When did you change from MCT/MIG oil? I’m delighted to see grape seed oil.

When driada used miglyol? I don't remember this at all. I thought from the beginning they used sesame oil and GSO. Stuff i have from a year ago they're in sesame/GSO with a little MCT in test E and primo

When driada used miglyol? I don't remember this at all. I thought from the beginning they used sesame oil and GSO. Stuff i have from a year ago they're in sesame/GSO with a little MCT in test E and primo
They 100% used it oil in their test E because they fully replaced an order for me when they didn’t declare the oil in their test E. I’m allergic to Miglyol oil. Just to be clear, there was no drama for my order being replaced and I gave the oils I could not use to a friend who could. That’s why I’m delighted to see grape seed oil, because in my opinion, it’s the best carrier oil.

They 100% used it oil in their test E because they fully replaced an order for me when they didn’t declare the oil in their test E. I’m allergic to Miglyol oil. Just to be clear, there was no drama for my order being replaced and I gave the oils I could not use to a friend who could. That’s why I’m delighted to see grape seed oil, because in my opinion, it’s the best carrier oil.

Ok man. For the record, i'm not implying you lied i just didn't know that. Cheers!

Everyone has a different opinion depending on how their body reacts to the oil.

I much prefer sesame oil, many professional laboratories use it and it's not for nothing.

However, MCT is the worst of all, I don't understand why Driada puts it in some of his compositions, no point.

When did you change from MCT/MIG oil? I’m delighted to see grape seed oil.
I like grape seed oil too. MCT tends to give me lumps(not from this source but others) . Yes it injects faster but my body handles grape seed or even cottonseed oil better . No pip and dissolves easy.

I remember I was getting a massage and the massage girl is on my leg saying what's this? As there was an oil small knot on my leg and tricep lol.

MCT oil is overrated.