The Provider gone?

FartAndLaugh

Sorry if this post breaks rules for this forum. Not sure where to post it, elsewhere did seem better but I can't seem to get permissions.... Is the provider gone? I've cycled on and off aas since my time in the army around 2015. I was 21 and definitely too young my first cycle but the gains were insane. I've tried pretty much all the compounds and esters I'd want to in a perfect world other than high which was always priced out of affordability for me. Earlier this year when doing pre-research mapping goals, etc (gearing up for my next 18wk cycle, pun intended) I stumbled across the provider. I researched him and it all seemed legit so I officially delayed my next cycle earlier this week and posted an order through his website and then paid through email 3 days ago. I'm that time I have gotten no reply, no tracking info, no squat but an automated message that said they'll reach out soon. Has he exit scammed? Am I getting my shit? I've never did an email order before except for raws from China last cycle. Home Brew route was cool might do it again, but getting back to the point I've used a site to email order like this and I'm fearing I just got robbed.

I see you're new here, you should start with introducing yourself here.

TP is alive and well, you will find his thread in the underground. He doesn't post here much, but is very busy.

I'm not new I'm locked out of my old account lol. But I can do that if it is the way. Any chance you'd be willing to pm his current email to check against the one I just ordered with?

I already used the contact us feature but I'm cool with the new account too. The only thing special about the old account was it used my preferred email for this sort of stuff. This email is anonymous too so no big deal. The old account was real a lurking one anyway

i found the lack of communication and the fact that "you get what you get" from him is a little disappointing, but then again theres other sources so ill just carry on