Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

That's what I may have to do .

Find out who you want to work with and see if they will coach you. Idk if they will give drug advice to someone <18, probably not, but it's not really necessary to have a complicated drug plan at this stage. You will still benefit greatly from a coach regardless of this.

Then worry about your own problems and get the fuck off this thread. Thanks.
I am a grown man with a lot of life experience. AAS usage made me make a few choices that had an impact on a lot of peoples lives that I now regret. When your hormones are out of wack you will think and do things that you would not do normally. I don't wish bad on you, but I can tell you one thing, playing with your Endo system will have an effect on judgement. It already seems like you are hard headed. I see bad situations coming your way. Like I said, I not wishing you bad, just pointing out the obvious.

What you want will most likely change bro. I know you think you have it all figured out but being the biggest guy in the room isn't everything. Being a pro is a lonely life.

Find out who you want to work with and see if they will coach you. Idk if they will give drug advice to someone <18, probably not, but it's not really necessary to have a complicated drug plan at this stage. You will still benefit greatly from a coach regardless of this.
Bostin loyd with work with him I know that for a fact.

Knowledge of potential health risks alone is not a detenent to steroid use.

A frustrting aspect of adolescents ' knowledge of steroids is that, even when they ar aware of
potential health risks, that awarness does not deter steroid use. Eighteen of 30 key informants
rate knowledge of risks as ineffective in stering adolescents away from the drgs. The primar
reason given is the general tendency for incrased risk-tag by adolescents the "it can
happen to me" syndrome. Other impottt reasons offere by our key informants ar adolescent
perceptions that the rewar of steroid use outweigh the risks and that the medcal community
was wrong previously in saying steroids don t work.
The medical community s loss of credibilty is impottt when discussing adolescent steroid use
and possible strategies for deterrng use. Pror to 1984, expert repeatedy denied, based on
mixed results from earlier steroid studies, that steroids enhanced performance. In 1984,
however, the American College of Spons Medcine revised its position on steroids to say that
concurrent use of steroids with proper trning and diet may enhance performance. Also in 1984
Haupt and Rovere reviewed the steroid literatu and concluded that :msistent improvements in .
muscle strengt and size could result frm steroid use in athetes who followed proper training
and dieta regiens. Many physicians and scientists, however, sti insiste any weight gained
while takng steroids was maily the result of fluid r tention and that any strengt gain was
largely psychological.
As we mentioned earlier, 82 percent of current users diagr with medcal expens and
professional athletes who say steroid use can cause serious health problems. They disagree
because neither they, nor other users they know, are experiencing health problems. Many also
cite the lack of "hard evidence" to back up warngs (56%), their suspicion the warngs are
merely scar tactics (38%) and previous statemepts by expert who say steroids don t work
(27%). In shar contrast, 16 of 17 former users agr with the expert that steroid use poses
serious risks. Actualy experiencing the negative he;vtO effects was a strong motivation for over
half the former users to stop tang steroids

Knowledge of potential health risks alone is not a detenent to steroid use.

A frustrting aspect of adolescents ' knowledge of steroids is that, even when they ar aware of
potential health risks, that awarness does not deter steroid use. Eighteen of 30 key informants
rate knowledge of risks as ineffective in stering adolescents away from the drgs. The primar
reason given is the general tendency for incrased risk-tag by adolescents the "it can
happen to me" syndrome. Other impottt reasons offere by our key informants ar adolescent
perceptions that the rewar of steroid use outweigh the risks and that the medcal community
was wrong previously in saying steroids don t work.
The medical community s loss of credibilty is impottt when discussing adolescent steroid use
and possible strategies for deterrng use. Pror to 1984, expert repeatedy denied, based on
mixed results from earlier steroid studies, that steroids enhanced performance. In 1984,
however, the American College of Spons Medcine revised its position on steroids to say that
concurrent use of steroids with proper trning and diet may enhance performance. Also in 1984
Haupt and Rovere reviewed the steroid literatu and concluded that :msistent improvements in .
muscle strengt and size could result frm steroid use in athetes who followed proper training
and dieta regiens. Many physicians and scientists, however, sti insiste any weight gained
while takng steroids was maily the result of fluid r tention and that any strengt gain was
largely psychological.
As we mentioned earlier, 82 percent of current users diagr with medcal expens and
professional athletes who say steroid use can cause serious health problems. They disagree
because neither they, nor other users they know, are experiencing health problems. Many also
cite the lack of "hard evidence" to back up warngs (56%), their suspicion the warngs are
merely scar tactics (38%) and previous statemepts by expert who say steroids don t work
(27%). In shar contrast, 16 of 17 former users agr with the expert that steroid use poses
serious risks. Actualy experiencing the negative he;vtO effects was a strong motivation for over
half the former users to stop tang steroids
Cba to read most of it. Doubt it will help me become a freak. Is that you in your avi?

