Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

that's what I really like about jay he never loses track of what is really important .

Ok. This thread has gone way off track. No more name calling pr fighting please. We need to bring it back to what's important, naked pictures of this 17 y/o kids mom.

OP, I am patiently waiting. Dont disappoint me.

Okay before you guys tear me a new assh*le because of this, yes I am a teen I'm 17yo.
I've already ran gear in the past and I plan on becoming a future IFBB. I'll be competing this summer with other guys my age who also juice. When I was 15yo I ran the PH M1T, I also ran the PH super-1-andro at 15yo. I ran a Test E cycle at 16yo and a Sus250 and deca at 16yo. I'm now 17 and currently OFF and close to the end of my bulk. I will be starting my prep in January and my new cycle February.

My cycle planned-

Weeks 1-12
Test E 600mg A week
Mast P 400mg A week
Tren A ?? A week
Nolva 10mg ED
Adex .25 e3d

Weeks 12-16 (where it gets serious)
Test P 600mg A week
Tren A ?? A week
Winstrol 50mg ED (started on wk 10)
Clen 80mcg 5 days on/ 5 off (started Clen on wk 10)
T3 25mcg ED
Nolva 10mg ED
Adex 1mg eod

Pct post comp will be Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/50/50. HCG 250ui 2x a wk for 8wks. Then after Pct I'll run a natural test booster, then come completely clean.

*Note* I'm estrogen sensitive that's one thing to mention.
This is where I'll need some advice, I know I'll be pinning ED at some point and I know this is alot of stuff to be running for my age, but what dosage do you suggest I should run the Tren at? I'm thinking around 250mg a week. This will be my first run with Tren and it's going to be whilst I'm dieting so I think it's best to not jump in too high. Anyone's help and support will be highly appreciated.
I was Mr.teen mo.1992 my training was natural but 1991 I got second because I couldn't get that hard crisp look when diet came looked soft compared to juicers.but 1992 I used primobolan and. came in razor hard. and won. my diet us what got be the look but the primo sustained and hardend.my muscle.honestly the winstrol and masteron will be all you need.its diet don't cheat once if you cheat might as well say you want 3rd or no placing.
I wanted to be a pro back in 9os, but things went south when I hit 25 I've comeback to win. ya tren. clenbuteral.its
all good but I'm telling you. you will win if you hit it twice a day no fat, high Carb,high protein, then do the decarb.7 days out no starch for 3 days then starch up 4 days you will look super. goodluck you might like my help may not just train once for weights early then go in later for ABS, calves,etc. and cardio.
plus raise reps up to 15 to 20 4 months out

do it low or not at all. the winstrol is the bomb and masteron them to if its real. drop all test a month out. unless you think you will still come in dry and crisp from the winstrol. test holds water trust me no test and alot of winstrol will do you good. no cheat meals drink a gallon. there is nothing better than dominating on stage I even got second against the men's open. I wasn't even a juice head and crowd was yelling I'm not a teenager because I looked like a magazine cover you can too

I was Mr.teen mo.1992 my training was natural but 1991 I got second because I couldn't get that hard crisp look when diet came looked soft compared to juicers.but 1992 I used primobolan and. came in razor hard. and won. my diet us what got be the look but the primo sustained and hardend.my muscle.honestly the winstrol and masteron will be all you need.its diet don't cheat once if you cheat might as well say you want 3rd or no placing.
I wanted to be a pro back in 9os, but things went south when I hit 25 I've comeback to win. ya tren. clenbuteral.its
all good but I'm telling you. you will win if you hit it twice a day no fat, high Carb,high protein, then do the decarb.7 days out no starch for 3 days then starch up 4 days you will look super. goodluck you might like my help may not just train once for weights early then go in later for ABS, calves,etc. and cardio.
plus raise reps up to 15 to 20 4 months out
do it low or not at all. the winstrol is the bomb and masteron them to if its real. drop all test a month out. unless you think you will still come in dry and crisp from the winstrol. test holds water trust me no test and alot of winstrol will do you good. no cheat meals drink a gallon. there is nothing better than dominating on stage I even got second against the men's open. I wasn't even a juice head and crowd was yelling I'm not a teenager because I looked like a magazine cover you can too
Thanks for this response. Because I didn't mention my diet in previous posts I think people believe I don't diet properly. Trust me man when I diet during prep I track every macronutrient to the tee. Cheat days I don't have during prep anyway, when I'm craving I simply have a re-feed day once a week where I lower the fat, protein and up my carbs to around 400. As for the dropping test you mentioned, I know that's common with some competitors, and that's why I switch to prop 6 weeks out. What doses of Winstrol would you recommend? I already have the Winstrol here with me but I could get rid of it and possibly get some injectable Winny depot? Again thanks.

go look at @gr8whitetrukker thread he has a pic of him as a teen , you look like a pimple on his ass,
Why dont you compare me to yourself as a teen bro? Quit being a little submissive bitch and call me out yourself. Oh thats right you werent SHIT and you look up to men to do the work for you, cause your boyfriend probably did everything for you. Do shit yourself Phaggot or youre just another shit in the toilet like the rest of the shit talkers on here.

Why dont you compare me to yourself as a teen bro? Quit being a little submissive bitch and call me out yourself. Oh thats right you werent SHIT and you look up to men to do the work for you, cause your boyfriend probably did everything for you. Do shit yourself Phaggot or youre just another shit in the toilet like the rest of the shit talkers on here.
Pictures. Or get the fuck out.

