Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

Thank you for your arrogant messages. It shows most of you know fuck all and respect nothing. I'm going to run the Tren at 250mg as said in my first post & possibly drop the t3. It's too bad that you guys are too old to become anything, and have done fuck all in your prime that's not even worth mentioning to your grandkids. But fortunately for me I'll be stepping on stage thick, solid and diced this summer. Sadly you guys will still be injecting your HRT and getting NO WHERE. It must suck taking gear and not actually getting any achievmeant from it, only knowing each time you pin that you're a top fucking loser.

And for the guys who helped out on this thread, thanks.

What I've came to realise on these forums and other forums too is they're full of forum jockeys and guys that know it all (know fuck all). I think it's best for me to get a coach who knows their shit tbh.

Getting a knowledgeable coach is rarely a bad decision in any athletic endeavor.

As far as the meso forum is concerned there are plenty of people who post here who don't have a lot of knowledge, there are also a large number of people here who have been in the game a lot longer than you have been alive and have a knowledge base on training and AAS that you will be hard pressed to ever match.

Based on your pictures you have a lot of potential at 17. Guys are giving you advice to try to keep you from really fucking yourself up and burning out very quickly whether you take it or not is up to you.

Lots of very successful people in business, powerlifting and other areas in life on this forum that you would do well to emulate so you really shouldn't be making blanket statements about everyone here.

Wow this kid getting all snippy and lippy at the experienced vets here??? Shame shame!

He will rue the day he made these comments when his T levels get stuck in low gear permanently.

@ChrisR9, you still need more work on your physique...its a start but you still got work to do.

your living in a dream world, its going to be hard buying all that gear while working at a car wash . you young man are a total fool if you weren't such a prick I would feel sorry for you .

Wow this kid getting all snippy and lippy at the experienced vets here??? Shame shame!

He will rue the day he made these comments when his T levels get stuck in low gear permanently.

@ChrisR9, you still need more work on your physique...its a start but you still got work to do.
My physique needs work in what way? To become pro level? Well no shit. Do bare in mind that first pic I posted was me at 16yo 15% bodyfat. I do look BETTER there than I do now yes, but I am much heavier now and carry more muscle mass. Just imagine what I'll look like with 30+lbs more muscle with 5% bodyfat.

that's one tiny little cycle dumbass, lots of gear and gh costs real money , a lot of us on here have good jobs or our own business where we make real money, good luck buying gear with the monopoly money that was in the game mommy gave you , but I really do like the idea @jaymaximus had of getting us nudes of your mom,, closeups .

Don't worry old man, I've already got most the gear I've mentioned.

that's one tiny little cycle dumbass, lots of gear and gh costs real money , a lot of us on here have good jobs or our own business where we make real money, good luck buying gear with the monopoly money that was in the game mommy gave you , but I really do like the idea @jaymaximus had of getting us nudes of your mom,, closeups .
Do you not think I'm aware that future cycles cost money or are you just that stupid and ignorant? Oh wait you are. You have no idea how I manage to pay for my gear so mind your own and stick to what you're best at Mr 64yo which is probably skyping 13yo girls.

Dude you're making a bad decision. You know you're making a bad decision. These guys are just trying to express that to you. Trying to tell you what's best for your health. You won't get their approval for this cycle at your age. If it's what you want to do then do it, it's your choice but you're not really going to get an sort of encouragement around here.

if you don't understand your being told in a very nice way to get to fuck out of here,
no one is going to help you and no one wants you here, have you got even one word of support ?

Dude you're making a bad decision. You know you're making a bad decision. These guys are just trying to express that to you. Trying to tell you what's best for your health. You won't get their approval for this cycle at your age. If it's what you want to do then do it, it's your choice but you're not really going to get an sort of encouragement around here.

If you can't diet and/or grow and get solid results at your age drug free - hang up the idea of getting your pro card. Im under a barbell at least 3 times per week with guys that have pro cards - they are genetic elites without drugs and if you are not also - you can't hang and never will.

I appreciate some peoples responses here it's been a help, but for the people who are trying to be funny and negative at least look half as good as me at 16, just sayin'...

Look, while I agree with everyone here, I know youre going to do what you want to do. And I want you to be safe and healthy. So I am willing to help and "coach". If you have questions to ask, I will help.

But my advice is not completely free. I dont need your money. What I do need is pictures. Pictures of your mom. Naked pictures of your mom. You figure out how to get them, and once you do we are in business.

P.S. I want to see EVERYTHING.

Thank you for your arrogant messages. It shows most of you know fuck all and respect nothing. I'm going to run the Tren at 250mg as said in my first post & possibly drop the t3. It's too bad that you guys are too old to become anything, and have done fuck all in your prime that's not even worth mentioning to your grandkids. But fortunately for me I'll be stepping on stage thick, solid and diced this summer. Sadly you guys will still be injecting your HRT and getting NO WHERE. It must suck taking gear and not actually getting any achievmeant from it, only knowing each time you pin that you're a top fucking loser.

And for the guys who helped out on this thread, thanks.

Getting a knowledgeable coach is rarely a bad decision in any athletic endeavor.

As far as the meso forum is concerned there are plenty of people who post here who don't have a lot of knowledge, there are also a large number of people here who have been in the game a lot longer than you have been alive and have a knowledge base on training and AAS that you will be hard pressed to ever match.

Based on your pictures you have a lot of potential at 17. Guys are giving you advice to try to keep you from really fucking yourself up and burning out very quickly whether you take it or not is up to you.

Lots of very successful people in business, powerlifting and other areas in life on this forum that you would do well to emulate so you really shouldn't be making blanket statements about everyone here.

I looked beyond half as good as you at 16 so I'm going to be funny here. Take 1g of every form of AAS you can get your grubby little hands on you insignificant little man. I say little MAN as the size of a person doesn't not dictate the size of the man. It's funny you mention that the guys are "too old to achieve anything" we have older members who make great achievements daily and as for myself in not one of the older guys but I am in my prime and I can say without a questionable doubt you will NEVER achieve what I have and you will NEVER be remembered in anyway that I will be, you simply do not match up to the members here and you couldn't even match up to me in life success and I'm not even a pro so how the hell do you think you could become one of the greats. I have IFBB pro friends and I've seen them before and after AAS and they were way beyond your size without AAS at your age or slightly older (18 for one and 19 for another) these MEN did not take AAS till 21 23 and 26 and all still hold pro cards.

Now I will help you as others before me have, I'm not saying don't ever take AAS but if you need it now to become what you want to become then you need to look in the mirror and realize you were not handed the genetic gift of being a top level athlete in this world in any sport. If you can train and diet naturally with supplements you can buy at the supps store and maintain your current LBM but reduce body fat and develop your kenisthetic sense on each movement then when you are actually in a spot were steroids is a performance ENHANCEMENT and not a crutch for your lack of genetic potential for your goals then you will have the slightest bit of a shot to become slightly higher on the food chain then you are now.

Ok. This thread has gone way off track. No more name calling pr fighting please. We need to bring it back to what's important, naked pictures of this 17 y/o kids mom.

OP, I am patiently waiting. Dont disappoint me.