Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

I haven't attacked anyone dude, just the ones who jumped down my throat first. If you're going to post personal insults towards me then please don't be too lazy to read the whole tread you idiot.
Two words: grow up

5'11 230 at 25%bf and you think your the shit rofl you are 3 inches taller then me and don't even have that much more LBM that's funny you think your going to be a world champ

5'11 230 at 25%bf and you think your the shit rofl you are 3 inches taller then me and don't even have that much more LBM that's funny you think your going to be a world champ
Weight doesn't mean shit. I said 25% at an estimate. I have 19 inch arms and 56" shoulders. Post a pic of yourself before you talk shit. In years to come you'll have nothing on me I can bet you.

ChrisR9 said:
Weight doesn't mean shit. I said 25% at an estimate. I have 19 inch arms and 56" shoulders. Post a pic of yourself before you talk shit. In years to come you'll have nothing on me I can bet you.
Bragging makes you look more like a douche. So you are looking more like a troll.

Well your actions are proving my point. People try to give you advice you blew them off so that makes you so stupid.
Okay dude you win, you gave me your advice yes, but that advice isn't going to turn me into a Freak on stage in years to come. I asked for real advice anyway, do you think that Nick Trigili, Dallas McCarver became young freaks on your measly hrt doses ha? Your advice is what made you look stupid to begin with.

Okay dude you win, you gave me your advice yes, but that advice isn't going to turn me into a Freak on stage in years to come. I asked for real advice anyway, do you think Nick Trigili became a young freak on your measly hrt doses ha? Your advice is what made you look stupid to begin with.
You aren't going to be a freak the way you are going. You are putting your health at risk starting gear so young to begin with.

How to Measure Your Body: Shoulder Width - Proper Cloth Reference
This is how you measure shoulders. Not the circumference of the shoulders. That would be close to a chest measurement. And your gonna need every bit of that 56" "chest" to be braggin around these parts

I've got enough time to be shredded as fuck and keep my muscle mass. On gear it's possible to even grow on a diet.
I know what is and isn't possible on gear man. I'm no expert on contest prep but that sounds like one hell of a task. Dropping all that bodyfat in what 20 weeks? And coming in with all your mass hard and vascular.

I know what is and isn't possible on gear man. I'm no expert on contest prep but that sounds like one hell of a task. Dropping all that bodyfat in what 20 weeks? And coming in with all your mass hard and vascular.
You aren't going to win with this obstinate chode brother.

Yeah that's pretty easy, that long is ENOUGH to get my dialled in for a show. I know how nutrition works. I'll be doing cardio everyday, slowly dropping my calories in January and cutting hard in Febuary. I've got this man.

OP since you got everything figured out why are you here? You got a better chance of being the nxt cast member on Jersey Shore then a IFBB pro. GL