50 aday, winstrol last month raise to 75mg Maybe,100.
oral is fine people don't realize how well orals work. I never measured macro.don't even know that I'm old school I just dropped all fat only fat was from spray canola oil
and fat that's from eye of the round steaks, or eggs, etc. I ate 5 -6. meals lots of carbohydrates potatoes but no butter. I have a feeling you will place. drop all sodium month out even skim milk no more.but you probably know this. I'm gonna nap. shoveled. snow for 20 hours u felt a workout. see you around

Did you need drugs to look like this??
Find another hobby mate
When I was your age all I wanted was to fuck and get wasted... Wtf it's wrong with you..
Don't come crying when your dick dosent work...
Take a good look at that picture again, then a good look at your own avi, and your AGE. I've just checked your history and you pin large amounts and you honestly look fuckin GARBAGE. Oh back when you were my age you say?? Well when you were "wasted" you should of done something useful and fucked yourself off a bridge.

go away , when I was your age I did look better than you , you have a body image problem , you see yourself as some kind of god , every body else sees you for what you are just an arrogant very slightly above average amt lifter ...

50 aday, winstrol last month raise to 75mg Maybe,100.
oral is fine people don't realize how well orals work. I never measured macro.don't even know that I'm old school I just dropped all fat only fat was from spray canola oil
and fat that's from eye of the round steaks, or eggs, etc. I ate 5 -6. meals lots of carbohydrates potatoes but no butter. I have a feeling you will place. drop all sodium month out even skim milk no more.but you probably know this. I'm gonna nap. shoveled. snow for 20 hours u felt a workout. see you around
^ Someone who knows their shit here. You even have an avi to back it up unlike the majority of idiots on here. Respect. And yup I'll drop tons of sodium around 3 weeks out or so. My macros should be something like 40 fat, 100carbs, 300protein. (Maybe anyway). Thanks man!

Last edited:
Why no back and leg pics?
Not that I needed to prove anything to you but here's my back and legs. Inb4 "I'm skinny, etc". But if you're going to criticise then please post pics of you when your were 16 because that's how old I were here.image.jpg

keep up the good work. think winner and you will be one. in 1991 the teen winner moved to my gym he was a juicer but he started natural but his presence helped my intensity he had a belt that said Mr.teen 91. his next year if competition he failed came in bloated he gained to much off season. but I also think he was running fake winstrol but I ended winning my symmetry is what helped I was never as positive in my compared to how I was after or during.if all of us could devote ourselves on important things like you have to competition we would be alot better off
good luck young Buck wish I was you're age and asking for pointers

Not that I needed to prove anything to you but here's my back and legs. Inb4 "I'm skinny, etc". But if you're going to criticise then please post pics of you when your were 16 because that's how old I were here.View attachment 32808
Legs aren't to to bad need to get your sweep going. But your really lacking in your lats- and this will fuck you on stage. If you disappear like that when you turn around its going to work against you.

Thank you for your arrogant messages. It shows most of you know fuck all and respect nothing. I'm going to run the Tren at 250mg as said in my first post & possibly drop the t3. It's too bad that you guys are too old to become anything, and have done fuck all in your prime that's not even worth mentioning to your grandkids. But fortunately for me I'll be stepping on stage thick, solid and diced this summer. Sadly you guys will still be injecting your HRT and getting NO WHERE. It must suck taking gear and not actually getting any achievmeant from it, only knowing each time you pin that you're a top fucking loser.

And for the guys who helped out on this thread, thanks.

Wow! How stupid are kids these days?! You obviously a pair of losers for parents, as you are prime evidence to that point.

See, most of us on here are very successful individuals, who tried to offer you that best advice. But your limited thinking has hamstrung you into believing that the only way for you to be successful is to dive head long into AAS at such a ridiculously young age.

Understand one thing. You are a dime a dozen in the world of bodybuilding. It's very cut throat and the odds are stack enormously against you. If you make it, good for you. But it still doesn't change the fact that you're still a tool and a major fucking idiot.

Now, my suggestion is simple... GTFO because you have lost all credibility here by attacking our members. You asked for the boards opinion, and you didn't like what they said. A real man would accept it. Just goes to show what you real are you fucking little pussy!

@no
Legs aren't to to bad need to get your sweep going. But your really lacking in your lats- and this will fuck you on stage. If you disappear like that when you turn around its going to work against you.
Ive brought my legs, calves up through this offseason. Those pictures are me at around 15% bodyfat so I look bigger than I do now at 230 and 25% because of the definition etc. When I've cut down all this water and fat I'm going to smoke that physique. Outer sweep should look much better now I've been doing alot of narrow hack squats. I've been hitting my legs all the time recently.

Wow! How stupid are kids these days?! You obviously a pair of losers for parents, as you are prime evidence to that point.

See, most of us on here are very successful individuals, who tried to offer you that best advice. But your limited thinking has hamstrung you into believing that the only way for you to be successful is to dive head long into AAS at such a ridiculously young age.

Understand one thing. You are a dime a dozen in the world of bodybuilding. It's very cut throat and the odds are stack enormously against you. If you make it, good for you. But it still doesn't change the fact that you're still a tool and a major fucking idiot.

Now, my suggestion is simple... GTFO because you have lost all credibility here by attacking our members. You asked for the boards opinion, and you didn't like what they said. A real man would accept it. Just goes to show what you real are you fucking little pussy!
I haven't attacked anyone dude, just the ones who jumped down my throat first. If you're going to post personal insults towards me then please don't be too lazy to read the whole tread you idiot.