Steroid Profile Testosterone

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Let's discuss @Bill Roberts' testosterone profile:

"Testosterone, as the natural product drug and one of the most widely used anabolic steroids, is the most convenient choice for a reference drug to which all others will be compared. And while it is entirely possible to construct maximally-effective steroid cycles without employing testosterone, most do not do this, but instead use testosterone as their foundation. Either approach can be entirely sound."

I'm guessing every steroid user has used testosterone. How does it compare to other AAS? Have scientists really improved upon testosterone with synthetics? Or is testosterone still the king?

Please let us know your feedback on the article, and your thoughts and experiences with testosterone in general!

I do enjoy a good low test / high anabolic cycle for building strength or cutting here and there, but I feel like test is the best all-around AAS for mass that there is.

Sure, deca is more powerful mg for mg, but it causes a lot of people issues. Test does what’s advertised and is relatively side effect free until you start getting into 1g + territory.

While I’m sure that it’s possible to design a cycle without test, I really don’t see the point. It seems like doing something just because you can, to me.

I have less difficulty managing side effects with a low test/high "other non aromatizing" AAS cycle by an order of magnitude.

I never go without Test, but my cycles with High Test didn't get give any advantage but did bring harder to control sides (aside from Tren obviously).

High test cycles have been some of my best cycles... They've also given me the most sides. If sides weren't a factor, I'd run bigger doses of it.

I think test is still the king. You can run test only cycles and still get great results for whatever your goals are.

For bodybuilding purposes, I think it's less important. You'll do well with a low to moderate dose while focusing more on other compounds to round out the cycle.

For strength purposes, I think it's an extremely important compound to any cycle. This is particularly where test is the king, imo. Lots of test will make you stronger, simple as that. Adding many other compounds will often just over complicate a strength focused cycle.

Sust and sirloin for my American self

low test has its place and so does high.

I think a lot of people are afraid to venture too high with test but the higher I keep going the more I’m loving it

Last year I never would have given over 875mg per week a thought, 1,100 has made a dramatic difference.

as well, If the goals isn’t to be a super freak and the user just wants to feel good look good sex good then it’s overkill. Because over a g is way better than 750 but not without consequence!

So as always with this stuff it boils down to the users view on risk to reward, currently for me? I’m gnna spend the rest of the year on 1g test and 1g nandrolone and really put it on. But only because it’s worth it to me!

More is better, is it worth it though?

:)

At the end of the day, nothing beats good old Testosterone. Select the dosage according to your goal whatever it is and if other important factors like diet, training and cardio are on point you're gonna see damn good results using it. There is a saying - Test is best!

Anyone else loves Testosterone solo?

I used to like stacking and adding steroids, while it is a lot of fun and results are something else at the end of the day it is mostly temporary and fades away. Cosmetic effect is temporary as is crazy strength gains and you get exhausted taking all those drugs, while Testosterone stands the test of time - you never get off it, you just lower the dosage to whatever satisfies your desires and still keeps you enhanced. Man does it ever feel good to cruise for longer periods, you remember how to be human again, while keeping the benefits of being "on". Even my dose of 216mg/week, I feel so good and balanced, almost like a natural would, just obviously enhanced and I have the ability to carry much more lean muscle, it is amazing. Loving it.

I will definitely be using test solo for my first cycle. Its been exciting and rewarding looking up the answers to my questions and really just the whole process of mapping out this 12wk long commitment.

Elaborate on what your 12week plan is. I also plan on starting my first cycle with just Test E 500mg. just bought my first products yesterday

"And while it is entirely possible to construct maximally-effective steroid cycles without employing testosterone"

That part stuck out. Pretty much every experienced steroid user says that Test is mandatory at at least a TRT dose for any cycle. Anyone have insight on a cycle without test that works well? Am I reading that wrong?

"And while it is entirely possible to construct maximally-effective steroid cycles without employing testosterone"

That part stuck out. Pretty much every experienced steroid user says that Test is mandatory at at least a TRT dose for any cycle. Anyone have insight on a cycle without test that works well? Am I reading that wrong?
Nandralone only cycles possibly. I'm not sure why someone would exclude test in a cycle if the goal is to gain muscle mass.

Nandralone only cycles possibly. I'm not sure why someone would exclude test in a cycle if the goal is to gain muscle mass.
Because test was considered "dirty" with high estrogen conversion rate. But when Bill Roberts was writing most of his articles there was no aromatization control through bloodwork and general side effect management.

Because test was considered "dirty" with high estrogen conversion rate. But when Bill Roberts was writing most of his articles there was no aromatization control through bloodwork and general side effect management.
Yeah, that's right and now we know even better that estrogen is not our enemy. At least in case of using synthetic exogenous Testosterone which most of us do here anyway. I used to follow numbers on paper, I long ago started to go by symptoms and how I feel, needless to say higher than normal e2 is better with super high Testosterone levels. Although we are all different and some people are more sensitive than others, but that's different story. One needs to find his sweet spot through experimenting himself.

Yeah, that's right and now we know even better that estrogen is not our enemy. At least in case of using synthetic exogenous Testosterone which most of us do here anyway. I used to follow numbers on paper, I long ago started to go by symptoms and how I feel, needless to say higher than normal e2 is better with super high Testosterone levels. Although we are all different and some people are more sensitive than others, but that's different story. One needs to find his sweet spot through experimenting himself.
agree. Some of the best gainz I have had were when my E2 was higher. I didn't do anything about the E2 after I saw bloods because I was not having any symptoms. The number was not crazy high but it was still high.

agree. Some of the best gainz I have had were when my E2 was higher. I didn't do anything about the E2 after I saw bloods because I was not having any symptoms. The number was not crazy high but it was still high.
Yes man, this is the correct way of doing things and many people still fail at such a basic and then blast on deca and tren.

I believe Testosterone is super underrated, it just gets thrown in sorta, you know just use 500mg and then stack with this or that...

Incorrect, because Testosterone is powerful and people just don't realize this. How many can handle 2-3g though is another question, yes side effects seem quite intense at this dosage, but check your bloods on it versus stacking shit and get reality shock. I have been there done that, Test is best in my book. Although occasional blast with specific compounds suited for ones goal might be better, but the end result when everything is said and done is very similar.

Let's discuss @Bill Roberts' testosterone profile:

I'm guessing every steroid user has used testosterone. How does it compare to other AAS? Have scientists really improved upon testosterone with synthetics? Or is testosterone still the king?

Please let us know your feedback on the article, and your thoughts and experiences with testosterone in general!

Test Is the best! 9 months on Trt, learning a lot , so glad I made the choice to invest in myself and my own health.

Back