But really I have big things to come in the future. In only months I'll be stepping on stage for the first time. I don't like to quote that big tatted douche but I've seriously "gotta do what it takes", and if that's means me being on HRT early then so be it. But I promise you this summer it's going down. Fuck the naysayers, one day I WILL get that pro card. A serious idol of mine would be Lorenzo Becker.

But really I have big things to come in the future. In only months I'll be stepping on stage for the first time. I don't like to quote that big tatted douche but I've seriously "gotta do what it takes", and if that's means me being on HRT early then so be it. But I promise you this summer it's going down. Fuck the naysayers, one day I WILL get that pro card.
Even that big tatted douche was competing natty before touching gear.

"Chris" you're a TROL whom is FOS. That being said at least it's nice to know the majority of Meso members understand and don't advocate the use of AAS by TEENS.

Finally I suppose it's pleasing to know there's a good chance your physes closed prematurely bc of AAS use, but WTF, since clowns like you don't listen to reason anyway I wish you well in the circus, AS A DWARF!

Oh and ya better reconsider that "idol" bullshit, bc in short order you'll be a eunuch, so I'm thinking Catalyn Jenner is more in line with your future, but hey at least you won't have to concern yourself about gynecomastia, just let them tits grow naturally "bro"!

Last edited:
Thanks for some of the responses. I know the long term consequences of gear use especially at my age. But it's a life choice I have made and have to live with it like a man. yes I do plan on using gear for LIFE. I honestly singed up here because you guys seemed alright people when browsing.
My dream is to become an IFBB pro one day, I'm aiming for freak status and right now I want to get there coach free. I honestly didn't come here to make enemies.
You're gonna regret it. I've got a bunch of tats at your age that I regret. Same line of thinking though; I know the consequences and they are for life but it's who I am and what I want. Guess what? I don't want them anymore and it's not who I am today. Relatively minor example compared to using gear at your age but the point remains the same. Same thing can be said about most decisions I made at your age.

Times change and so will you. I have a friend who is 34yo who is fighting off cancer of the liver who thought he was in the clear a few months ago but his last tests showed the cancer was back. He started powerlifting at around your age and said fuck it it's what I want to do and that's that. Now it's coming down to talks of a transplant. And all that size and respect he had are gone long fucking gone. All I see in his face is regret whenever I talk to him now. You're a fucking idiot if you don't think you'll regret these decisions later.

I agree with the overwhelming majority of the comments made on this thread BUT consider for one moment, would any reasonable 17 year old, rebut these experience laden posts with such disdain and disrespect on a continual basis, absent an ulterior motive?

No way! This clown began ONE THREAD which includes all of his 62 posts, bc he is here for one reason to stir the pot.

HE IS A TROLL, (or wil soon become a dwarf with tits :)) nothing more or less!

Last edited:
I think you would know if you had the potential to go pro already, I don't know your stats or anything and I'm not trying to be condescending but for example people like Tom Platz would be doing 25-30 reps with 310 on the squat as a warm down at 16-17 years old, without juice, and arnie's arms were already the biggest in the room when he was 18. You should be realistic, do you really believe you can get a IFBB pro card? I don't doubt your work ethic and determination, but you should also be realistic of your genetic aptitude.

That dbol must be working well :D