The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

not funny my guy. try harder

Sorry Jeff. I'll try and be better for you next time.

Not sure someone using your wording is the best judge of humour though, from your previous posts:

"It may be temporarily comforting to delude oneself"
"But it won't make you happy, quite the contrary."
"You are low IQ and delusional. Keep working in the coal mines and be content with what you have."

You sound like a lonely, fat, arrogant virgin

Stockpiling a la @Ghoul
The man has scared the hell out of the whole forum.
That's some validation.
Just in case armageddon comes early, you're bossing it
Nah his fear mongering doesn’t affect me. Things will be the same they always have been. He obviously wasn’t ordering after ORD or anything like that.

Not sure why you'd order a ton of an actual shit when you can just stockpile your own. You can grab catchers from amazon that line the toilet. You must have some serious fetish or gardening to do.
Yeah gotta agree with Jeff here. This was just stupid, I understand you’re trying to fit in but this ain’t it.

Nah his fear mongering doesn’t affect me. Things will be the same they always have been. He obviously wasn’t ordering after ORD or anything like that.

Joking.
Just wanted to tag Mr Ghoul to wish him a good morning and make sure he leaves a little love note on this thread :)
Good to hear about your shopping spree. Have a good Sunday

Yeah gotta agree with Jeff here. This was just stupid, I understand you’re trying to fit in but this ain’t it.

Glad you and Jeff bonded over your original dumb comment. I understand you're very sensitive but it's probably the high estrogen. Hopefully you got some AI with your 'ton' order you thought everyone wanted to know aobut

No one cares if you've just bought a 'ton' of anything little man. Or how 'excited' you are to get it.

Last edited:
No one cares if you've just bought a 'ton' of anything little man. Or how 'excited' you are to get it.

Well, tbf, have you had a look at this thread?

It is chock a block with men gushing over service, shipping and the stuff the Lob sells.
Maybe you don't do it but everyone else it at it, like kids in a sweets shop, lol.

People like leaving good (and bad) feedback on Meso and, when appropriate, why not?
:)

Speaking of which, I made a new order last week with Lobster on the 3rd and will report back for those interested.
Waiting on the tracking number, presently.
Gushing not likely, but I’ll pass along the experience for those considering this gent.

Glad you and Jeff bonded over your original dumb comment. I understand you're very sensitive but it's probably the high estrogen. Hopefully you got some AI with your 'ton' order you thought everyone wanted to know aobut

Are you angry your parents won't buy you gh or something?

Back