The transformation thread

View attachment 31773 View attachment 31774

This is me at 5'9" 250, about 5 years ago after getting off dope. The second picture is a couple months back, I'm still all natty, about to start first cycle, 38 years old.
Nice transformation and here's to you making yet another big step. Props to you for beating that addiction brother...keep on truckin'!

Here I am Dec. 2013 just a couple months clean and just started working out again after 10 yrs of abusing just about any drug I could get a hold of. I gotta be around 280lbs and 30% BF there at 6'.

premedec2013use.jpg

me12142new.jpg

I got down to around 215lbs and probably 17% BF before I started to cycle again.

Here I am a couple weeks ago at 235lb and according to Complete Nutrients BF% scale 13.8% which was taken about 5 weeks ago.

methanksgiving.jpg

And this morning sitting around 230lbs getting ready for a Test, EQ, T-bol, and Tren run. :)

104_1118.JPG

I thought I had some different fat pics but I don't...Thank God actually. I do know I've got a couple pics from around early 2000's after my first couple of cycles I'm still lookin' for to show I wasn't always a fat, drug addicted, pc of shit...I'll find 'em.

Here I am Dec. 2013 just a couple months clean and just started working out again after 10 yrs of abusing just about any drug I could get a hold of. I gotta be around 280lbs and 30% BF there at 6'.

View attachment 31862

View attachment 31863

I got down to around 215lbs and probably 17% BF before I started to cycle again.

Here I am a couple weeks ago at 235lb and according to Complete Nutrients BF% scale 13.8% which was taken about 5 weeks ago.

View attachment 31864

And this morning sitting around 230lbs getting ready for a Test, EQ, T-bol, and Tren run. :)

View attachment 31865

I thought I had some different fat pics but I don't...Thank God actually. I do know I've got a couple pics from around early 2000's after my first couple of cycles I'm still lookin' for to show I wasn't always a fat, drug addicted, pc of shit...I'll find 'em.

That's motivation and proof that you can do anything you set your mind too

View attachment 31862

View attachment 31863

View attachment 31864

View attachment 31865

That is an epic transformation 7Dg. My hats off to you. If that isn't ispiration for those who thimks it cant be done, then i dont know what is. The grind is obviously real an you deserve every compliment you get brother!!!!

That is an epic transformation 7Dg. My hats off to you. If that isn't ispiration for those who thimks it cant be done, then i dont know what is. The grind is obviously real an you deserve every compliment you get brother!!!!

You're doing an amazing job to brother....throw 'em pics up here!!!

Honestly my real good friend was getting married and wanted to get back in shape before the big day. So he offer to get me started and teach me the basics. I just never stopped.

Well he sure in the hell knew what he was doing and taught you well. From a 30lb BP to closing in on 400lb BP....double your body weight crazy brother!!!

Well he sure in the hell knew what he was doing and taught you well. From a 30lb BP to closing in on 400lb BP....double your body weight crazy brother!!!

Before he blew his peck and tore his bicep he was a monster. 6'4 260 as lean as me at my best. Then he blew is his peck and got out of it for a while. He needed a workout partner for a couple months so I agreed and once he jumped off the wagon again I kept going. Then about a year later he tore his bicep when we were playing softball in some local league

@ROB581211 , @Str8Shooter

What made you guys start training?? Anything particular??

@gr8whitetrukker

What made you start training again??
I had lost my house in a bankruptcy some years ago. Worked a terrible job that set me in a deep depression for years among other things. Working for a company that owned me and they know you have no where to go is fucked up. But that's how it is when the economy is in the trash. Being a father especially when the kids are young doesn't help. They need alot from you then. Basically what every father goes thru? I moved 1600 miles away for a new job, new area, new life. And what better way to launch the new me than a body overhaul? I didn't know anything about steroids until I found out I was low T. Then I joined here and figured well if I'm gonna do it then let's FUCKING DO IT

Back