• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Test boosters during PCT

bmd3287

So, I am going to run a cycle of Test E with HCG and clomid/nolva for PCT. Will also be taking arimidex during. Would taking a test booster during PCT help aid in the recovery of my test levels? Also, looking at labido boosters, as I hear it can drop PCT.

These are the supps I am looking at:

Tribulus
Maca
Activate Xtreme
BioForge
Post Cycle Support

Also, should I run liv52 alongside nolva and clomid to protect my liver?

So, I am going to run a cycle of Test E with HCG and clomid/nolva for PCT. Will also be taking arimidex during. Would taking a test booster during PCT help aid in the recovery of my test levels? Also, looking at labido boosters, as I hear it can drop PCT.

Tribulus
Maca
Activate Xtreme
BioForge
Post Cycle Support

I always use 'Restore' after PCT. When you get your Test levels back with the aid of a SERM, like Nolvadex, once you stop the SERM you can experience some estrogen related sides simply

because you are no longer blocking the estrogen from binding. In a nut shell, after PCT you levels can become unbalanced. Using a trusted OTC Test booster/ AI helps me make a smoother transition to off cycle.

Tribulus
Maca
Activate Xtreme
BioForge
Post Cycle Support

what the hell? a simple test cycle and your adding all of that? Unless you specifically know you are gonna get gyno from test only (which I doubt) dont run the a-dex at all.
I would even keep HCG to a minimum after the cycle but before PCT those two weeks you are waiting to start PCT - maybe 500 iu's every 3rd day or even twice a week - then start either clomid or nolva
I absolutely believe you shoul;d use a test booster with PCT - just find a good one

liver supps are always good but in this case once again I would not worry about using them/ and whatever you are calling libido boosters will not effect PCT

the fact is this is a simple test cycle - no need to get carried away with all of the extra drugs - if there was large doses of deca tren or other stacks that would be a different story though/ but surpression from a test only cycle is not hard to recover from

Tribulus
Maca
Activate Xtreme
BioForge
Post Cycle Support

Although i haven't used it, i have heard nothing but good things about The Complete Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance. It is an OTC product and there sustain alpha is suppose to do wonders. Id recommend running that stack along with nolva at 20/20/10/10. I am in no way trying to promote the product. Do some google searches and you will see all the positive things bros say about it. I am in between cycles, but this stack will be in my next pct.

Although i haven't used it, i have heard nothing but good things about The Complete Recovery Stack by Primordial Performance. It is an OTC product and there sustain alpha is suppose to do wonders. Id recommend running that stack along with nolva at 20/20/10/10. I am in no way trying to promote the product. Do some google searches and you will see all the positive things bros say about it. I am in between cycles, but this stack will be in my next pct.

I read all those positive things. And it may have helped keeping my remaining exogenous testosterone active longer than expected. But, really, when all was said & done, the good rep of PP did nothing I could notice to help my testosterone get back to normal levels. (Of course, I am relatively ancient and maybe was expecting too much. I'm on HRT now for life & beyond:rolleyes:.)

Solo

I read all those positive things. And it may have helped keeping my remaining exogenous testosterone active longer than expected. But, really, when all was said & done, the good rep of PP did nothing I could notice to help my testosterone get back to normal levels. (Of course, I am relatively ancient and maybe was expecting too much. I'm on HRT now for life & beyond:rolleyes:.)

Solo

Oo bro bummer to hear it didn't help you.. I honestly don't think i have seen one person saying it didn't help much.. haha but I have found my first.