Teen Bodybuilder pre-comp cycle advice.

I never wish Ill on anyone but saying something like that I can't wait until life hits you like a freight train and you spin down into a fucking pitiful hole that you belong in. Your the scum of this thread and an immature loser who has a misconception of what he actually is. I'm out.
If you're going to be a cunt towards me, expect some shit back. I'm out.
Although yes that was wrong of me, I apologise Ralph.

bro I'm older than you and have only done one cycle of test and i literally forgot what my boner looks like or what sexual arousal is. I was a dumbass like you and ignorant i just didn't open my eyes before its too late. just type teen in the search and you will find 100's of threads about young guys who fuked up their lives and would do anything to go back. we are both in the age of ignorance you just don't wake up to it until shit hits the fan. have you ever had any bloods done

bro I'm older than you and have only done one cycle of test and i literally forgot what my boner looks like or what sexual arousal is. I was a dumbass like you and ignorant i just didn't open my eyes before its too late. just type teen in the search and you will find 100's of threads about young guys who fuked up their lives and would do anything to go back. we are both in the age of ignorance you just don't wake up to it until shit hits the fan. have you ever had any bloods done
If you're having libido issues then you might need to be on HRT, or your estrogen is probably just high. Everyone who cycles steroids will be on hrt at some point, it's just unfortunate for some and may have to take it early. I've ran cycles and came off them and I'm fine cause I've always ran proper pct.

If you're having libido issues then you might need to be on HRT, or your estrogen is probably just high. Everyone who cycles steroids will be on hrt at some point, it's just unfortunate for some and may have to take it early. I've ran cycles and came off them and I'm fine cause I've always ran proper pct.
Stifling ignorance...

Dam that feeling of being an example sucks..

but ur right us teens are just ignorant and truly think we know everything until all shit happens and we wake up but its too late.

Nobody means bad of it using you as an example.

OP I have a quote for you take it or leave it.
"A idiot repeats his mistakes over and over. A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man can learn from others mistakes."

@longdachi has learned from his mistake and that makes him a smart man. Where do you wish to lay on that scale cause it's up to you.

You are a good example of what happens when you mess up and perhaps you can get it into this dude's fat head that running crazy cycles at a young age WILL mess him up.

I'm 16 days post pct I'm gonna have bloods 2 weeks from now so I'll see from there what the next course should be

The Young and Steroids

just read that man. all these people would trade anything to not have done it. you said you tested your levels can you post the blood work and ref range?

check the trt section too bro a lot of those guys don't ever feel right in the libido/wood department despite having their levels in range.

take a look in the mirror. you are so much past the average 17 YO and i bet every girl already knows you have a great body. if you have a healthily functioning endocrine system why take the risk to throw it all away? I'm almost 19 now but from 17 til now you have no idea how much priorities change. I too thought my life will be all about lifting, I spent half my day focused on lifting, shoving chicken breast, failure every fuking time my life was lifting. but now i realize i was not aspiring to be a competitive BBer I just loved to lift, have an aesthetic body and found it fun. I feel like we're the same from reading ur post and I'm pretty sure this isn't sinking in but fuk just read that link

Holy Shit I can't believe what I'm reading.....
1. OP where are f*ck are your parents?!
2. Do they condone this?
3. What do you do for work? Or how do you pay for this? I seriously want to know because I work 40 hours a week and can't afford the steroids you say ure going to take at 17?
4. Stop being ignorant to vets on here you little moron.

Holy Shit I can't believe what I'm reading.....
1. OP where are f*ck are your parents?!
2. Do they condone this?
3. What do you do for work? Or how do you pay for this? I seriously want to know because I work 40 hours a week and can't afford the steroids you say ure going to take at 17?
4. Stop being ignorant to vets on here you little moron.
1. Mind your own business
2. Mind your own business
3. Mind your own business
4. Get off my thread