Test E raw arrived like a brick. Is it useable?

You need an autoclave for sterilizing vials, the stoppers and the dispenser and the filtering apparatus if you use a glass one, plus a flow hood with HEPA filter for filling the vials.

Those are the minimum.

But for the love of god, don't start another ugl.

the test e pip talk all the time has got me wondering if im just really lucky or have an iron ass. I taken 3ccs worth of test E at a time at points and used many(6+) different ugls right now im combining vials from 4 different ugls just incase 1 or 2 are bunk or underdosed and no pip ever

lol i can confirm this. i never gotten pip from test e or test c. i dont know where all this hate against test e for pip comes from. as well i have used different sources at least half a dozen as well and never had any pip. maybe i can tolerate pain a little more than the average joe

Well it pretty simple: oil costs less than bb and some people are sensitive to higher bb (as some are sensitive to mct).

There is also the belief that solvents are harmful. That may hold some truth for individuals injecting 10+ ml per week. Nebido is a 4x per year administration and that equals 8ml of bb each year. If a guy is injecting 10ml per week and uses gear brewed with 30% that's 3ml per week and it adds up in a 16 week cycle.

I am currently on a cycle and will have bloods within the month. My brews is 30% bb and I total 5ml/week aka 1.5ml bb per week. I ll report back with inflammation markers when I have them available

what test do you run for inflammation markers?

Just break chunks and put on the heater until it melts. Let it heat so any condensation is evaporated, add carrier and solvents to the desired %, filter and BLAST!

what is this heater/boiler you guys are talking about? i have homebrew before with success but never had my raws be like a brick hard. I dont want to waste these raws

Back