The transformation thread

These are mine.

Left pictures are from February 2013, I just started lifting. Right pictures are taken the past week, currently off cycle, going to start another blast in the coming days.

PlChZ94.png

zUUaGNO.png

Wow. Great work!

View attachment 32654
A year into lifting
View attachment 32655
I think a year ago? I can't quite remember
View attachment 32656
Last night.
Have went from 6'0 160 to 6'0 240 in about 4 years.
Damn Evar, that is almost a 100lb gain. Absolutely amazing bro. An your still natty....wow. You have a great future for you in bodybuilding man. Ill be the furst to admit...I'm jealous hahaha. No but seriously man, I bet it even surprises you looking back at old pics of yourself an seeing how far you've come. For me thats half the fun, an the other half is lookin in the mirror at the gym while swole as fuck;):cool:

Damn. Great stuff. I think I quit.
Next time y'all see me Im gonna look like this... (we're both 6'0 240 and it doesnt look the same at all bro)

View attachment 32657
Well thats because his Milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard bahahah:D:p

Merry Christmas guys. I hope you all are having a wonderful time. Its ok, today is a day for cheating.....on your diet that is. Chocolate pie an cherry cheese cake...here I come. God for give me the for the cheating im about to commit!!!!!;)

Good food, good meat, good god lets eat:D Amen:cool:

Last edited:
Lean an mean lookin. Thats an awesome transformation Millard. Lookin at that has me wanting to drop some bodyfat lol.

A little bit of fat loss without overdoing gives the nice illusion of gaining muscle. It's when you've lost 10 lbs during a cut and everyone asks you if you've gained 10 lbs. :)

Maybe I should start cycling. Looks like it works the legs. Plus every cyclist Ive ever seen has great calves. Also I need an excuse to wear short shorts! :p

Props @Millard Baker, you dont just talk the talk, you walk it.
Thanks! What can I say? I love it.

I'd definitely recommend giving cycling a try. It's a great way to see the world whether it's the hidden places in your backyard or traveling to other cities, states, countries. Oh yeah, it's cardio too.

A little bit of fat loss without overdoing gives the nice illusion of gaining muscle. It's when you've lost 10 lbs during a cut and everyone asks you if you've gained 10 lbs. :)

I'd definitely recommend giving cycling a try. It's a great way to see the world whether it's the hidden places in your backyard or traveling to other cities, states, countries. Oh yeah, it's cardio too.

You had me until you said "cardio"

@Millard Baker
The fantasy in my head was this 300lb. dude with no neck and traps up to his ears and 20inch arms and a bowl of hard boiled eggs sitting in a big leather desk chair in a NORAD room with flat screens all over the place.
Now it's a 195lb. ripped dude with a grilled chicken salad sitting in a big leather desk chair in a NORAD room with flat screens all over the place.
Oh well....

My wife and I went on a cruise that stopped in the Cayman Islands last May. We wanted to do something that was "off the beaten path" and be active, so I found a guy that rents bikes, and we rode around the island. The four people in our party made up the entire group (people aren't lining up to physically exert themselves;)).

We had an awesome, private time while everyone else waited in long lines to to pay too much money to do stupid shit. We torched calories and when we got back to dinner on the ship food was like sex!

You're my fucking hero. I've got no excuses now. That's inspiring. Thanks.
Thanks. This entire thread is incredibly inspiring to me. To see all the transformations you guys have made makes me work harder in the gym. I've always been interested in the transformation in bodybuilding theme.

When I first launched this website, I wanted to use the domain metamorphosis.com but it was already taken. So I combined the words "mesomorph" and "metamorphosis" to create "mesomorphosis.com" to capture the theme within the name. It was eventually shortened to MESO-Rx or MESO.
@Millard Baker
The fantasy in my head was this 300lb. dude with no neck and traps up to his ears and 20inch arms and a bowl of hard boiled eggs sitting in a big leather desk chair in a NORAD room with flat screens all over the place.
Now it's a 195lb. ripped dude with a grilled chicken salad sitting in a big leather desk chair in a NORAD room with flat screens all over the place.
Oh well....
Change that to 210lb ripped dude with a grilled steak or burger for accuracy sake. And that big leather desk chair in the NORAD room with flat screens? Yeah, that's my fantasy too :D

Back