The transformation thread

Ok my turn lol. Took me a while to find this but I finally did. The before pic is somewhere around 5'4" 125-130lbs....at best smh. I was actually fitting into a size small in that beater. The other pics are from last week or the week before, I forget which lol. Anyways I'm proud to say I fill out a size large beater now @170-175 an still striving to climb. The struggle is real but the progress is undeniable;):):D:cool:
View attachment 32304 View attachment 32305 View attachment 32306 View attachment 32307 View attachment 32308
Lookin great man! "In Rapture... Reborn":cool:

Damn good genetics and training then. Impressive

Thanks, @gr8whitetrukker !

Outstanding job @Millard Baker !

Edit- Retro is cool again, hope you kept those green shorts :eek: lol

You know it - I just need some color-coordinated flip flops to go with the fluorescent green shorts and pink tank and I'll be set :D

Amazing! I had no idea you were that gifted, Millard. You can see it in your before pic: you started way ahead of most beginners with advantages in symmetry, muscle bellies, insertions, frame, etc. You actually remind me a bit of Kevin Levrone. I bet muscle came very easily for you.
Thanks @CensoredBoardsSuck ! As a fan of Levrone's physique, that is a big compliment for me.

In retrospective, I guess building muscle was relatively easy but at the time I considered myself a "hard gainer" :rolleyes:. The biggest challenge for me was caloric intake. I've never had much of an appetite and I'm a lazy eater. This is where I struggled. The gym, no matter how intense or brutal, was easy. The eating when I wasn't hungry and the constant force feeding - not so much. So easy is relative. If I plugged in the calories and macros, everything fell into place quite "easily" :)

One thing I did gain from Levrone is his appreciation of a gym-free off-season and subsequent recomposition. Muscle memory is an awesome thing. Every year, it all comes back - and fast!

well fuck...didn't want to have to follow that @MB :oops:

I don't have a lot of pics from growing up. Here's year 1, when I started training (6'1 185lbs 13y/o), and the last are all from the course of 2015 (6'2" 225lbs 28y/o) right up to present. I will try to find one around 17 that's not too revealing.
(spoiler alert: I got fat :eek:)

transform.baby.jpg
transform1.jpg
transform2.jpg
transform3.jpg
transform4.jpg
transform4.back.jpg
transform5.jpg

...I can't imagine my life without training, throughout the most difficult experiences I clung to my routine, and it always got me through.

well fuck...didn't want to have to follow that @MB :oops:

I don't have a lot of pics from growing up. Here's year 1, when I started training (6'1 185lbs 13y/o), and the last are all from the course of 2015 (6'2" 225lbs 28y/o) right up to present. I will try to find one around 17 that's not too revealing.
(spoiler alert: I got fat :eek:)

View attachment 32409
View attachment 32410
View attachment 32411
View attachment 32412
View attachment 32413
View attachment 32414
View attachment 32415

...I can't imagine my life without training, throughout the most difficult experiences I clung to my routine, and it always got me through.
Wow that is awesome bro. If you call that fat than I must be morbidly Obese lol. That baby must be a gang banger...hes throwing up the bloods sign bahahah

Wow that is awesome bro. If you call that fat than I must be morbidly Obese lol. That baby must be a gang banger...hes throwing up the bloods sign bahahah
true...yea that ain't me. Wait it's all coming back to me now...
2ZPfJ0r.jpg

image1.JPG

August 2010 (left): about 130lbs
November 2015 (right): a little over 200 lbs

Couldn't imagine my life without training. I used to hate how I looked, but I'm loving the journey and the process. Still a long way for me to go, but I am looking forward to what lies ahead.

View attachment 32569

August 2010 (left): about 130lbs
November 2015 (right): a little over 200 lbs

Couldn't imagine my life without training. I used to hate how I looked, but I'm loving the journey and the process. Still a long way for me to go, but I am looking forward to what lies ahead.

Umm.. sorry to be the asshole here but your not actually showing us anything with your transformation pic. Surely you have a better pic then of just some dumb bells and your head.

Umm.. sorry to be the asshole here but your not actually showing us anything with your transformation pic. Surely you have a better pic then of just some dumb bells and your head.

Sorry man. I'll agree it was a pretty bad pic. I'll put another one up.

Sponsors

Back