Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

OP, get a coach who will be willing to work with you. No one on the boards is going to give drug advice to a 17 year old for obvious reasons. If you're serious then this will be your first order of business.

OP, get a coach who will be willing to work with you. No one on the boards is going to give drug advice to a 17 year old for obvious reasons. If you're serious then this will be your first order of business.
He should go check out a board like Evo or ASF then, but even still he is retarded for doing what he's doing.

welcome to the forum.
your best bet is to just read a bunch of threads here on member's cycle experience, dosing, etc.

you made the common mistake of posting something, only looking for help, and just got flammed.

In my mind, you're just like the many looking for quick answers, which isn't wrong, but that doesn't teach you much. None the less, you shouldn't be flammed for that.

Simple advice from any helpful person here should simply tell you to research reasearch research, learn as much as possible by reading, and then maybe give their PERSONAL OPINION on your use (which is just that, their 2 cents). Most people here are recreational users, not pro body builders, and though their experience is a valuable resource, it's not the holy grail.

You were not hostile until other people jumped on you first. So don't feel bad.

You need to ignore their posts and not respond either. You won't win, and it's just a silly repeating cycle. So from now on, don't acknowledged the useless posts.

In MY OWN OPINION, if you're trying to be an IFBB pro, then I wouldn't worry about competing at your age. You're just wasting time cutting, putting your body through hard times, etc. You should spend the next 4-5 years of your life putting on as much clean mass as humanly possible. If you're big enough to make it, you'll know by then. And if you really fit the bill as an upcoming star, it won't take long for you to get noticed/sponsored/etc.

As far as gear, yep, my opinion is you started too young. But it's too late for that. What do your current bloods look like after PCT? I'd go hard natural for the next 2-3 years if you can do it. You're in your prime. After that, you'd blow up like crazy if you used gear right. Then you'd go get your pro card if you were that PRO quality; though it may take a little more time if youre not, but I wouldn't give up if this was really your passion. As far as cycles, again, hold off for a while. Once you're "ready", just keep them simple to start, no need to be trying a ton of shit. Like legit, test only (with some hcg during). then eventually add other big hitters. I wouldn't get in to the full blown pro cycles until you were ready to make yourself know as a contender for an upcoming pro. While there is synergistic effects from multiple compounds, I don't think you'll need to go that route until you've been through a few cycles. Ease in as your body adapts.

Again, all my opinion. You'll do what you want.

Just please read as much as humanly possible. Take everything with a grain of salt. You can never know enough and the true greats never stop learning. Knowledge is power. Use google and search for hours/days/weeks before you even post. Because 9 times out of 10, you'll find the answer yourself.

Good luck.

Dam that feeling of being an example sucks..

but ur right us teens are just ignorant and truly think we know everything until all shit happens and we wake up but its too late.
Sorry for using you as an example bro but we are trying everything we can to get through to this young one before its to late. He might not like to hear what we say but were doing it with the best intensions.

I'll be blasting and cruising by then. Read what my goal is buddy.

You just dont realize how much priorities change especially during our years. Truly ask urself if u think ull have kids one day. U know when u raise those kids ull regret fuking urself like this and dieing early instead of helping them. It seems so hard for even old guys to get on trt a doc wont look twoce for ur age. If u self medicate ull always be trapped. How to travel, what if my source dissappears, what if my source started under dosing, why am i not having libido despite being in range. The list goes on. Ask every single person in here how much their priorities changed during our years.

You said u have checked ur levels, can u post just out of curiosity.

I would give a billion bucks in heart beat not to have done this. Even if i fully recover i will always live with fear trying to perform sexually, heart attack, hpta failing faster than normal. Im honestly shocked u had no problems yet. It will come tho. But why do u have to wait for tragedy to strike before it sinking in bro. Just tell urself im too young to make a life long commitment im lucky nothing has happened let me stay clean and live a normal life

Ur body is already fuking amazing for 17 bro ur young qnd u r soon about to enter ur prime. There's not many things worse in this life than being in ur prime and watch it go by while ur helplessly trying to fix urself and wallow in regret like me

Sorry for using you as an example bro but we are trying everything we can to get through to this young one before its to late. He might not like to hear what we say but were doing it with the best intensions.
Skull, how are you brother?!?!
Maybe its better he fucks up his system and we can all sleep a little better at night knowing he won't be breeding.

No im glad, hopefully more guys my age that come on here see it and reconsider

Skull, how are you brother?!?!
Maybe its better he fucks up his system and we can all sleep a little better at night knowing he won't be breeding.
Notis my man, Im living the grind brotha. Work, train, eat, an sleep. In the gym 6 days a week sick or not lol. No excuses an no rest for the wicked.

Ya this will be the last time I reply to Op's thread. He seems determined an is going to do whatever he wants in the end anyways....well we tried!!!

I'll be blasting and cruising by then. Read what my goal is buddy.
well if I was you'd I'd bank some sperm or something incase later in life you want kids. You never know what could happen. Just know I'm 24 and might not be too much older bro but a lot of maturing in your body is done by then. Just know what you are doing is more harmful than helpful at your age. But if this is what you are set on then cheers mate.

Take a good look at that picture again, then a good look at your own avi, and your AGE. I've just checked your history and you pin large amounts and you honestly look fuckin GARBAGE. Oh back when you were my age you say?? Well when you were "wasted" you should of done something useful and fucked yourself off a bridge.
Hahaha [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Hope your dick doesn't work when you are next to a fit girl
Then call me x