Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

I appreciate some peoples responses here it's been a help, but for the people who are trying to be funny and negative at least look half as good as me at 16, just sayin'...

I'm 17, 5'11, 230. Platz' lifts don't mean anything to me but here's pictures of me when I was 16 185lbs with 18.7 inch arms. I'll post them below.
Ok fair enough, if you are determined to give up a lot of things to pursue your sport I can understand and sympathise with that since I also compete in a different sport and I can understand the obsession to reach your goals where you don't even care about even about tearing yourself down to achieve what you crave. Like that other guy said a lot of pros died young but I know that even that is a lower consideration when you want to excel in your sport

you kids nowdays are really good on a computer. so do a google search and see where all the old pros are, ohh im sorry their all dead, really look and see how many have died in their 40s.
Name me the pros that have died. And don't include Greg Kovacs on that list. I bet you couldn't give me anymore than 10. It's rare you get deaths due to steroid abuse and you know it.

Hold on hold on hold on.. Did I read 16 and ran sustanon and DECA?
Yup. Not a big fan of deca mind, I'll see how Tren goes during prep and next offseason maybe take Tren instead of deca. But hey it isn't offseason yet so I best not get off topic here. This "Little Fucker" you say is sitting at 230lbs btw.

Fat lol.. Dude can u even rent r18 movies?, its good to have things to aspire to but ffs man ur health should be priority. But hey if ur happy and want a shorter life span or quality of life so be it.. But u got a tonne of time to make shit happen man.. Don't fuck ur health running before u can walk

Fat lol.. Dude can u even rent r18 movies?, its good to have things to aspire to but ffs man ur health should be priority. But hey if ur happy and want a shorter life span or quality of life so be it.. But u got a tonne of time to make shit happen man.. Don't fuck ur health running before u can walk
Health? It's no different in your situation. You use steroids therefore it's not 100% healthy. This shit isn't a health game, I've gotta do what I've gotta do to get that pro card, and like I said it doesn't come from taking 500mg test. As for the movies yeah that kinda sucks, I'll have to stick with the lion king for the time being.

why don't you go back to your daycare and let us adults have a real discussion here at meso. I don't believe anything you say your just playing out your own little fantasy here. you are probably a scrawny little prick that hasn't even got laid yet,
and you have a fantasy that if you had muscles a girl might actually talk to you . now go to your room and lock the door so mommy doesnt walk in on you and you can play with that little teeny dick while thinking about your fantasy of being a big boy .

why don't you go back to your daycare and let us adults have a real discussion here at meso. I don't believe anything you say your just playing out your own little fantasy here. you are probably a scrawny little prick that hasn't even got laid yet,
and you have a fantasy that if you had muscles a girl might actually talk to you . now go to your room and lock the door so mommy doesnt walk in on you and you can play with that little teeny dick while thinking about your fantasy of being a big boy .
Well...that was uncalled for. I've posted pictures of me above. I know I'm not huge now no, but a long way for me to go yet grandad. As for getting personal bringing my family into it, you're born in 51 so why don't you go fuck your dead mom you old beeaach. Peace.

It's funny that you're the same guy who couldn't answer my question too.

Look, while I agree with everyone here, I know youre going to do what you want to do. And I want you to be safe and healthy. So I am willing to help and "coach". If you have questions to ask, I will help.

But my advice is not completely free. I dont need your money. What I do need is pictures. Pictures of your mom. Naked pictures of your mom. You figure out how to get them, and once you do we are in business.

P.S. I want to see EVERYTHING.

Look, while I agree with everyone here, I know youre going to do what you want to do. And I want you to be safe and healthy. So I am willing to help and "coach". If you have questions to ask, I will help.

But my advice is not completely free. I dont need your money. What I do need is pictures. Pictures of your mom. Naked pictures of your mom. You figure out how to get them, and once you do we are in business.

You never fail to amaze Jay.

Man.. Here I was really thinking. Damn jay, you really gonna help this--- then I just busted out laughing. Night made.