When did you change from MCT/MIG oil? I’m delighted to see grape seed oil.

When driada used miglyol? I don't remember this at all. I thought from the beginning they used sesame oil and GSO. Stuff i have from a year ago they're in sesame/GSO with a little MCT in test E and primo

When driada used miglyol? I don't remember this at all. I thought from the beginning they used sesame oil and GSO. Stuff i have from a year ago they're in sesame/GSO with a little MCT in test E and primo
They 100% used it oil in their test E because they fully replaced an order for me when they didn’t declare the oil in their test E. I’m allergic to Miglyol oil. Just to be clear, there was no drama for my order being replaced and I gave the oils I could not use to a friend who could. That’s why I’m delighted to see grape seed oil, because in my opinion, it’s the best carrier oil.

They 100% used it oil in their test E because they fully replaced an order for me when they didn’t declare the oil in their test E. I’m allergic to Miglyol oil. Just to be clear, there was no drama for my order being replaced and I gave the oils I could not use to a friend who could. That’s why I’m delighted to see grape seed oil, because in my opinion, it’s the best carrier oil.

Ok man. For the record, i'm not implying you lied i just didn't know that. Cheers!

Everyone has a different opinion depending on how their body reacts to the oil.

I much prefer sesame oil, many professional laboratories use it and it's not for nothing.

However, MCT is the worst of all, I don't understand why Driada puts it in some of his compositions, no point.

When did you change from MCT/MIG oil? I’m delighted to see grape seed oil.
I like grape seed oil too. MCT tends to give me lumps(not from this source but others) . Yes it injects faster but my body handles grape seed or even cottonseed oil better . No pip and dissolves easy.

I remember I was getting a massage and the massage girl is on my leg saying what's this? As there was an oil small knot on my leg and tricep lol.

MCT oil is overrated.

Good afternoon

I also noticed that more and more of your products contained MCT, many people are allergic and reactive to this oil.

CRP level go trought the roof with MCT OIL for a lot of my customer and me included, even if its just a little, we cant buy your primobolan anymore for example.

hoping that you leave as much product as possible with 100% sesame oil in the future.

1. We changed the oil in Testos more than 1.5 years ago and have been talking about it for a long time. The problem was that Testos caused PIP in some people and we found a solution by replacing sesame oil with grape seed oil (GSO). It is considered one of the best oils for injection.

2. We used GSO to make a new product - Dihydroboldos (DHB). This drug is known for causing severe PIP and we were also looking for a formula that would not be accompanied by post-injection pain. And it seems that we have succeeded.

3. GSO is three times more expensive than sesame oil

4. MCT is not a base, we just add it to the base oil in several products.

5. So far, I have not seen any increased CRP among users of our products (I also do blood tests and my wards), despite the fact that there may be a lot of reasons for an increase in this marker.

That's right, we use MCT in just a few products in small quantities.

As far as I know, we do not use miglyol, it is synthetic, but we use natural MCT, I will clarify this.

Last edited:
LMFAO damn your setup is so good. I figured you had to be a legit company.... Might be the best ugl setup iv seen. You guys aren't playing any games !!! Well done....
We just love what we do and we have set ourselves goals as well as a mission for our followers.

We don't want to be just suppliers of products, we want to build a trusting relationship with you.

And we strive to ensure that the quality corresponds to the pharmacy. Of course we make mistakes because there are always things in the process that you didn't know about and they force you to learn.

Thank you for your trust, we will try to meet your best expectations.