The transformation thread

Damn, TEK...you were badass even as a baby. You had everything planned out right from the first day you stepped into the world...Props!

This is an ACTUAL picture of @TANGO.ECHO.KILO as a baby. I had to have my people work hard to find this!

View attachment 32591
That is the cutest lil mini mouse diaper I have ever seen on a baby boy;) The pink bow just screams...FUTURE BODY BUILDER:D:p You deff have friends on low places J...an I'm proud to say...Im one of them;):cool:

Toss me in with your friends in low places I can getcha what you need if you ever come to the great white north ;)
(Disclaimer for those that don't know me, I am a deadlifting bear I do not possess the ability to get you anything besides a wild time in the backcountry and a good workout. For those of you that read this and think source! Please PM me your credit card information my minimum order is 2500 but I guarantee it is G2G cause would a bear lie to you? No!)

Also TEK I thought you came a lot further then that guess you just had the genetics since you were a baby eh

This is my transformation over the past few months. 6'3 250 in the first pic and sitting at 230 in the second. Been training for power lifting. Going to cut down a bit more if my strength keeps going up.

You were looking good in both (no homo). You cut 20lbs and your strength has gone up? Thats good shit.

Its good man. I had just posted in the power lifting thread I was able to hit a 240 squat this week. I got hooked up with a new prosthetic that is crazy awesome. Lets me squat finally and am able to pull comfortably up close to 400. Just been trying to cut a little weight. Its better for performance and easier on my body to be a bit lighter. A little tren never hurt anybody. You have certainly come a long way since we first got on this board shit must be over a year ago now. I am always lurkin around checking your progress.

Its good man. I had just posted in the power lifting thread I was able to hit a 240 squat this week. I got hooked up with a new prosthetic that is crazy awesome. Lets me squat finally and am able to pull comfortably up close to 400. Just been trying to cut a little weight. Its better for performance and easier on my body to be a bit lighter. A little tren never hurt anybody. You have certainly come a long way since we first got on this board shit must be over a year ago now. I am always lurkin around checking your progress.
Bad fucking ass. Pulling and squatting with a replacement leg? I'll never complain about my pains again. Not when some diesel mother fucker is around like you. Merry Christmas brother

Same to you and your family man. Nice to spend some time with my girls the next few days. I really dont feel like its a big deal. I just cant let it make me normal. Feel like I owe it to other people to show them you cant let things be an excuse. People are so fucking soft and weak in the general public.

Same to you and your family man. Nice to spend some time with my girls the next few days. I really dont feel like its a big deal. I just cant let it make me normal. Feel like I owe it to other people to show them you cant let things be an excuse. People are so fucking soft and weak in the general public.
Most don't have any true idea what miserable is. We thrive in it :mad:

This took me 8 months last year
After quitting gear in 2010
First time on Tren and love it
cb4c4107d1236327dbb8c93ab37bc271.jpg

From 95kg to 87kg...
I'm 37 years old took gear first time 2002 and got huge lol

Sponsors

Back