The transformation thread

Damn Skull that's a huge change. Nice job.i feel like your ink had as much if a transformation as you did lol. You both filled out nicely.
Lol thanks D187. That means alot coming from you bro. I have much work left to be done on my body as far as size an ink are concerned hahaha. Its all a working progress but im getting thier. I'm always thankful an very greatful to be fortunate enough to have very knowledgable guys such as yourself along with me throught this journey I'm on:D It wouldn't be possible an i couldnt have done it without you all. So thanks to everyone who has an still is helping me in every aspect of this lifestyle;):cool:

Ahh shoot I should of posted in this thread. If you guys haven't already seen it Lol.. 4yrs ago View attachment 32310 6ft 120ish lbs in the first pic (scrawny as fuck) and now at around 212.. :D (I'll get better pics soon). Anyway you guys have some solid transformations!! Keep smashing it !!
Now that is epic an something to be very proud of my man. Keep killin it cuz it's paying off in a big way (pun intended lol);):):D:cool:

View attachment 32311
On the left:August 30th 2012 5'8 138lbs S/B/D 185/155/235 just finished my ironman.
On the right: December 15th 2015 5'8 181lbs S/B/D 395/300/490 just cut from 205 to 181 all lifts done this past week.

Look at those scrawny ass marathon legs Jesus!
Awesome traps/abs combo there brother. Nothing like being lean and still having a thick neck to show you're strong as fuck too.

View attachment 32311
On the left:August 30th 2012 5'8 138lbs S/B/D 185/155/235 just finished my ironman.
On the right: December 15th 2015 5'8 181lbs S/B/D 395/300/490 just cut from 205 to 181 all lifts done this past week.

Wow that kind of progress is absolutely amazing. Your lifts are just as awesome as the transformation itself. Keep on keepin on my man!!!!

And they say the PLers are all fat lol

Awesome traps/abs combo there brother. Nothing like being lean and still having a thick neck to show you're strong as fuck too.

Wow that kind of progress is absolutely amazing. Your lifts are just as awesome as the transformation itself. Keep on keepin on my man!!!!

Thanks guys, I'm happy with my results but I'll never be satisfied and that's perfect cause it keeps me grinding. If only I can get to 405/315/495 S/B/D so close but yet so far

Thanks guys, I'm happy with my results but I'll never be satisfied and that's perfect cause it keeps me grinding. If only I can get to 405/315/495 S/B/D so close but yet so far
You are alot closer to it than you are further away from it;):cool: If that makes any sense at allo_O lmfao:D:p

View attachment 32311

Damn. Looking good bro (mo homo). I will take all the advice you can give...but im still pretty upset youre not actually a bear. I dont see me getting over that anytime soon. :(

Damn. Looking good bro (mo homo). I will take all the advice you can give...but im still pretty upset youre not actually a bear. I dont see me getting over that anytime soon. :(

Ya I'm upset I'm not a bear too :( I only have a wee treasure trail for body hair and the rest is nothing, why can't I just be covered in a warm sweater all year!

Ok my turn lol. Took me a while to find this but I finally did. The before pic is somewhere around 5'4" 125-130lbs....at best smh. I was actually fitting into a size small in that beater. The other pics are from last week or the week before, I forget which lol. Anyways I'm proud to say I fill out a size large beater now @170-175 an still striving to climb. The struggle is real but the progress is undeniable;):):D:cool:
View attachment 32304 View attachment 32305 View attachment 32306 View attachment 32307 View attachment 32308
Ya, but you look at least 6'4 300 lbs when she's holding your hand ;)

Back