The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Be careful with this seller who is dedicated to lying to people on telegram to sell his products,
He recently told my colleague that he sent the products from China with great security and with free forwarding and it turns out that he sends them from Turkey, which never arrives at this location. Obviously if it had been clear they would not have placed the order because it would be a waste of money.
He is capable of selling his mother for a few dollars...
Hello everyone

Pay close attention to this guy. It’s nearly impossible to find someone more clueless than him. He’s a one-in-a-thousand case. He has serious trouble understanding what he reads. I'm sharing his order and our conversation below. Please, you be the judge. Have a great day, everyone.

hoping you can steer clear of idiots.

He paid 11/08- i ship 13/08

Attachments

• IMG_3587.png
    IMG_3587.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3588.png
    IMG_3588.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3592.png
    IMG_3592.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • d4ad6d30-5b9a-4e89-b153-073584cf8492.jpeg
    d4ad6d30-5b9a-4e89-b153-073584cf8492.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 69c56158-0783-43a9-80e8-aec6359909d7.jpeg
    69c56158-0783-43a9-80e8-aec6359909d7.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3597.png
    IMG_3597.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3596.png
    IMG_3596.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I will ask you again the same question that my colleague asked you, where it appears on your telegram or website that you send it from Turkey, answer that question once and for all. I'm in meso and I can see it but he met you on telegram, that meso capture is of no use once you tricked him into placing the order for you.

I will ask you again the same question that my colleague asked you, where it appears on your telegram or website that you send it from Turkey, answer that question once and for all. I'm in meso and I can see it but he met you on telegram, that meso capture is of no use once you tricked him into placing the order for you.
My friend

I dont need to scam anyone. You must be sooo stupid to understand TURKISH PHARMACY SHIP FROM CHINA..... i never say you or your friend i ship from china. Get some brain please. Read all order conversation in telegram. I shared and stop to SLANDER to me! Please read and try to understand what you are reading. Please If you cant understand, ask any of your relatives to help you ...

I shipped box already. Its out. It didnt even seizure or something.Box didnt even arrived to Spain. Why are you making sarcasm here ??? I dont get it. Do you have problems with your health?
Thank you

How did your friend "met" him in TG? You don't just met random vendors.. Whoever made the referal probably knew he's shipping from Turkey and didn't mention it. For example here everyone knows it. I haven't seen anyone claiming he's sending from China or SMT.

How did your friend "met" him in TG? You don't just met random vendors.. Whoever made the referal probably knew he's shipping from Turkey and didn't mention it. For example here everyone knows it. I haven't seen anyone claiming he's sending from China or SMT.
Maybe because of the peptides they assumed it will be from china. But lobster has done nothing wrong.

Maybe because of the peptides they assumed it will be from china. But lobster has done nothing wrong.
Hello MESO members,

Im Cartman-Website is cartmangear.co

We are in EUROPE and MIDDLE EAST

Our products are;
PHARMAGRADE AND PCT
GHRP-6
TB-4 (full sequence)
BPC-157
TB-500 (fragment)
MELANOTAN 2
HGH
--------------
Blind Test
To feel good, we offer $150 store credit to those who have our products tested at Janoshik.
-------------
INTERNATIONAL Shipping and Reships Options

International Post
EMS
Fedex
--------------
For EUROPE DOMESTIC
The estimated time of arrival is 3-7 business days.
Reships:
We provide reshipment in case the package is seized.
For any breakage that may occur in the products, we will send them again if you send us an e-mail with photos.
Shipping and reships options- CORREOS,DPD,UPS,DHL,FEDEX
--------------
For USA;
We send your order WITH A TRACKING CODE THE SAME WORKING DAY for USA shipping. Shipping to The United States is via international shipping and Fedex.Generally, Local Post delivery takes place within 7-20 business days.

Fedex 3-7 days

If your order is not shipped within 3 working days, we will give a 150$ store credit for usa orders

Reships:
We provide reshipment in case the package is seized.
For any breakage that may occur in the products, we will send them again if you send us an e-mail with photos.

Payment;

We accept crypto and more

Please visit our website for our peptides,HGH and pharma grade products

FOR CONTACT
MAIL: thelobster@tuta.com
TELEGRAM: @THELOBSTERHGH

We can do wholesales of every peptides in market.For wholesale contact please.
This person order Turkish Pharma Grade . Expecting to ship from China. I have nothing to do with China. I am not China source.Please read our conversation from telegram i shared screen shots. He is dumb just..

His order paid 11/08 - i ship 13/08 box didnt even seizure but this dumb still talking

This was bis order .

