Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

Seriously why so much hate? Just because he's 17? Did you understand that guy have a fucking dream! I'm 35 now but if i have money i will be doing the same fucking thing at his age! No one can take a man's dreams away!
I know you saying you care about his health and all that but in the few years time he will be holding pro card and you still be sitting there and posting about fucking pct lol

Someone post on this forum : i have a beer every night. Does it affect my pct?
Another one posted : i have too much wine last night and i smoke so much marijuana that i have to skip gym today.

There was no single negative post about these two.
So in your opinion taking steroids and drinking is ok?
People don't die from steroids. The problem starts when they start mixing steroids with alcohol,drugs,painkillers! Those three are the worst enemy!

ChrisR9
follow your dream bro! Don't let anyone take it away from you!
Stay away from alcohol,drugs and painkillers!
Set a 10 years plan. Make sure you are financially stable.
Good luck!

Seriously why so much hate? Just because he's 17? Did you understand that guy have a fucking dream! I'm 35 now but if i have money i will be doing the same fucking thing at his age! No one can take a man's dreams away!
I know you saying you care about his health and all that but in the few years time he will be holding pro card and you still be sitting there and posting about fucking pct lol

Another one posted : i have too much wine last night and i smoke so much marijuana that i have to skip gym today.

People don't die from steroids. The problem starts when they start mixing steroids with alcohol,drugs,painkillers! Those three are the worst enemy!

ChrisR9
Good luck!

Yes OP. Listen to this guy. He lifted for a whole year before starting AAS and cycles until he runs out of money. Then he gets bloodwork every 5 or 6 years. Seems like he knows what he's talking about!

I try to answer your question.
First off english is not my native language and i'm not consider myself ''the most experienced juicer''

Please note : i'm not telling you or anyone else to do what i did. This is just my experience.

I'm been lifting 10 years. On juice 8,5.
When i started i was doing the same thing as everyone else,going on internet and looking for my first cycle. It was 8 weeks sustanon 250 and deca 1cc each. Then pct lol and time on - time off.
Second cycle - can't remember but it was about 12 weeks,then again pct lol and time on - time off.
After that my time off started decreasing because i just can't keep the gains. Then i stopped pct and guess what - i feel no fucking different!
Next thing i stopped cycles.
When i'm on i don't even know when i started or how long i been on. I stay on until i run out of gear or money became an issue. Then i stop cold turkey. I stay off between 3 and 6 months.
Side effects : acne! but i have this problem only when i started now nothing at all.
High blood pressure! Always have hbp tablets on hand! Always! This is a silent killer!
Personally me i hate orals!!! But maybe you'll be fine. I've seen video on youtube Dave Palumbo was interviewing someone and he told that he was on anadrol for 4 years straight !!!
Blood test - once in the blue moon lol
I did blood test couple a month ago first time in 5 or 6 years ( i don't pay much attention to that anyway). My liver function was out of normal range. I went to pharmacy and ask for liver support tablets. The pharmacist ask me why i need them. I said that i did blood test and my liver was out of normal range. So even pharmacist told me that you can't believe in blood test because they are not accurate!
I knew it and i was hearing this before.
If you really want to know your liver and kidney function the best way is to do medical ultrasound (also known as diagnostic sonography or ultrasonography).
There is no really straight answer to yours question. You might get side effect you might not. Every body are different! You have to experience on your self!

Be safe and good luck!

P.S. Still waiting on those pictures Chris...

Yes OP. Listen to this guy. He lifted for a whole year before starting AAS and cycles until he runs out of money. Then he gets bloodwork every 5 or 6 years. Seems like he knows what he's talking about!

P.S. Still waiting on those pictures Chris...

What's your problem? You even digging thru my posts lol
If you don't understand i'm not following anyone and i don't do what most of people do.
I do what i want to do

The problem is he is the exact person the media cites when they vilainize anabolics . Cause he's the exact person that is gonna be fucked up and talking about how much he regrets his decision to use anabolics at that age on some Good Monring America style talk show one day. He's the type of poor little Johnny that thick headed LE and politicians have in mind when they bring the hammer down on AAS. That's why the hard time Stas!

ChrisR9
Good luck!
Don't worry brother I'm ignoring all the naysayers on this thread now. There's someone out there who will coach me all the way through. If you know who alexey lesukov is he's had the same coach all the way through his journey since he was 16! I DO understand the consequences of gear and coming off gear. If I'm honest I've never been a real "sexual" person anyway so the dip I get during pct I CAN put up with, my libido always comes back anyway. Anyway enough going on... Thank you for the heads up man!

Good luck with that cycle kid, tell me how you feel after 6 weeks on tren and you are wanting to run it for 16.

I think it's dumb as hell you have been on gear at all, but your cycle sucks. Just do us all a favor and don't kill anyone because you are 17 and have no idea what you're doing or what your head is going to be like on 16 weeks of tren.

Good luck with that cycle kid, tell me how you feel after 6 weeks on tren and you are wanting to run it for 16.

I think it's dumb as hell you have been on gear at all, but your cycle sucks. Just do us all a favor and don't kill anyone because you are 17 and have no idea what you're doing or what your head is going to be like on 16 weeks of tren.
I'm running ace at a low dose, if bad shit happens I'll come off. I've made another cycle plan if that happens anyway. I'm debating on getting hold of some winny depot and getting rid of my orals not 100% on that though.