The end of steroids in China? New law in 2020

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by vidocq, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

If China did stop and prices skyrocketed. Then pop up clandestine labs would take over the market.

2. This fuckin' guy and his links again... :D

3. Sworder

Sworder Member

Click it!
    Remember that Adam Sandler movie about a remote? That was a great film... Great... Film...

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. Click. i did like that movie. Especially the futuristic portion where he got fat.

5. Sworder

Sworder Member

Ah okay, I knew it! You are a fellow chubby-chaser. One chubby, two chubby, THREE!

MindlessWork and MisterSuperGod like this.
  6. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

I thought it was the chain thingy so when it does not work I say fuck it but thanks I will try to remember the plus

7. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes but the quality of raws might be questionable and that is not a good thing.

Not to mention higher prices.

master.on, vidocq and EazyE like this.
  8. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

In all seriousness, this is some big news. No more production of steroids in China as of Jan 1, 2020.

9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

May not be totally dead as clandestine labs may pop up and take over the market.

10. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

Do you seriously believe we wont be able to buy gear anymore? Come on guys, China is always "cracking down" towards the end of the year, for years now. Nothing has changed

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  11. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

There is SOO much money in this for them, wouldn't make any sense at all to shut down. Most likely this is to appease the American gov. And let's face it, at the end of the day we are in so much debt to them they really don't give a fuck what America wants. I'm not sure if this will actually happen but regardless, someone will pop in and take over very fast, just too much money not to. India is a big player in this market as well

MindlessWork likes this.
  12. TideGear

TideGear Member

MindlessWork likes this.
  13. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

14. Dynamite weighed in on it over on discord. Long story short he said it would be mostly for the cargo, shipping companies to discontinue shipment to the U.S. and that it would not last long. As far as he knows they would still be legal to manufacture just illegal to ship. He suggested stocking up on raws begining in Jan. and that it would pick back up to normal after a few months for whats its worth.

EazyE and TideGear like this.
  15. Sworder

Sworder Member

You basically just admitted that you import AAS from China to the US. On an open forum. Just saying..

16. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

What about sources importing raws from other countries? China isn't the only manufacturer.
    I honestly don't even know if this will be enforced at all. China has made lots of things illegal for export in the past but it just isn't enforced

EazyE likes this.
  17. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

The real concern is the supply of HGH for me. Any thoughts on work arounds?

18. China manufactures 90% of all the AAS raws.

19. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

Yeah but other countries manufacture as well. One of them would become the "New china" in the unlikely event they wont ship anymore

EazyE likes this.
  20. Probably India

Lb187, MindlessWork and EazyE like this.