Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

ChrisR9

Banned
Okay before you guys tear me a new assh*le because of this, yes I am a teen I'm 17yo.
I've already ran gear in the past and I plan on becoming a future IFBB. I'll be competing this summer with other guys my age who also juice. When I was 15yo I ran the PH M1T, I also ran the PH super-1-andro at 15yo. I ran a Test E cycle at 16yo and a Sus250 and deca at 16yo. I'm now 17 and currently OFF and close to the end of my bulk. I will be starting my prep in January and my new cycle February.

My cycle planned-

Weeks 1-12
Test E 600mg A week
Mast P 400mg A week
Tren A ?? A week
Nolva 10mg ED
Adex .25 e3d

Weeks 12-16 (where it gets serious)
Test P 600mg A week
Tren A ?? A week
Winstrol 50mg ED (started on wk 10)
Clen 80mcg 5 days on/ 5 off (started Clen on wk 10)
T3 25mcg ED
Nolva 10mg ED
Adex 1mg eod

Pct post comp will be Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50. HCG 250ui 2x a wk for 8wks. Then after Pct I'll run a natural test booster, then come completely clean.

*Note* I'm estrogen sensitive that's one thing to mention.
This is where I'll need some advice, I know I'll be pinning ED at some point and I know this is alot of stuff to be running for my age, but what dosage do you suggest I should run the Tren at? I'm thinking around 250mg a week. This will be my first run with Tren and it's going to be whilst I'm dieting so I think it's best to not jump in too high. Anyone's help and support will be highly appreciated.

No, just hell to the fucking NO!!!! You deserve getting flamed as you are way too darn young to even touch gear. It's braindead people like you that give honest gear users a bad name :mad:

Keep training and diet on point and only supplement with creatine. Good luck with show prep.

Okay before you guys tear me a new assh*le because of this, yes I am a teen I'm 17yo.
I've already ran gear in the past and I plan on becoming a future IFBB. I'll be competing this summer with other guys my age who also juice. When I was 15yo I ran the PH M1T, I also ran the PH super-1-andro at 15yo. I ran a Test E cycle at 16yo and a Sus250 and deca at 16yo. I'm now 17 and currently OFF and close to the end of my bulk. I will be starting my prep in January and my new cycle February.

My cycle planned-

Weeks 1-12
Test E 600mg A week
Mast P 400mg A week
Tren A ?? A week
Nolva 10mg ED
Adex .25 e3d

Weeks 12-16 (where it gets serious)
Test P 600mg A week
Tren A ?? A week
Winstrol 50mg ED (started on wk 10)
Clen 80mcg 5 days on/ 5 off (started Clen on wk 10)
T3 25mcg ED
Nolva 10mg ED
Adex 1mg eod

Pct post comp will be Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50. HCG 250ui 2x a wk for 8wks. Then after Pct I'll run a natural test booster, then come completely clean.

*Note* I'm estrogen sensitive that's one thing to mention.
This is where I'll need some advice, I know I'll be pinning ED at some point and I know this is alot of stuff to be running for my age, but what dosage do you suggest I should run the Tren at? I'm thinking around 250mg a week. This will be my first run with Tren and it's going to be whilst I'm dieting so I think it's best to not jump in too high. Anyone's help and support will be highly appreciated.
Dude i know that these response may not be what you expected or want to hear but nobody is going to give you advice here about your proposed cycle. It's nuts. You may not care but you are damaging yourself whether you want to realize that it or not. Pls stop while your ahead and you might have a shot at your ifbb dreams down the line. The answer is not to run cycles like your doing at your age. Good luck.

No, just hell to the fucking NO!. You deserve getting flamed as you are way too darn young to even touch gear.
Can you believe hes already ran cycles:rolleyes: Now should have been the time for him to be able to grow crazy fast while staying natty. Shit from his age all the way up to his early 20's he could have naturally put on some serious mass an got his routine down better in the gym. Sure wish I could go back to his age. I would have never stopped lifting in the first place. This KID must be another Bostin Loyd follower bahahah

It would be in your best interest to run HCG throughout the entire cycle and take adex eod. Up the dosage to .5 eod if using prop.

You can run the tren at whatever you want/ can afford. (What your parents give you for lunch money anyway)

Many claim ketotifen prolongs the downregulation caused by Clen.

I would drop the test prop for test e instead. I find this to be the cause of what many claim to be tren sides.

I wouldn't even bother with steroids until you can accept that you will be sticking yourself weekly for the foreseeable future. PCT was a huge waste of time constantly putting yourself through hormonal fluctuations and losing gains between cycle. Do you really want to be sticking yourself weekly for the rest of your life?

Don't use any UGL product unless you can accept the risk of infection or any other bad effect caused by some guy mixing Chinese powders with oil in his bathroom.