2x(Ramipril/Hidroklorotiazid)
4xForxiga
2xExemestano

keep fooling the people on telegram because here in meso you won't get anything

Holy crap, your friend is so fucking retarded

I9IN6bk.png

This person order Turkish Pharma Grade . Expecting to ship from China. I have nothing to do with China. I am not China source.Please read our conversation from telegram i shared screen shots. He is dumb just..

His order paid 11/08 - i ship 13/08 box didnt even seizure but this dumb still talking

This was bis order .

2x(Ramipril/Hidroklorotiazid)
4xForxiga
2xExemestano
That's a compliment after all. The guy is so retarded

there everyone sucking the cock of the source that is dedicated to deceiving the people of telegram...
It is clear that those of meso know that you send from Turkey because it appears in your presentation, but why do you hide it on Telegram or on your own website? Don't call me crazy but that would make me suspect that there is something strange behind there because otherwise he wouldn't hide it like he does on Telegram or on his website

there everyone sucking the cock of the source that is dedicated to deceiving the people of telegram...
It is clear that those of meso know that you send from Turkey because it appears in your presentation, but why do you hide it on Telegram or on your own website? Don't call me crazy but that would make me suspect that there is something strange behind there because otherwise he wouldn't hide it like he does on Telegram or on his website
It’s literally called turkish pharmacy. The photos on the website of the drugs are all in turkish or some other eastern europe countries. Where did you got the idea this are coming from china?

Well, basically it will be because it is in the international store?
It’s literally called turkish pharmacy. The photos on the website of the drugs are all in turkish or some other eastern europe countries. Where did you got the idea this are coming from china?

Hello HOPELESS CASE..

Hopeless case read WELL. how your friend find my telegram? In his dream?

He found me on meso right? So what is problem? In my first page. I said we are from Middle East and Europe and you buying turkish pharmacy and you are thinking i sent from China.Nice.

I thought your friend was dumb. Now i understand you are same dumb as your friend.

I never said your guy i am shipping from China! Go away please

Last edited:
Hello HOPELESS CASE..

Hopeless case read WELL. how your friend find my telegram? In his dream?

He found me on meso right? So what is problem? In my first page. I said we are from Middle East and Europe and you buying turkish pharmacy and you are thinking i sent from China.Nice.

I thought your friend was dumb. Now i understand you are same dumb as your friend.

I never said your guy i am shipping from China! Go away please
In your Telegram channel that you have in which you dedicate yourself to deceiving people by giving wrong information or do you not have a Telegram channel either?
Yes, he will be stupid because a retard like you has deceived him, but don't worry, be happy with that money that you have stolen from him.

In your Telegram channel that you have in which you dedicate yourself to deceiving people by giving wrong information or do you not have a Telegram channel either?
Yes, he will be stupid because a retard like you has deceived him, but don't worry, be happy with that money that you have stolen from him.

He ordered
He received his products
And he got scammed?

This is a medical case

Hello dumb

Please i am begging you to show me which wrong information i am giving in my telegram channel.

YOUR FRIEND ORDER PAID 11/08 at : 01:44 PM

YOUR FRIEND ORDER SHIPPED 13/08 at 02:38 PM

And you call me scammer? GO AWAY

Spineless man, take your lies with you and leave.

Attachments

• c30bd06f-7e36-4335-96af-3b2eab4c568d.jpeg
    c30bd06f-7e36-4335-96af-3b2eab4c568d.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 9713319c-ec9f-49b9-aac0-ef6a224e0aca.jpeg
    9713319c-ec9f-49b9-aac0-ef6a224e0aca.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3605.png
    IMG_3605.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 12
Hello dumb

Please i am begging you to show me which wrong information i am giving in my telegram channel.

YOUR FRIEND ORDER PAID 11/08 at : 01:44 PM

YOUR FRIEND ORDER SHIPPED 13/08 at 02:38 PM

And you call me scammer? GO AWAY

Spineless man, take your lies with you and leave.
I see that you lack education and reading comprehension, because you are not able to understand what is being said to you and you only close yourself to what you have posted here in meso but you ignore what you advertise on telegram and on the web.
Since you don't take screenshots from there, only from here, it will be because you have to hide something from your telegram channel, but it shows where you say that the medicines are from Turkey in your telegram, etc.

I see that you lack education and reading comprehension, because you are not able to understand what is being said to you and you only close yourself to what you have posted here in meso but you ignore what you advertise on telegram and on the web.
Since you don't take screenshots from there, only from here, it will be because you have to hide something from your telegram channel, but it shows where you say that the medicines are from Turkey in your telegram, etc.
OK, so you post pictures of what's on telegram