The transformation thread

You gotta ditch Tapatalk and log in through the regular browser to get the authentic Meso experience!

I don't really understand why so many people use the tapatalkone here. Regular browser works great on phone.
I used Tapatalk up until all the DDOS attacks made it unusable. During that time I had to use the browser and at first didn't find it as convenient but after getting used to it and all the additional features I deleted Meso from Tapatalk.

image.jpg image.jpg Brother in law sent me this pic today. I didn't realize quite how fat I was until I saw it. First pic is me 3 years ago standing 5'9" 240. Second pic is me a couple of weeks ago at 208. I've come a long way but still nowhere near where I want to be. I'd say my ultimate goal is 215 sub 10% and strong as fuck.

Last edited:
View attachment 47599 View attachment 47598 Brother in law sent me this pic today. I didn't realize quite how fat I was until I saw it. First pic is me 3 years ago standing 5'9" 240. Second pic is me a couple of weeks ago at 208. I've come a long way but still nowhere near where I want to be. I'd say my ultimate goal is 215 sub 10% and strong as fuck.
Funny how we never realize how fat we ever got isn't it?

I looked at it today and was like WHAT THE FUCK. I used to think I was just "big" - definitely wrong on that one.

I just stumbled across this picture from the end of my first cycle back in January. I was around 235-237lbs here going into my second powerlifting meet. 5'10" by the way.

20160901_112619.jpg

All these next ones are from the last few days. Coming to the end of my second cycle and about to compete in my third meet. I weighed 209lbs yesterday evening fully dressed, so I figure I'm 205ish first thing in the morning.

20160901_111005.jpg 20160831_214053.jpg 20160827_104259.jpg 20160831_175128.jpg

Lifts are pretty much right what they were when I was over 30lbs heavier. The plan is to cut to 198lbs and take some state records this month. I'll update with pics when I get to my final weight, too.

I just stumbled across this picture from the end of my first cycle back in January. I was around 235-237lbs here going into my second powerlifting meet. 5'10" by the way.

View attachment 48688

All these next ones are from the last few days. Coming to the end of my second cycle and about to compete in my third meet. I weighed 209lbs yesterday evening fully dressed, so I figure I'm 205ish first thing in the morning.

View attachment 48689 View attachment 48690 View attachment 48691 View attachment 48692

Lifts are pretty much right what they were when I was over 30lbs heavier. The plan is to cut to 198lbs and take some state records this month. I'll update with pics when I get to my final weight, too.
Damn man you went from beast to highly conditioned beast. You leaned WAYYY out. I can't cut like that and maintain strength, or I should say I just haven't found the way that works for me yet. Sick transformation tho for sure

Damn man you went from beast to highly conditioned beast. You leaned WAYYY out. I can't cut like that and maintain strength, or I should say I just haven't found the way that works for me yet. Sick transformation tho for sure

Thanks. Diet, training and gear obviously with attention to detail is what it takes. The last bit of weight loss wasn't intentional, I've been going through some things this last month. I found out about the 198 records and decided to make the most of it though.

Thanks. Diet, training and gear obviously with attention to detail is what it takes. The last bit of weight loss wasn't intentional, I've been going through some things this last month. I found out about the 198 records and decided to make the most of it though.
Yea I know your training is very methodical, so I imagine your diet gets the same treatment. Mind if I ask what your last cycle looked like? I feel like you mentioned it but I don't remember

I'd be interested in the cruise

I started at 200mg/week of test cyp split into two pins. I got bloods at around five weeks and I was way over, so I dropped to 150mg/week, was still too high and finally went to 120mg/ week.

I cruised for I believe 18 weeks between the two cycles. Also added hgh in about halfway at 2-4iu/day so it'd be kicked in for this cycle.

I cut from 235-237lbs down to around 215lbs on the cruise. Lifts went from 500/370/600 to 465/365/585 squat/ bench/deadlift during the cruise.

View attachment 48688

View attachment 48689 View attachment 48690 View attachment 48691 View attachment 48692

Shaving the chest and abs eh? :D

Hell both if u don't mind. I imagine the cruise is pretty self explanatory? 200mgs test or so?

See my last post for the cruise.

First cycle was 16 weeks of test cyp at 500mg/week and dbol the last 4 weeks at 20mg/day.

This current cycle was supposed to be a bulk for 16 weeks. It started as 600mg/week of test cyp, 400mg/week of deca, between 2.5-5iu/day of HGH and 20mg/dbol the last four weeks.

Then life got crazy and I lost weight unintentionally. People kept joking with me to compete at 198lbs and a member here asked if I'd looked at the records and when I did I just decided to go with it. I was advised to run a bottle of tren I had lying around at a low dose up until the meet, so I started that two weeks ago at 60mg EOD. Kind of violated the one new compound thing, but there are records on the line and so far so good.

Shaving the chest and abs eh? :D

Ssh... I'm making weight for this meet any way I can. I must have pounds of body hair I can lose without even worrying about water weight.

View attachment 48688

Thats a way bigger 198 than i was when i was PL!
Sweet gainz mehn

See my last post for the cruise.

First cycle was 16 weeks of test cyp at 500mg/week and dbol the last 4 weeks at 20mg/day.

This current cycle was supposed to be a bulk for 16 weeks. It started as 600mg/week of test cyp, 400mg/week of deca, between 2.5-5iu/day of HGH and 20mg/dbol the last four weeks.

Then life got crazy and I lost weight unintentionally. People kept joking with me to compete at 198lbs and a member here asked if I'd looked at the records and when I did I just decided to go with it. I was advised to run a bottle of tren I had lying around at a low dose up until the meet, so I started that two weeks ago at 60mg EOD. Kind of violated the one new compound thing, but there are records on the line and so far so good.

Ssh... I'm making weight for this meet any way I can. I must have pounds of body hair I can lose without even worrying about water weight.
Thanks for the cycle breakdown man. I always enjoy hearing what everyone is doing and how they're going about meeting their goals as far as different gear goes.

Thanks for the cycle breakdown man. I always enjoy hearing what everyone is doing and how they're going about meeting their goals as far as different gear goes.

No problem. It was obviously supposed to be a bulking cycle, but it just goes to show it's all down to diet really in terms of results. It seemed to preserve strength pretty well anyway.

I started at 200mg/week of test cyp split into two pins. I got bloods at around five weeks and I was way over, so I dropped to 150mg/week, was still too high and finally went to 120mg/ week.

I cruised for I believe 18 weeks between the two cycles. Also added hgh in about halfway at 2-4iu/day so it'd be kicked in for this cycle.

I cut from 235-237lbs down to around 215lbs on the cruise. Lifts went from 500/370/600 to 465/365/585 squat/ bench/deadlift during the cruise.
Were you happy with such little loss in your lifts? Well, I see this a little loss talking those heavy ass lifts. Looking good and thanks for the info.

Back