if peptides have dimer and the same impurities as GH, but I assume it’s along those lines. I’m happy I ordered from them, and whether it’s placebo or actually working, I feel far better than I did before on their stuff.

I’m running QSC, and have seen test results that show percentage of purity, but, unless I’m mistaken doesn’t show anything about what that 2 or 3 percent that isn’t the actual peptide. Their test numbers seem pretty on par with most GH testing, and I’m not sure if peptides have dimer and the same impurities as GH, but I assume it’s along those lines. I’m happy I ordered from them, and whether it’s placebo or actually working, I feel far better than I did before on their stuff.
thank you for responding. I'm on there ipamorelin, cjc no DAC, as well as bpc 157 and tb-500 been using it for about a week now. Just want to make sure I'm not killing myself with heavy metals lol

My apologies for the late reply. Looks like @ZDogg laid out a nice protocol for yah. The protocol I used is written up in the OP. Worked well for me.

I never used BPC, but the more I read up on it, the more it seems like people are seeing better results upping the dosing to 750-1000mcg per day
thank you for responding. I'm on there ipamorelin, cjc no DAC, as well as bpc 157 and tb-500 been using it for about a week now. Just want to make sure I'm not killing myself with heavy metals lol
Isn’t this the type of thing you would want to make sure of before injecting it into your body?

My apologies for the late reply. Looks like @ZDogg laid out a nice protocol for yah. The protocol I used is written up in the OP. Worked well for me.

I never used BPC, but the more I read up on it, the more it seems like people are seeing better results upping the dosing to 750-1000mcg per day

Isn’t this the type of thing you would want to make sure of before injecting it into your body?
I have done research but I like to ask a lot of questions multiple times

6 weeks into Tb500 and I wanted to throw my experience out there. I found that information was limited when I was doing my research so maybe this can help someone who is interested.

Almost exactly a year ago I tore my posterior shoulder tendon in two locations. Ultrasound showed the larger of the two tears was 7/8”. Bursitis was also discovered in the shoulder. The problem with the ultrasound was that it was 6 weeks after my original visit to the doctor. Initially I was sent for an x-ray and after that showed no break or bone spur I was in Physio within three days of my injury being treated without proper diagnosis. I returned to the doctor at that 6 week point and told him my symptoms, long story short, he meant to send me for an ultrasound immediately after the x-ray but neglected to.

Surgery was never considered as a path forward because the tears were not full and I still had about 60% range if motion. Strength loss was significant and certain movements crippled me. Now that my diagnosis was correct I was back in Physio doing the proper treatment. I made good progress for the next two months but then had stalled for the longest time. Next comes cortisone with limited results. One month after my 2nd cortisone shot I’m 10 months into an apparent moderate injury and still unable to work or do any of the activities I enjoy. At that point I’m at a loss on what to do so I started doing my research…Peptides looked like the winner.

Now with 6 weeks of TB behind me I can say I have made notable progress. Most experiences I came across seem to point to results being noticed in about 4 weeks. That I can agree with. I have made significant progress in my range of motion and strength. I can do things now that hurt my brain to think about doing just a month ago. After sitting at a stand still with this injury for so long I can definitely see that it is what it is claimed to be.

Side effects are very minimal as most profiles point out. Injection site pain and swelling is about it. Now this is no small thing, but a small price to pay for the results I’m seeing I must say. This is about the only side effect most profiles pointed out but none really described how significant it could be. For myself the redness and swelling is enough that I moved to my upper legs only as stomach injections would be too noticeable with it being beach season.

I plan run TB for a total of 3 months.
For the first 4 weeks I did 5mg/wk.
For the remainder of my program I will be doing 2.5mg/week.

I am very optimistic that TB, along with my physio protocol, will get me out of the other side of this difficult to heal injury. I will post updates moving forward.

A thank you to those in the community who shared their personal experiences with me as I was doing my research.
Hey can I ask where you got your tb500?

Update:
I was able to put my recovery to the test recently. Been golfing twice in the last couple of weeks, which is my first go at this since the shoulder injury.

The shoulder held up very well and I haven’t experienced any pain afterwards.

Almost more notable for me is how my elbow Tendinopathy still appears to be cured. I was never an avid golfer, but it was the thing that aggravated my elbow the worst. I have experienced no pain since swinging the clubs.

I continue to be blown away that I have had this happen after dealing with that elbow for over 7 years. Never expected this added benefit when taking TB to help with the lagging shoulder injury.

great thread. Injuries are the biggest obstacle a lot of us have. I hope more people participate and keep updating their findings.
im a jock so don’t take this in a nerdy way but it would be nice if someone could put up a spreadsheet that allowed members to track this sort of thing. The medical community seems to have little to no interest. Bro science could be advanced if the community had a simple chart people could add their gear and results to.

great thread. Injuries are the biggest obstacle a lot of us have. I hope more people participate and keep updating their findings.
im a jock so don’t take this in a nerdy way but it would be nice if someone could put up a spreadsheet that allowed members to track this sort of thing. The medical community seems to have little to no interest. Bro science could be advanced if the community had a simple chart people could add their gear and results to.
A massive poll would be more reliable... one user account / one answer, nobody screwing up the rows and columns...

Hey guys,

I've read through this thread and looked online for dosage suggestions and they all vary. One I keep seeing is. 250mcg/Kilo. I'm a fairly active 55. I've been out of the gym for ~2 yrs due to this so I'm going ready to get this over. I'm having total repcement surgery on my left shoulder (right one was done 5 yrs ago)this coming Tues and am wondering if anyone has suggestions on dosage for such a major surgery surgery/rehab. I noticed @ZDogg had a pretty aggressive (?) protocol on his rehab. I most likely will have to order more as I only got enough for 250mcg/day but that's no problem. Also, I plan on injecting as close as I can to the shoulder but it's wrapped up pretty good for the first ~ week or so so I won't be able to get to the actual shoulder area.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I've read through this thread and looked online for dosage suggestions and they all vary. One I keep seeing is. 250mcg/Kilo.

You’ll have to clarify. You mention 250mcg/KG, but later mention 250mcg per day.

I assume you’re talking about BPC? If you are, bpc at 250mcg total per day is a light protocol.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry. It's bcp at 250 mcg a day. Those are just examples of my point. I've found both of those suggestions and more. I'm looking for advice on what would be a good protocol for a major surgery/rehab

Yeah, sorry. It's bcp at 250 mcg a day. Those are just examples of my point. I've found both of those suggestions and more. I'm looking for advice on what would be a good protocol for a major surgery/rehab
Surgery specific, I can’t say for sure, but I would up the dosage from 250 per day.
From all my research even the standard 500mcg per day seems light. Really experiences seems to point to 750-1000 being better.

Speaking of BPC, I decided to give it go after the success I saw with TB. Targeting a couple specific areas to see if I get results.

Been doing BPC for just over 2 weeks now.
I settled on 800mcg/day split into 2 doses-am/pm

Seeing some subtle benefits, but nothing profound just yet.

Back