ThaChef here... Nutritionist/chef

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by ThaChef, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ThaChef

ThaChef Member

I've been working out for about twenty years and have cycled maybe 7-8 times. Mostly test only runs but a little experience with mast, tren, and a handful of orals. Im on TRT at 150mg weekly. Nowadays I'm not moving much heavy weight. I stick to a high volume routine due to previous injuries.

2. Benny

Benny Member

Wow man, that's really cool of you to offer the help. I know I am real weak in planning out proper meals. Any ideas on a proper diet for a 210 pound guy trying to cut about eight more pounds and then add twenty pounds of lean mass? I'm on a tren/EQ/NPP/test cycle, which is helping the recomp. I have been trying the high fat thing, supplementing the fat with olive oil, mct, and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ThaChef likes this.
  3. FuriousWO

FuriousWO Member

Right on welcome to Meso

ThaChef likes this.
  4. ThaChef

ThaChef Member

Do you like salmon? Send me a PM and I'll send you some ideas. We can come up with something and post it in public afterwards. I'm about to hit the sack now but I'm on this. In the meantime do some research on some "super foods". It sounds gimmicky but they work wonders. (Quinoia, salmon, berries, yogurts, olive oils, etc.) We can work some things into your diet and get you on track.

Benny likes this.
  5. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

You definitely seem to have plenty to contribute chef, welcome to meso.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  6. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I drink a gallon a day brother

Skull, Oregongearhead and Boilermech like this.
  7. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Awesome

Skull and Oregongearhead like this.
  8. ThaChef

ThaChef Member

To all of the guys sending PMs about my agenda... I have no agenda and I don't see why you think I would. I have no alterior motives. No, I don't sell gear. No, I'm not trying to pick up clients. If one or two people question me...ok. but my inbox was damn near full of this kind of shit. Why all the hate? Thanks to the guys who have been supportive. Brutus, mythotik, and Benny... I will give you what I said I would. After that I'm done but I'm a man of my word... You guys who spew your hate via PM ruined it for everyone. I truly just love what I do and that's why I'm here.

9. brutus79

brutus79 Member

What the fucking fuck? Seriously? Who has the balls to walk their little baby Nuts out and play tough guy on the open board? Someone offers help and you run up on him? Fucking pathetic. A new guy rings some knowledge and this is how he is treated? Anyone who sent a pm has no place on this board. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Ozzy619, Skull, Harry Houdini and 7 others like this.
  10. FuriousWO

FuriousWO Member

Name some names or it's just shit talking bud. Not the we roll around here.

11. Mr.B66

Mr.B66 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thats fucked up!!! Who the fuck would attack a guy that is willing to share knowledge that would help us reach our physique goals??? WTF
    Chef put me on the list of supporters brother, I'm really looking forward to learning a lot from you.

rubisean and Oregongearhead like this.
  12. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Yeah I'd like to know who the dudes were that PM'd you.

13. FuriousWO

FuriousWO Member

I wouldn't say I'm a supporter but for Christ sake if you can't even be man enough to talk shit in public on an Internet forum you should call Bruce Jenners doctor and see if you can get a group rate on alterations.

14. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

They didn't wanna catch shit from Brutus I'm assuming.

15. FuriousWO

FuriousWO Member

Fuck @brutus79

Please note: anyone planing on following my sarcasm is in for a terrible stay at Meso. Do not, I repeat do not follow my advice

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  16. Benny

Benny Member

That's really crap. Sorry some guys are assholes to ya chef. I understand just liking what you do and wanting to help. It's how I feel. I'm not as experienced as a lot of these guys, but if I can offer a helping hand just ask and I will answer. If I do t know the answer I will try to put you in touch with someone who does.

17. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

I don't believe your inbox was "damn near full" of people questioning your agenda, you're brand spanking new!! Did you do something in the past 24 hours to get on everyone's radar that I somehow missed? We have some douchebags here but not to the extent you're claiming. Sorry, I'm not buying it.

ProV1 and FuriousWO like this.
  18. Gomad . Seems fitting for Brutus , lol . ;)

19. Ripp

Ripp Member

Welcome to Meso ThaChef.

20. dnoyez

dnoyez Member

Welcome and diet is #1.Without it all of this is a waste.And if your inbox was full of hate mail put it out in the open as running off anyone for no good reason is lame..thats if your for real about your claim.

CdnGuy likes this.