Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

You haven't made any enemies guys are just trying to help you out.

Trust me at 49 I can tell you a lot of things you plan on doing for life at age 17 don't work out the way you think they will.

I've ran pct every cycle and I've recovered fine in all honesty. I get my levels checked before and after too btw, that shits a MUST. Thanks for your advice dude.
Pct WILL stop working eventually. You can only suppress your natural production so much before you're stuck with low T.

TRT? Highly doubt I'd be on that early considering I've already ran previous cycles and I'm fine. TRT doses won't be necessary until I'm around 30. Although at some point I probably won't come off test.
You don't seem to get the fact that the more cycles you do the less your body recovers. Just because you were fine on previous cycles doesn't mean this isn't going to be the one that fucks you.

Look guys. If you believe the pros these days and back in the early days taken gear in their late 20s you must be delusional or in denial. MANY pros start using at my age and earlier. To become a FREAK it requires more than sticking yourself with 500mg of test for 10 weeks when you're 29 lmao. Jeez I mean when I hit 20 I plan on getting a top coach.

Last edited:
Look guys. If you believe the pros these days and back in the early days taken gear in their late 20s you must be delusional or in denial. MANY pros start using at my age and earlier. To become a FREAK it requires more than sticking yourself with 500mg of test for 10 weeks when you're 29 lmao. Jeez I mean when I hit 20 I plan on getting a top coach.
Nobody said anything about when pros started using gear. But if that's what you want you might as well just give up on the concept of doing a pct. pros don't do a pct. hell they probably cruise on a gram of test. We're just trying to tell you about the risks. You WILL fuck up your natural production. That's not an if but a when.

What's really sad about this is that someone out there is selling AAS to 15 year old kids. I'm going to guess you acquired your gear locally because you can't even get a credit card without your parents until you are 18.

What's really sad about this is that someone out there is selling AAS to 15 year old kids. I'm going to guess you acquired your gear locally because you can't even get a credit card without your parents until you are 18.
You buy your gear with a credit card..?

If you know what gym I train at you'll know how I get most of my stuff. Not going to mention any names on here though. My brother has sorted out my current "package" I must say.

Nobody said anything about when pros started using gear. But if that's what you want you might as well just give up on the concept of doing a pct. pros don't do a pct. hell they probably cruise on a gram of test. We're just trying to tell you about the risks. You WILL fuck up your natural production. That's not an if but a when.
I fully understand man and if/when I don't recover properly is when I'll stay on test.

I think you would know if you had the potential to go pro already, I don't know your stats or anything and I'm not trying to be condescending but for example people like Tom Platz would be doing 25-30 reps with 310 on the squat as a warm down at 16-17 years old, without juice, and arnie's arms were already the biggest in the room when he was 18. You should be realistic, do you really believe you can get a IFBB pro card? I don't doubt your work ethic and determination, but you should also be realistic of your genetic aptitude.

you kids nowdays are really good on a computer. so do a google search and see where all the old pros are, ohh im sorry their all dead, really look and see how many have died in their 40s.

I think you would know if you had the potential to go pro already, I don't know your stats or anything and I'm not trying to be condescending but for example people like Tom Platz would be doing 25-30 reps with 310 on the squat as a warm down at 16-17 years old, without juice, and arnie's arms were already the biggest in the room when he was 18. You should be realistic, do you really believe you can get a IFBB pro card? I don't doubt your work ethic and determination, but you should also be realistic of your genetic aptitude.
I'm 17, 5'11, 230. Platz' lifts don't mean anything to me but here's pictures of me when I was 16 185lbs with 18.7 inch arms. I'll post them below.

If you're already going to be running 1.5gs of gear at 17 you'll just have to keep using more and more. You're set up for some issues down the road.