The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

This is the 2nd time in all my years at meso that I've recommended and had a client order from an open source here at Meso. I've got guys I look to for whatever it is someone is after. They are usually guys that are quiet and not easy to find. They're also domestic.

Rimos are always in demand and the only other time I recommended a source here was also for Rimo's. The first hundred were picked off. A different ship method was used for that reship and they got through. My guy was a little nervous after he got the Love Letter but he's a little nervous anyway.

I told my guy this time to take any advice this guy gives as far as shipping goes. Its his business afterall. He was fortunate that the rimos he got and all the others over the past few years have all been legit. The fakes are getting tougher to pick out with these old eyes so I'll have him send a sample to Jano for peace of mind. I'm hoping for a better outcome than the other samples I've had sent to Jano. I've only sent ugl gear to test. One was supposedly pharma but wasn't. Evolve biolabs was shown to put out underdosed Primo and then there was the domestic ugl that 24hreup wa selling. I can't remember the name of the lab...Oh yeah...Odin. I sent in 10 or 11 samples of Odin for 24hreup. They paid for the testing I just got them to Jano. Every sample was fucked. The compounds I didn't send it were sent to test by @SkankHunt with similar results. Its in the 24hr thread here.

I don't send jano every product i come in contact with...just when I have a hunch or if they're Rimos. A lot of guys don't want the source to know what their handle is and how it relates to their order. I don't like to get burned and with a lot of research and a little luck my guys or myself won't be. I don't mind sources know that I'm connected to an order. I've been around and am a member at a lot of places. I know a lot of staff members and board owners.

I wasn't scammed but a few Meso members were by the Turkish source Adnan sanat. I chased his scamming ass all over the Community and the only place he found refuge was at Bostin Loyd's paid board. Adnan had scammed Bostin before he knew who he was. Sent him fake Humatrope just like he did to our guys. Adnan made good on the 10 kits he beat Bostin for. I spoke to Bostin at length about how adnan had threatened to send hot packs and inform the FBI about what our guys ordered. Didn't matter. Bostin said as long as he replaced and counterfeits that his members got from him that was good enough for him? He was enjoying some arrangement. I was disappointed but I ran him out of meso, ugbb, and superiormuscle. My friends at 24hreup sent the guys who got fakes real Humatrope kits at no charge so it all worked out.

Anyway, I got a good feeling about this source...even with the fan bois stroking him throughout the thread. Its not a good look but what do I know. We'll see how things go.....

This is the 2nd time in all my years at meso that I've recommended and had a client order from an open source here at Meso. I've got guys I look to for whatever it is someone is after. They are usually guys that are quiet and not easy to find. They're also domestic.

Rimos are always in demand and the only other time I recommended a source here was also for Rimo's. The first hundred were picked off. A different ship method was used for that reship and they got through. My guy was a little nervous after he got the Love Letter but he's a little nervous anyway.

I told my guy this time to take any advice this guy gives as far as shipping goes. Its his business afterall. He was fortunate that the rimos he got and all the others over the past few years have all been legit. The fakes are getting tougher to pick out with these old eyes so I'll have him send a sample to Jano for peace of mind. I'm hoping for a better outcome than the other samples I've had sent to Jano. I've only sent ugl gear to test. One was supposedly pharma but wasn't. Evolve biolabs was shown to put out underdosed Primo and then there was the domestic ugl that 24hreup wa selling. I can't remember the name of the lab...Oh yeah...Odin. I sent in 10 or 11 samples of Odin for 24hreup. They paid for the testing I just got them to Jano. Every sample was fucked. The compounds I didn't send it were sent to test by @SkankHunt with similar results. Its in the 24hr thread here.

I don't send jano every product i come in contact with...just when I have a hunch or if they're Rimos. A lot of guys don't want the source to know what their handle is and how it relates to their order. I don't like to get burned and with a lot of research and a little luck my guys or myself won't be. I don't mind sources know that I'm connected to an order. I've been around and am a member at a lot of places. I know a lot of staff members and board owners.

I wasn't scammed but a few Meso members were by the Turkish source Adnan sanat. I chased his scamming ass all over the Community and the only place he found refuge was at Bostin Loyd's paid board. Adnan had scammed Bostin before he knew who he was. Sent him fake Humatrope just like he did to our guys. Adnan made good on the 10 kits he beat Bostin for. I spoke to Bostin at length about how adnan had threatened to send hot packs and inform the FBI about what our guys ordered. Didn't matter. Bostin said as long as he replaced and counterfeits that his members got from him that was good enough for him? He was enjoying some arrangement. I was disappointed but I ran him out of meso, ugbb, and superiormuscle. My friends at 24hreup sent the guys who got fakes real Humatrope kits at no charge so it all worked out.

Anyway, I got a good feeling about this source...even with the fan bois stroking him throughout the thread. Its not a good look but what do I know. We'll see how things go.....
Hello

You can test every products you get from me in Jano. Just let everyone know results in here.

I don’t understand why you wrote such a long response, but it doesn’t matter. What you're talking about isn't even related to me.

By the way, no one is praising me. People are just sharing their thoughts on the service they received.Even though other sellers are jealous of this, no one is making exaggerated claims or posting fake reviews.

Also, your order has been shipped, and I’ve sent the tracking code to your email.

Thanks

Last edited: