Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

I just need a drug coach for the future.

I heard this guy knows a thing or two...Lol

Charlie Sly

article-today-1129.jpg

20151228_CHARLIESLY_image.jpg

That's fine, but you seem too think that aas are the main reason you will accomplish your goals.
They are not....

That's fine, but you seem too think that aas are the main reason you will accomplish your goals.
They are not....
You're a top class forum jockey then. Why don't you just post a pointless meme like the other numpty above cause that's what you're better at than giving your lame advice. So are you seriously saying you can become pro level naturally lmfao?. You need drugs to become a freak, and I came here in the first place to get advice on my next cycle for my prep.

They are not....
Next you'll be saying it only acquires whey, creatine and chicken to accomplish this LOL.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 34
You're a top class forum jockey then. Why don't you just post a pointless meme like the other numpty above cause that's what you're better at than giving your lame advice. So are you seriously saying you can become pro level naturally lmfao?. You need drugs to become a freak, and I came here in the first place to get advice on my next cycle for my prep.
People who are genetically gifted become monsters naturally. Not everyone can do it. But those are the people that become pros once they start hitting the gear.

Why don't you just post a pointless meme like the other numpty above cause that's what you're better at than giving your lame advice.

Numpty?? Me had too Googgle dat. Haha

I was trying to help. :( You said you need a drug coach.

Weight doesn't mean shit. I said 25% at an estimate. I have 19 inch arms and 56" shoulders. Post a pic of yourself before you talk shit. In years to come you'll have nothing on me I can bet you.
go rifle through the transformation thread or check out my cycle log if you want to see pictures for proof. Ya 19" arms don't impress me and your funny for thinking shoulders are measured by circumference. Oh ya and at the end of the day even if you think you look better the one thing that isn't subjective is your total and mines higher :D and a higher total is directly related to penis size being larger it's science look it up but you could I know @jaymaximus would agree there too.

In all seriousness bud, I do wish you the best and I'm sorry you've made the mistake of screwing your endocrine system at such a young age. Fingers crossed it doesn't do any serious adverse health effects cause I wish that on no one. But I'm sorry I can not give advice on how you can become better as if you are were you think you are in your head then I'm just not smart enough to keep up.

go rifle through the transformation thread or check out my cycle log if you want to see pictures for proof. Ya 19" arms don't impress me and your funny for thinking shoulders are measured by circumference. Oh ya and at the end of the day even if you think you look better the one thing that isn't subjective is your total and mines higher :D and a higher total is directly related to penis size being larger it's science look it up but you could I know @jaymaximus would agree there too.

In all seriousness bud, I do wish you the best and I'm sorry you've made the mistake of screwing your endocrine system at such a young age. Fingers crossed it doesn't do any serious adverse health effects cause I wish that on no one. But I'm sorry I can not give advice on how you can become better as if you are were you think you are in your head then I'm just not smart enough to keep up.
Lmao your total means jack shit to me, I don't even need to compare myself to a lazy fat powerlifter and his bro science about his shitty total. Congrats, would @jaymaximus agree with you because he is the one who measured your cock size? Dude I also couldn't care what you and your boyfriend get up to, so let's get back on topic.

Lmao your total means jack shit to me, I don't even need to compare myself to a lazy fat powerlifter and his bro science about his shitty total. Congrats, would @jaymaximus agree with you because he is the one who measured your cock size? Dude I also couldn't care what you and your boyfriend get up to, so let's get back on topic.

Ya I don't look like a lazy fat powerlifter but thanks for putting in the effort to checking. I don't know if you picked up on the large amount of sarcasm I was dropping there and I referenced jaymax because he is also a sarcastic master. Now I tried to be kind to you at the end and you are continuing to be immature, if you are genuinely concerned about getting help you could still make a 180 with your attitude and read through competition prep cycle logs and see what worked for who and read more about the situation. This place has the information but unfortunately for yourself if you don't take the time to circumnavigate it then you'll never learn more than what you know now.

Not a single insult in that paragraph pretty proud of myself :p

Seven pages of useless bullshit before there was something worth while. I now have a new word to use, Numpty. I like it.

Edit: the only reason I suck around so long was waiting for Jay to post the naked pics of the kids mom.

Ya I don't look like a lazy fat powerlifter but thanks for putting in the effort to checking. I don't know if you picked up on the large amount of sarcasm I was dropping there and I referenced jaymax because he is also a sarcastic master. Now I tried to be kind to you at the end and you are continuing to be immature, if you are genuinely concerned about getting help you could still make a 180 with your attitude and read through competition prep cycle logs and see what worked for who and read more about the situation. This place has the information but unfortunately for yourself if you don't take the time to circumnavigate it then you'll never learn more than what you know now.

Not a single insult in that paragraph pretty proud of myself :p
Good fuckin job. ;)

I've gained some advice from here. I have tweaked my cycle some what.
But seriously these forums are just funny to go on and get a good laugh out of the old retards who think they know their shit. That Ralph dude above is a "well known member" but probably doesn't even know how to make a protein shake. Let alone come on here throwing out gear advice. Fucking hilarious.

I've gained some advice from here. I have tweaked my cycle some what.
But seriously these forums are just funny to go on and get a good laugh out of the old retards who think they know their shit. That Ralph dude above is a "well know member" but probably doesn't even know how to make a protein shake. Fucking hilarious.
You don't know Ralph;)

Did I throw out gear advice? I don't come on here to coach twinks on how to fuck up their endocrine system.

The people who know my story know my specialty and ask for my advice directly.
Then worry about your own problems and get the fuck off this thread. Thanks.

Last time I stopped the blast and went to cruise mode life was good and I was riding the rollercoaster standing up. This time the rollercoaster ride ended in a train wreck one month before having to stop the blast. My life is an emotional mess and I feel like shit. I was wondering how much of this can be contributed to ending the blast and how much is due to having been a dog?

Wreck it all...I mean Wreck it Ralph
Look until you sort out your personal life issues, then come back and try and be funny on MY thread. You just look a massive cunt otherwise.

Look until you sort out your personal life issues, then come back and try and be funny on MY thread. You just look a massive cunt otherwise.

I never wish Ill on anyone but saying something like that I can't wait until life hits you like a freight train and you spin down into a fucking pitiful hole that you belong in. Your the scum of this thread and an immature loser who has a misconception of what he actually is. I'm out.