The transformation thread

Its good man. I had just posted in the power lifting thread I was able to hit a 240 squat this week. I got hooked up with a new prosthetic that is crazy awesome. Lets me squat finally and am able to pull comfortably up close to 400. Just been trying to cut a little weight. Its better for performance and easier on my body to be a bit lighter. A little tren never hurt anybody. You have certainly come a long way since we first got on this board shit must be over a year ago now. I am always lurkin around checking your progress.

One word. Respect.

I'm a cunt hair shy of true 5'10" lol.

Elite in my fed at 198 raw is 1475 I believe

I know I can hit 1500 if not more with a little training and cleaning up my lifts at my current weight.

As for the height I'm 5'10 all day long in shoes lol. That's what my ID says too lol

I know I can hit 1500 if not more with a little training and cleaning up my lifts at my current weight.

As for the height I'm 5'10 all day long in shoes lol. That's what my ID says too lol

I don't know if you've ever peaked before but with a good peaking program you can easily add a sit if any amount of weight to your lifts

These are mine.

Left pictures are from February 2013, I just started lifting. Right pictures are taken the past week, currently off cycle, going to start another blast in the coming days.

PlChZ94.png

zUUaGNO.png

Back