Anyone's help and support will be highly appreciated.
You want support? I'll give you support. Dude, do it! It will be fun. You will get your 15 minutes of fame.

You want help? I'll give you help. Dude, don't do it! It will fuck you up for life. You will be miserable when you are in your 40's if you live that long.

You want support? I'll give you support. Dude, do it! It will be fun. You will get your 15 minutes of fame.

You want help? I'll give you help. Dude, don't do it! It will fuck you up for life. You will be miserable when you are in your 40's if you live that long.

40's? Aren't you pretty much dead by then anyway and have nothing to live for?

Pretty crazy for your age man. I can't believe you've already ran all that shit by the time you're 17. But we all know you're gonna run it anyway. Run the HCG all the way through. If you're estro sensitive there's a very good chance you're going to need more adex than just .25 E3D so stock up on a fair amount of adex and nolva. Don't buy the research Chem bullshit either, go for pharm grade. And as for the tren I don't see a point in running tren in doses less than 350mg a week. You're really gonna need be careful running the shit you're saying. Pct possibly won't even work for you at this point. You run the risk of becoming impotent, Limp dick, going bald, getting gyno, bad back hair, and all kinds of other shit. Monitor your blood pressure too because this shit can cause a heart attack. Possible stroke. With that amount of gear plus stimulants I'm assuming your blood pressure is going to be through the roof. It's really a big risk doing all of this. T3 might fuck up your thyroid function as well. You'd be better off not doing this to yourself but we all know you've already made your decision. Be safe and good luck.

18 years old i think I fumed myself up with steroids help | MESO-Rx Forum

^^^^You know what the sad realization is??? This is going to be OP in another year smh:rolleyes: What a shame:(

LMFAO. You should go join Evo youd fit in better there--a lot more brainless fucks like you!!

No, just hell to the fucking NO!!!! You deserve getting flamed as you are way too darn young to even touch gear. It's braindead people like you that give honest gear users a bad name :mad:

Keep training and diet on point and only supplement with creatine. Good luck with show prep.

Dude i know that these response may not be what you expected or want to hear but nobody is going to give you advice here about your proposed cycle. It's nuts. You may not care but you are damaging yourself whether you want to realize that it or not. Pls stop while your ahead and you might have a shot at your ifbb dreams down the line. The answer is not to run cycles like your doing at your age. Good luck.

Holy shit no you dumb fuck

Kids gonna be on TRT by age 18 lol....

It would be in your best interest to run HCG throughout the entire cycle and take adex eod. Up the dosage to .5 eod if using prop.

You can run the tren at whatever you want/ can afford. (What your parents give you for lunch money anyway)

Many claim ketotifen prolongs the downregulation caused by Clen.

I would drop the test prop for test e instead. I find this to be the cause of what many claim to be tren sides.

I wouldn't even bother with steroids until you can accept that you will be sticking yourself weekly for the foreseeable future. PCT was a huge waste of time constantly putting yourself through hormonal fluctuations and losing gains between cycle. Do you really want to be sticking yourself weekly for the rest of your life?

Don't use any UGL product unless you can accept the risk of infection or any other bad effect caused by some guy mixing Chinese powders with oil in his bathroom.

Pretty crazy for your age man. I can't believe you've already ran all that shit by the time you're 17. But we all know you're gonna run it anyway. Run the HCG all the way through. If you're estro sensitive there's a very good chance you're going to need more adex than just .25 E3D so stock up on a fair amount of adex and nolva. Don't buy the research Chem bullshit either, go for pharm grade. And as for the tren I don't see a point in running tren in doses less than 350mg a week. You're really gonna need be careful running the shit you're saying. Pct possibly won't even work for you at this point. You run the risk of becoming impotent, Limp dick, going bald, getting gyno, bad back hair, and all kinds of other shit. Monitor your blood pressure too because this shit can cause a heart attack. Possible stroke. With that amount of gear plus stimulants I'm assuming your blood pressure is going to be through the roof. It's really a big risk doing all of this. T3 might fuck up your thyroid function as well. You'd be better off not doing this to yourself but we all know you've already made your decision. Be safe and good luck.

Thanks for some of the responses. I know the long term consequences of gear use especially at my age. But it's a life choice I have made and have to live with it like a man. yes I do plan on using gear for LIFE. I honestly singed up here because you guys seemed alright people when browsing.
My dream is to become an IFBB pro one day, I'm aiming for freak status and right now I want to get there coach free. I honestly didn't come here to make enemies.

Last edited:
I've ran pct every cycle and I've recovered fine in all honesty. I get my levels checked before and after too btw, that shits a MUST. Thanks for your advice dude.

I don't use creatine during prep, offseason only. Supplements used during prep are whey, multi, liver support, oh yeah and test booster after pct which I mentioned above ^
Thanks for the support. If I'm not "flamed" I'll keep you updated with my comp.

Last edited: