Test/Tren/Deca

Blood pressure 167 not that bad I thought it was going to be higher, resting pulse 104ish usually is high. Diet was ok so far, about 3500 calories probably a little more the day isn't over yet! I forget to include small stuff that adds up. Kinda like when people are on a cutting diet. "Oh, that orange juice this morning." "Oh, that protein bar."

Diet hasn't been where I want it to be lately. Can't keep up with the Tren. Gave blood Friday made my diet shitty both that day and yesterday. Feeling a lot better today though and am ready to get my diet on. Body is looking hard as rocks, feeling stronger than ever. Just need to keep my diet up and everything should be moving forward.

STILL 205:D Quitting cycle if am not 207-208 next Sunday! Just wasting my time if I am not gaining anything. Busting out the peanut butter this week and adding olive oil in shakes and going x3 100mcg on the GHRP-6. Been doing 100mcg/day so far. Very disappointed in the progress this past week. Bumping Tren to 600mg! Do or die this week am pissed!

Diet has been good, haven't weighed myself but I have been eating like a champ! 5k Calories today and i still have my last shake and night time shake to go. And a table spoon of peanut butter if I don't puke. Am already super full.

Keep stuffing your face bro. You said it all when you said "keep your diet up and everything will be moving forward"
Great advice for all.

210 today, no idea why must have needed to take a dump or something. Diet has been shit 100+ degree heatwave coming though. Brain-dead my only focus has been trying to survive work, eating and getting decent workouts. Going to bed, would like to post in some threads but that will have to wait.

207 today again, honestly think I was constipated that one day. Glad am on track! Peanut butter is gross :) Two tablespoons add about 230 calories though so I try to keep from regurgitating. How I think about calories and my diet from Any Given Sunday:

I don't know what to say really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives all comes down to today.
Either we heal as a team or we are going to crumble.

Inch by inch play by play till we're finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen believe me and we can stay here
and get the shit kicked out of us or we can fight our way back into the light.

We can climb out of hell. One inch, at a time.

Now I can't do it for you. I'm too old.
I look around and I see these young faces
and I think I mean I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh....
I pissed away all my money believe it or not.
I chased off anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know when you get old in life things get taken from you.
That's, that's part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game life or football
the margin for error is so small.
I mean one half step too late or to early
you don't quite make it. One half second too slow or too fast
and you don't quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch. Cause we know
when we add up all those inches that's going to make the fucking difference
between WINNING and LOSING between LIVING and DYING.

I'll tell you this in any fight it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch. And I know if I am going to have any life anymore it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it. You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes. Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it, you are gonna do the same thing for him.

That's a team, gentlemen and either we heal now, as a team,
or we will die as individuals.
That's football guys.
That's all it is.
Now, whattaya gonna do?

Last edited:
sworder-albums-pictures-picture858-sept-11-205lbs-ish.jpg

Sept 10th or 11th something like that

Diet good today :) Going to be impossible to hit 220 but if I can hit 215 which seems far fetched I will be happy. Have to aim towards the skies though. Gonna take some more pictures later should be able to see a lot of improvements. Diet was good today, heavy on carbs and protein. Get so sick of the same foods. Eat to grow, not to pleasure the mouth I guess. Gonna change my sources though as I believe that vitamins and minerals are good to get from different dietary sources.

Dropping long esters tomorrow and gonna round up this cycle. Hit it hard so far and am happy with the results. I would be more impressed if I could eat like a monster :( I have to research more on the eating aspect. Those guys that train for those food competitions in which they eat huge meals. I think they drink a lot of water to expand their stomach.

Tried insulin the other day, 8IU post workout. My blood glucose was 124 at the time of injection. Slammed my glucose drink with 80grams of carbs. 20 minutes later downed a 75gram carb 50 gram protein shake. Measured BG it was in the 50s after an hour. Downed a carton of OJ and I was up to 140 after an hour and a half and had a meal 2hours after slin injection. My stomach felt like it was going to explode. Not going to touch insulin until I feel that I can comfortably consume a large volume of food. Didn't feel hypo or anything but I was sweating a lot. Probably psychosomatic. Too much to think about right now for me to be touching insulin on a regular. Also would like to be running hGH while using insulin. That won't be an option until I have a couple more cycles under my belt.

I realize you're after mass, Sworder, but from the look of you I'd say your cycle has been a great success.:D

Solo

I realize you're after mass, Sworder, but from the look of you I'd say your cycle has been a great success.:D

Solo

Thanks, I would say so too! I am currently looking very dry and a lot more muscular that before. I don't look as raw bulky which is also a lot of the feedback I have gotten from people at the gym and my friends. Even though I am 3-4 pounds heavier right now with the same bodyfat measurement I look a lot different. I won't be increasing my max weight 10 pounds on these cycles but I always have that as my aim :)

good cycle log

it surprises me how calm and collected you are when you post, when I was on tren at higher doses I was so easily drawn into arguments lol

Even at 800mg/Tren I typically stay pretty calm. Get the occasional mind races where it feels like I am going light speed. Other than that I am good :) I do notice that my mental processing isn't as clear with high levels of androgens. I play chess online sometimes and I always go down in rating on cycle.