Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

I DO understand the consequences of gear and coming off gear. If I'm honest I've never been a real "sexual" person anyway so the dip I get during pct I CAN put up with, my libido always comes back anyway. Anyway enough going on... Thank you for the heads up man!
Never been a sexual person? You dumb fuck you only just realized in the not too distant past what those bags under your dick were for lol. It would be nice if sexual impotence was the only side affect from running gear at your age. I think when all is said and done having no balls will be the least of your health problems. You're a liability sticking around here and I think people have made it clear you're not welcome. No one will help you because it's a risk to them and they have morals that won't allow them to help a "little kid" fuck himself up.

Bostin Loyd is the type of person who will coach you and anybody else who will is going to be of the same clown character that he is.

Good luck and good bye

Last edited:
Guys, why are you all flaming this kid? He knows the dangers at his age and he still runs the shit anyway? Ask yourself, do any one of you want more of these people brought into this world? Let's help this dumb ass sterilize himself so we can rid the world of his genetic cesspool.

I don't think we should encourage him at all not one person on here period. We all know LE watches these forums and giving this kid the boot is best or at the very least flame him until he moves on to another forum. We don't need heat like that around here at meso.

I'm going to be fine boyz. You're the ones who have accomplished FUCK ALL. Except being a "well known member" on a steroid forum. What's really funny is I can bet NON of you compete in anything either. Keep up the negative posts, but before make sure you feed your overweight kids McDonald's or some shit.

Another example for you here little boy.

Had a friend named Brant back in Jersey growing up he got on gear around 17 and stayed on until he was around 19. I was highly jealous of his size but fact of the matter was I couldn't afford to run gear so I stayed natty. When he came off finally he did the run of clomid as a pct but it didn't fix what coming off did to his head. Depression hit him hard as a brick! He dropped all that size due to lack of exercise and just plain lethargy. Well to cope with the depression and lethargy he turned to mild opiate use to help overcome it. Years later he winds up beating to death a leader of the gay pride movement in Florida when he wouldn't give him money. Dude was straight laced before he got on gear but when he came off something changed inside him. I think upsetting the balance of hormones in a teenaged adolescent body by use of AAS has way more potential of mental side affects than most people realize. This is just one case that I personally know where the imbalanced hormones led to erratic behavior when use was stopped. I grew up in a area that was heavily saturated with anabolics in highschool sports and culture an there is more examples I can give you if you want them.

This was a normal dude at one point and fathered the child of a close friends before he mentally deteriorated and disappeared.

Beloved West Palm Beach Bar Owner Murdered by Ex-Boyfriend - Towleroad

I'm going to be fine boyz. You're the ones who have accomplished FUCK ALL. Except being a "well known member" on a steroid forum. What's really funny is I can bet NON of you compete in anything either. Keep up the negative posts, but before make sure you feed your overweight kids McDonald's or some shit.
Shows how much you know little kid. There are quite a few members of this forum who compete or are aspiring to compete and you know what? Ain't a damn one of them 17 years old dipshit. All adults who made a educated decision to use anabolics when they were mature enough to make that decision. Sure there are the exceptions but from all I've read on this and other forums is the majority of us who started using aas in their teenaged years regret it and wish they would have waited or just never started to begin with.

Another example for you here little boy.

Had a friend named Brant back in Jersey growing up he got on gear around 17 and stayed on until he was around 19. I was highly jealous of his size but fact of the matter was I couldn't afford to run gear so I stayed natty. When he came off finally he did the run of clomid as a pct but it didn't fix what coming off did to his head. Depression hit him hard as a brick! He dropped all that size due to lack of exercise and just plain lethargy. Well to cope with the depression and lethargy he turned to mild opiate use to help overcome it. Years later he winds up beating to death a leader of the gay pride movement in Florida when he wouldn't give him money. Dude was straight laced before he got on gear but when he came off something changed inside him. I think upsetting the balance of hormones in a teenaged adolescent body by use of AAS has way more potential of mental side affects than most people realize. This is just one case that I personally know where the imbalanced hormones led to erratic behavior when use was stopped. I grew up in a area that was heavily saturated with anabolics in highschool sports and culture an there is more examples I can give you if you want them.

This was a normal dude at one point and fathered the child of a close friends before he mentally deteriorated and disappeared.

Beloved West Palm Beach Bar Owner Murdered by Ex-Boyfriend - Towleroad
That's a shocking story I must say tbh man. Do you think he would of went through what he did if he was to blast and cruise? Serious question.

I could give two fucks what you do, but the fact that you say you "compete" means jack shit. The last show I went to dude took home a trophy with not one bit of muscle lol. Now when you win mr. O maybe it will mean something, but local shows lol they are a joke.

you can see why he doesn't care if he can have sex, look at those tits , and those big soft lips , nice and round just made to create suction ,

That's a shocking story I must say tbh man. Do you think he would of went through what he did if he was to blast and cruise? Serious question.
Who knows for sure but at some point at his age there would come a time when he would have had to come of completely. One thing I'm sure of though is had he not started when he did and stayed on for as long as he did he would still be here today. Something in his head wasn't right and I believe it was the aas that set it off.

I am being serious here with you; the decision to throw health to the wind and start gearing up to become a mass monster is not normal thinking for someone of your age. Instead of wanting to hurt your body deliberately to achieve a goal that is 1 in million instead of normal teenaged activity such as chasing pussy, thinking about what car will get you said "pussy", chilling out and drinking a few beers at a house party with other friends of your age points to something maybe not being wired right upstairs in your head and I'd be really cautious in pursuing your endeavor. If your gonna stay the course you may want to confide in a close friend to watch over you and look for changes in you mentally and socially to prevent you from harming yourself or others.

o_OThere's no way we could all just stop responding and let this thread die already is there?
Im done I swear. Every time I opened this thread the OP posted something since my last post that just rubbed me the wrong way an prompted me to respond but I swear this is it lol

-says he has bloods
-ignores people who ask him to post bloods

seems legit
Then he should post them. Kid got the brain of a flea really. Seems every kid that comes to Meso is either a braggart or a dimwit...they need to learn things the hard way.